You are doing research on World Ventures because someone approached you about it and you want to know if this company is legit or a scam. That’s what we’re about to find out.
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my World Ventures review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if World Ventures is a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining World Ventures because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other World Ventures reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if World Ventures is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with World Ventures. I stand neutral in the current development of the World Ventures business.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is World Ventures?
World Ventures is an MLM company that offers discounted travel packages, car rental services, and more through paid membership plans. The company was founded in 2005 by Mike Azcue and Wayne Nugent in Plano, Texas. The company is similar to iBuumerang, TraVerus, Jifu, and Liv Global.
The company’s mission is “to create more fun, freedom, and fulfillment in people’s lives through the merging of great life experiences, financial opportunity, personal development, and contribution.” The web-based travel company currently has 120,000+ global representatives in twenty-four countries and employs over two-hundred people. World Ventures experiences are called Dream Trips.
It is the world’s largest direct seller of curated group travel with Independent Representatives in 28 countries. Both founders have backgrounds in direct sales and network marketing.
What does World Ventures sell?
World Ventures reps are selling a club membership called DreamTrips where the benefit is discounted travel packages and access to a great travel booking engine.
World Ventures membership offers access to special deals. These deals are offered through their travel search engine called Rovia. Customers can choose from 3 different travel club memberships, ranging from their standard membership to the high-level Platinum membership.
If you look at World Ventures then it is called DreamTrips. There are two membership levels included in DreamTrips; Gold and Platinum. The purpose of this product is to facilitate members who want a great vacation on any budget and it provides access to hundreds of unforgettable trips with travel extras—saving you time and avoiding stresses.
Being a large and financially sound company, World Ventures purchases vacation trips in bulk at a discount and then makes them available to their members at a cheap price.
Let’s look at each membership level:
- Upfront payment of $199.99 and then $54.99 per month membership fee.
- Access to voluntary tours, discounts on airfare, DreamTrips extras, DreamTrips rewards program and dining and entertainment discount.
- Exclusive travel deals throughout the year.
- Insurance of flight accident.
With platinum, you would receive all the Gold benefits plus;
- Upfront payment of $299.99 and then $99.99 per month membership fee.
- Fifty percent discount on the room upgrade cost for available room types.
- Apply 20% more DreamTrips points per reward DreamTrips.
- Additional discounts, activities, and services.
“You Should Be Here”
It’s designed as a marketing ploy World Venture reps to promote their business while they travel.
What are VolunTours?
VolunTours are service-based DreamTrips where travelers can work on volunteer projects to assist communities around the world. These are organized through the charitable arm of World Ventures called World Ventures Foundation.
The World Ventures compensation plan
Members earn money by getting like-minded travel enthusiasts to sign up for membership and then learn how to sell more memberships to others… everyone earns money along the way through bonuses and commissions.
Kinda like the “digital Costco” memberships you sell at Wake Up Now, you’re opportunity lies in the travel membership packages you can peddle out.
The compensation plan is good, especially the generous Personal Sales Bonus.
Personal Sales Bonus. When a rep sells 3 of the higher-end trips within 28 days, a $100 bonus is paid. If 3 more are sold on top of that, it’s another $150…and $150 for every subsequent set of 3 during that same 28 day period. If 3 of the lower-cost packages are sold, the bonus is $50. If another 3 are sold, $75 in bonus is earned.
Wings and Wheels Bonus. Sponsor 4 customers to get elevated status, which means monthly fee waived and/or 8% lineage commission on sales. There are higher tiers to this bonus you can reach through more sales and sponsorships. These higher tiers boost your bonuses even more. The first tier is essentially the sales rep version of the Get Four, Pay No More customer program.
Weekly Team Bonuses. Your weekly team bonuses are determined by you and your team’s sales performance each week.
Residual Commissions. Reps must earn Senior Representative status to earn commissions on their downlines. Senior Rep status means 30 x 2 downlines in the rep’s lineage.
Other Bonuses. As reps sell more and rise up in status, there are many more bonuses to be made. Almost too many to count.
How to join World Ventures
There are two ways to join World Ventures. As a customer (DreamTrips member) or as a representative.
If you want to become a customer, you will need to purchase any of the DreamTrips packages.
To sum it up, here are the prices when the initial fee and the monthly fee are separated:
- DreamTrips (Basic) – $68 initial fee, monthly $31.99
- Gold – $143 initial fee, monthly $56.99
- Platinum – $200 initial fee, monthly $99.99
- Titanium – $850 initial fee, monthly $149.99
What are the pros and cons of World Ventures?
Here are the pros:
- Discounted luxury stays available all over the world.
- Many of the Welcome Dream Trips available to brand new members have an on-site representative to help you with anything you need. They can suggest places to go and are really friendly and good at their job.
- You can use your monthly dues and enrollment fees directly to further discount most Dream Trips.
- The group dynamic is a fun one.
- Potential for free vacation packages if you make enough referrals.
Here are the cons:
- Membership can be expensive.
- Airfare is not included.
- Discounted stays aren’t nearly as cheap for a single traveler. The Australian DreamTrip went from $399/ea. to $598 for 1 traveler.
- While there are plenty of trips you can book throughout the year, some go quickly and are unavailable.
- You don’t have absolute freedom when booking packages. You have to plan around the dates they have set, not your own.
- If luxury accommodations aren’t your focus, you can find much cheaper vacation packages, many including airfare, through Expedia, Priceline, or a travel agent.
- Unless you’re making lots and lots of referrals, you can never quite catch up to using 100% of your accrued DreamTrips points that come from your monthly dues. The cap on each package limits how many you can use.
My final thoughts
Before you decide to join World Ventures. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join World Ventures, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
World Ventures Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that World Ventures isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join World Ventures or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.