You are doing research on Well Beyond because someone approached you about it and you want to know if this company is legit or a scam. That’s what we’re about to find out.
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my Well Beyond review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if Well Beyond a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
More information about this program will be at the end of this post.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining Well Beyond because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other Well Beyond reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if Well Beyond is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with Well Beyond. I stand neutral in the current development of the Well Beyond business.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is Well Beyond?
Well Beyond is an MLM company that sells products in the health and wellness niche.
Company immersed back in 2017 following the acquition of MXI Corp by Jeremy Reynolds.
MXI Corp promoted Xocai chocolate and Well Beyond is promoting those as well.
According to a September 2017 press-release published on their website.:
Well Beyond will continue marketing all of the current Healthy Chocolate, Xe Energy Drinks, High Antioxidant Wellness Shake, and Xophoria personal care products, along with their recently acquired brand of Nootropic products called Remity to preferred customers and business partners throughout the US, Canada, Scandinavia, and Japan.
2013, Jeremy Reynolds disclosed he started a nutritional manufacturing company in 2003.
Through this company he manufactured products for many MLM companies.
Well, the good news is this company knows how to make products.
Alright let’s look into the products next in this Well Beyond review…
Well Beyond’s mission is to change lives through their Healthy chocolate product. Its aim is to help people with better sleep, enhanced focus, and endless energy. It’s helping them use that power to push a little further, reach a new goal, or serve a stranger in need. It’s meeting the needs of families and friends and extending past their expectations. It’s simple, really, health and happiness go hand in hand.
The company is similar to Total Life Changes, Tava Lifestyle and Pruvit.
What does Well Beyond sell?
Well Beyond offers health and nutrition supplements, but they also offer skincare.
The first group of products were carried over from the MXI Corps company which include their Xacai chocolate products and some others.
Here is a product list of the products that were carried over:
- XoBiotic Squares – The company claim is that this is the first “healthy dark” chocolate that contains probiotics. This product comes in a 30 pack of edible squares and retails for $39.99.
- X Power Squares – The company claims that this is the most decadent tasting chocolate that comes with antioxidants along with a healthy mix of nutrition. This product comes in a 30 pack of edible squares and retails for $39.99.
- Combo Pack – This is a combo pack of the XoBiotic and X Power squares. This combo pack retails for $129.99.
- Xe TRM – The company claims that this product is supposed to boost your metabolism, boost energy, enhance mood, and increase microbiome. This product comes in 30 single-serve sachets and retails for $84.99.
- Xe Lite – The company claims that this product is supposed to give you a boost of natural energy while giving your body antioxidants with superfruits. This product comes in a 24 pack of 8.4 oz cans and retails for $84.99.
- Beyond Shake (dark chocolate) – This is there dark chocolate meal replacement formula packed with antioxidants. This product comes in a 28 serving pouch and retails for $84.99.
- Beyond Shake (salted caramel vanilla) – This is there salted caramel vanilla meal replacement shake that offers 100% vegan protein, fiber, and essential nutrients. This product comes in a pouch 28 servings and retails for $84.99.
The company also offers its own addition of product supplements called Remity along with skincare.
Here is a breakdown of these additional products:
- Remity Balance – This product has a formulation that is supposed to help with your gut health. This product comes in a bottle of 30 capsules and retails for $45.99.
- Remity Focus – This product has a formulation that is supposed to keep you sharp, relaxed, and focused. This product comes in a bottle of 90 capsules and retails for $45.99.
- Remity Rest & Restore – This product has an herbal formulation that is supposed to help relieve occasional sleeplessness. This product comes in a bottle with 30 capsules and retails for $45.99.
- Beyond C Serum – This product has a formulation that is supposed to give you a skin barrier to keep the bad out and the good in after washing your skin. This product comes in a 30 ml tube and retails for $84.99.
- Beauty Cream – This product has a formulation that is supposed to protect your skin and preserve its natural beauty. This product comes in a 50 ml tube and retails for $84.99.
- Beyond Skincare – This product is a combo deal of the Beyond C Serum and Beauty Cream. This combo deal retails for $169.99.
