You are doing research on Cloud 9 Life because someone approached you about it and you want to know if this company is legit or a scam. That’s what we’re about to find out.
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my Cloud 9 Life review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if Cloud 9 Life a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining Cloud 9 Life because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other Cloud 9 Life reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if Cloud 9 Life is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with Cloud 9 Life. I stand neutral in the current development of the Cloud 9 Life business.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is Cloud 9 Life?
Cloud 9 Life is an MLM company that sells products in the health and wellness niche.
The company is run by CEO A.K Khalil and is based out of Florida USA.
Some of A.K Khalil’s background includes being the president of the Zrii. An MLM company very similar to Cloud 9 Life.
It’s hard to say why he left Zrii but he might have gotten a better deal when he became the CEO of an MLM company called Gold Canyon International back in 2017.
Gold Canyon was a fragrance company but closed its doors at the beginning of 2020.
What does Cloud 9 Life sell?
Cloud 9 Life markets a range of nutritional supplements:
- 3 in 30 System – bundles a 3 day supply of Moxy Body (digestive enzymes) and 30 day supply of Moxy Builder (pre-biotic), retails at $62.49
- Quench – “replenish all major electrolytes and drained energy levels with a unique combination of vitamins, minerals, natural caffeine, nopal and evodiamine”, retails at $49.99 for a pack of thirty servings
- Great Greens – “nutrient-dense greens and Cordyceps mushrooms”, retails at $37.49 for a pack of thirty servings
- Mission Control – “healthy glucose metabolism and weight plateau buster”, retails at $49.99 for a pack of thirty servings
- Secret Weapon – “accelerated fat burner and mood booster”, retails at $49.99 for a bottle of thirty capsules
- Focus Fix – “fuel your brain daily with natural nootropics that deliver key nutrients and produce an energized alertness”, retails at $49.99 for a bottle of thirty capsules (15 servings)
- Improve Focus Repair Bundle – bundles a bottle of Focus Fix with a pack of Quench for $94.99
- Increase Energy and Immune Support Repair Bundle – bundles a pack of Quench with a pack of Great Greens for $83.99
- Weight Control Repair Bundle – bundles a bottle of Secret Control with a pack of Mission Control for $94.99
The Cloud 9 Life compensation plan
Cloud 9 Life compensation plan more team based than anything.
So instead of paying commissions using regular level based approached, Cloud Nine Life pays commissions based on rank generations.
Cloud 9 Life Ranks
In this company there are eleven ranks in total you can hit.
Below is the qualifications needed to hit those affiliate ranks:
- 1 Star – produce 1000 accumulated GV
- 2 Star – produce 2500 accumulated GV
- 3 Star – produce 5000 accumulated GV
- 4 Star – produce 10,000 accumulated GV
- 5 Star – produce 20,000 accumulated GV
- 6 Star – produce 40,000 accumulated GV
- 7 Star – produce 80,000 accumulated GV
- 8 Star – produce 150,000 accumulated GV
- 9 Star – produce 250,000 accumulated GV
- 10 Star – produce 500,000 accumulated GV
GV stands for “Group Volume” which is the personal volume produced by an affiliate and their entire downline.
PV stands for “Personal Volume” which is the sales volume produced by the individuals retail orders or own purchases.
Cloud 9 Life members earn 25% of the sales volume produced by retail customer orders made within 30 days of the customer’s first order.
1 Star or higher ranked affiliate can earn a 25% Matching Bonus on retail and sponsoring commissions earned by personally sponsored affiliates.
This Matching Bonus is paid on commissions earned within the member’s first 30 days.
Customer Cloud Bonus
This bonus is a retail bonus which is based on the monthly retail customer order volume in total.
