You are doing research on Zija because someone approached you about it and you want to know if this company is legit or a scam. That’s what we’re about to find out.
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my Zija review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if Zija is a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining Zija because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other Zija reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if Zija is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with Zija. I stand neutral in the current development of the Zija business.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is Zija?
Zija International is an MLM company that promotes and distributes weight management, performance improvement, nutritional, energy, skincare, and essential oil products and supplements.
Zija International International was founded by Ken Brailsford in Lehi, Utah after a Discovery Channel documentary inspired him to come out of retirement and start the company in 2005.
Ken Brailsford, is not new to the nutraceuticals industry as he was the founder and owner of Nature’s Sunshine in the 1970s. The company has many years of experience in knowing what customers want and what they are willing to pay for it.
What does Zija sell?
Zija International uses more than 92 verifiable nutritional ingredients in its weight management system. The company gets its main ingredient from the Moringa Oleifera tree, which they call Nature’s Miracle Tree.
Moringa is best known for its rich antioxidants, which may have some anti-inflammatory properties. However, as this is a supplement, I would be careful with making medical claims without clinical evidence.
Zija also claims that their products do not contain any artificial ingredients or stimulants.
Here’s a list of some of their 4 core products:
CORA MORINGA SUPPLEMENTS
- Daily Supplement Drinks
AMEO ESSENTIAL OILS
- Single Oils
- Oil Blends
- Other Products
RIPSTIX FITNESS SUPPLEMENTS
- During Workout
- Anytime Products
GENM PERSONAL CARE
- Body Care
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
NHR STARTER KITS
- NHR Basic System – $265
- NHR Diamond System – $1756
- NHR Enhanced System – $438
- NHR Gold System – $878
The Zija compensation plan
As with any other MLM out there, Zija International claims you have the opportunity to partner with them, for the following incentives.
Retail Sales – They say you can earn income by buying products at wholesale prices and selling them at retail prices. You get to keep the profit.
Fast Start Commissions – You get to earn 15%-25% percent of your newly-enrolled Zija International members’ first order Volume.
Zija International Rewards Program – Having a Zija International Rewards Purchase, which they call an “AutoShip” or recurring order, basically allows you to earn Zija International Rewards Points. Apparently, when accumulated, they can be exchanged for new products and discounts.
Team Commissions – Under this compensation plan, they claim you get to build either an upline or downline of other resellers who assist you to get commissions as a team.
Team Benz Luxury Car Program – Apparently when you achieve the pay rank of Gold or better every sale cycle, you stand a chance to win a luxury vehicle.
Special Initiatives – They say under this program, distributors or wholesale members can earn prizes, awards, incentive trips, contests, commissions, and bonuses.
How to join Zija
Zija International’s starter kits will cost you $40, including a $20 enrollment fee if you need wholesale access. The other kits come as follows:
- SmartPack 1 ($200PM) – Includes 1 case SmartMix, 1 Box Premium Tea, 1 box XM+, 1 WMS Guide, a shaker bottle, 1 box XMam Caps, and XMpm Samples.
- SmartPack 2 ($200PM) – Includes 1 case SmartMix, 1 Box Premium Tea, 1 box XM+, 1 WMS Guide, a shaker bottle, 1 box XMpm Caps, and XMam Samples.
- SmartPack 3 ($200PM) – Includes 1 case SmartMix, 1 Box SmartBox, 1 Box Premium Tea, 1 WMS Guide, a shaker bottle, 1 box XMpm Caps, and XMam Samples.
- PlusPack ($200PM) – Includes 1 case XM+, 1 Box Premium Tea, 1 box SmartMix, 1 WMS Guide, a shaker bottle and XMam Samples.
- Zija Personal System ($330 PM) – Includes 2 cases SmartMix, 1Box XMam Caps, 2 Boxes XM+ 1 Box Premium Tea, Free enrollment, free shaker bottle, free business kit, 8 free product samples, and product guides.
- Zija Builder System 1 ($660 PM) – Includes 4 cases SmartMix, 2 Boxes XMam Caps, 4 Boxes XM+, 2 Boxes Premium Tea, Free enrollment, free shaker bottle, free business kit, 16 free product samples, and product guides.
- Zija Builder System 2 ($1320PM) – Includes 4 cases SmartMix, 4 Boxes XMam Caps, 8 Boxes XM+, 4 Boxes Premium Tea, Free enrollment, free shaker bottle, free business kit, 16 free product samples, and product guides.
What are the pros and cons of Zija?
Here are the pros:
- The company has been going strong since 2005
- They have hundreds of products to sell
- Moringa seems to be pretty good from all reports, and the products are well received
- They have a mobile app to help with sales, recruitment, your business, and tracking
Here are the cons:
- The products are typically super expensive compared to similar products on the market (including products that contain Moringa)
- About 95% or more of people involved in any MLM make zero money
- Less than 1% of MLM participants make a liveable income
- The binary compensation structure Zija uses is not the fairest one
- The health and wellness niche is the toughest and most competitive niche there is
- Unless you can recruit hard, you won’t get anywhere with this deal
- You never get to own a business and are just an unpaid sales rep for Zija International
- You have to agree to a minimum monthly auto-ship of products to remain eligible to earn money
My Final Thoughts
Before you decide to join Zija. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join Zija, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the Zija business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
Zija Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that Zija isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join Zija or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.