The Well Beyond compensation plan
As of right now I couldn’t find a compensation plan on their website.
I went off a video they posted on Vimeo so information will be limited.
Well Beyond Ranks
After going through the video, I did find there are 12 ranks you can hit.
However, there was no information on how to hit them…
Retail commissions is the difference between the wholesaling pricing and the retail pricing.
Now again there was no information on this, so I am giving them the benefit of the doubt there is retail going on…
You can earn commissions when you sponsor new affiliates into the company.
- Sponsor a Feature affiliate and earn $20
- Sponsor a Preferred affiliate and earn $50
- Sponsor an Elite affiliate and earn $150
Also there is a 50% match on personally sponsored members earned commissions.
All residual commissions are paid through a binary compensation plan.
To qualify, you must sponsor just two people, one on the left and right.
A binary compensation plan has YOU at the top of the binary structure and splits into two sides (left and right):
First level of the binary has two positions.
Second level of the binary splits the first two positions into another two making it four in total.
This keeps splitting unlimited lengths deep, but a MLM will have some kind of cap on this..
Positions in the binary compensation plan can be filled directly or indirectly by team members.
Well Beyond pays 10% to 20% on sales volume generated through the weaker leg of the binary.
- Feature tier affiliates with no rank are paid a 10% residual commission rate
- Executive Influencer ranked affiliates are paid a 12% residual commission rate (also available to Preferred tier affiliates for 8 weeks)
- Ambassador ranked affiliates are paid a 15% residual commission rate
- Executive Ambassador ranked affiliates are paid an 18% residual commission rate
- Crown Ambassador ranked affiliates are paid a 20% residual commission rate (also available to Elite tier affiliates for 8 weeks)
Residual commissions are capped at $250,000 a week, however specific rank tier caps are not provided.
A Matching Bonus is paid on your personally sponsored members earnings through a unilevel compensation plan.
A unilevel compensation plan puts the affiliate at the top of a unilevel team structure, with every personally sponsored affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates sponsor a new affiliate, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates sponsor a new affiliates, they are put on level 3 and so on and so forth…
A generation is every time there is a influencer or higher ranked affilaite found in a unilevel leg.
That caps the first generation and second one begins if there is another influencer or higher ranked affiliate found.
And so on…
Using this structure, Well Beyond pays a 10% matching bonus on up to five generations per unilevel team leg.
- Non-ranked and Influencer ranked ranked affiliates earn 10% on two generations per leg
- Platinum Influencer ranked affiliates earn 10% on three generations per leg
- Global Influencer ranked affiliates earn 10% on four generations per leg
- Platinum Ambassador and higher ranked affiliates earn 10% on five generations per leg
Global Bonus Pool
Well Beyond takes 10% of the company-wide sales volume and splits it across ten Global Bonus Pools.
- Influencers receive a share in a 1% Global Bonus Pool
- Platinum Influencers receive a share in a 1% Global Bonus Pool
- Global Influencers receive a share in a 1% Global Bonus Pool
- Platinum Ambassadors receive a share in a 1% Global Bonus Pool
- Presidential Ambassadors receive a share in a 1% Global Bonus Pool
- Chairmans receive a share in a 1% Global Bonus Pool
- Platinum Chairmans receive a share in a 1% Global Bonus Pool
- Executive Chairmans receive a share in a 1% Global Bonus Pool
- Presidential Chairmans receive a share in a 1% Global Bonus Pool
- Crown Chairmans receive a share in a 1% Global Bonus Pool
How to join Well Beyond
Well Beyond affiliate membership is available of three price-tiers.
- Feature – $199
- Preferred – $499
- Elite – $1499
In addition to bundled products, you have a higher earning potential with higher packages.
What are the pros and cons of Well Beyond?
Here are the pros:
- Has actual products
- Is focused on health
Here are the cons:
- Products are pricey
- Products aren’t FDA certified
- 95% of Well Beyond members do not make money
My final thoughts
Before you decide to join Well Beyond. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join Well Beyond, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the Well Beyond business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
Well Beyond is not a fit for you?
Now, if you feel that Well Beyond isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join Well Beyond or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.