- Produce 500 PV worth of retail orders across at least five retail customers and receive $50
- Produce 1000 PV worth of retail orders across at least ten retail customers and receive $150
- Produce 2000 PV worth of retail orders across at least twenty retail customers and receive $400
- Produce 4000 PV worth of retail orders across at least forty retail customers and receive $1000
- Produce 6000 PV worth of retail orders across at least sixty retail customers and receive $2000
- Produce 8000 PV worth of retail orders across at least eighty retail customers and receive $3000
Cloud 9 Life pays residual commissions through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
A unilevel compensation plan puts the affiliate at the top of a unilevel team structure, with every personally sponsored affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates sponsor a new affiliate, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates sponsor a new affiliates, they are put on level 3 and so on and so forth…
Within the unilevel leg, Cloud 9 Life says that generations are based on rank.
A generation is defined and begins once the paid as rank of 1 Star Executive is achieved.
Once you hit 1 Star, you will have 1 generation.
Once you you hit 2 Star, a second generation is added.
Now using that generational structure, Cloud 9 Life has seven unilevel generations in total:
- 1 Stars earn 5% across one generation
- 2 Stars earn 5% across two generations
- 3 Stars earn 5% across three generations
- 4 Stars earn 5% across four generations
- 5 Stars earn 5% across five generations
- 6 Stars earn 5% across six generations
- 7 Stars and higher earn 5% across seven generations
Each generation is counted independently…
Leadership Coded Bonus
Once you hit 8 Star or higher and have team members ranked 1 to 7 star in your team, you are rewarded this Leadership Coded Bonus.
- a 1 Star unilevel team member pays $10 a month
- a 2 Star unilevel team member pays $15 a month
- a 3 Star unilevel team member pays $20 a month
- a 4 Star unilevel team member pays $25 a month
- a 5 Star unilevel team member pays $30 a month
- a 6 Star unilevel team member pays $35 a month
- a 7 Star unilevel team member pays $40 a month
When an 8 Star team member is found, that leg is capped off as the first leadership coded bonus generation.
The second one starts right after.
So once they find another 8 Star team member on the second generation, that’s capped off and a third generation starts.
If no 8 Star affiliate exists that entire leg counts just as one generation.
- 8 Stars earn on up to one generation per leg
- 9 Stars earn on up to two generations per leg
- 10 Stars earn on up to three generations per leg
Cloud 9 Life takes 1% of the company-wide sales in the company and throws it in this Performers Pool.
You can qualify for this pool within your first six months with the company.
Every time you produce 50 PV per month through retail customers and new affiliate, you can get a share in this pool.
To earn in this pool, you must have a minimum of 3 shares per month which is reset monthly.
Cloud Nine Life affiliates can get a Rank Achievement Bonus from you hit 1 Star to 3 star.
This bonus is time sensitive and pays more the sooner you rank up:
- Qualify as a 1 Star within 30 days and receive $200, within 60 days and receive $100 or within 90 days and receive $50
- Qualify as a 2 Star within 30 days and receive $400, within 60 days and receive $200 or within 90 days and receive $100
- Qualify as a 3 Star within 30 days and receive $800, within 60 days and receive $400 or within 90 days and receive $200
This is a one-time bonus…
Cloud 9 Life Lifestyle Bonus
The Lifestyle Bonus is paid on a monthly basis and is determined by your rank.
This starts at 4 Star Rank:
- 4 Stars receive $500 a month
- 5 Stars receive $1000 a month
- 6 Stars receive $1500 a month
- 7 Stars and higher receive $2000 a month
How to join Cloud 9 Life
Cloud 9 Life affiliate membership will run you $59 or $49 per month on an autoship.
You can also purchase one of these bundle packs:
- Fast Start Pack – $110
- Value Pack – $210
- Builder Pack – $459
Only difference between these product packs is the amount of Cloud 9 Life products you get.
There is also a $49 per year fee.
What are the pros and cons of Cloud 9 Life?
Here are the pros:
- Has actual products
- Is focused on health
Here are the cons:
- Products are pricey
- Products aren’t FDA certified
- 95% of Cloud 9 Life members do not make money
My final thoughts
Before you decide to join Cloud 9 Life. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join Cloud 9 Life, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the Cloud 9 Life business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
Cloud 9 Life is not a fit for you?
Now, if you feel that Cloud 9 Life isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join Cloud 9 Life or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.