If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my Uforia Science review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if Uforia science a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining Uforia Science because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other Uforia Science reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if Uforia Science is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with Uforia Science.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is Üforia Science?
Üforia Sciences is an MLM company that offers a personalized designer Ütrition created specifically for you depending on your DNA profile. What this means is that it’s DNA testing.
According to the website, Uforia’s DNA test unlocks the secrets to your “actionable genes and their influence on your body.
How does Üforia work?
- Purchase an Üstart DNA Test kit
- Register your kit at Üstart.com where you pay your one-time lab fee of $99 and set up the order for your personalized Ütrition formula. Send the samples to their lab in a prepaid envelope.
- Start your Pretrition which is a 30-day mild prep / cleanse.
In the DNA test kit it will come with 180 veggie caps (pretrition), and two sterile cytology brushes which are also known as DNA swabs. Your saliva essentially holds all of the necessary nutritional information it takes to get a proper test. When the test swabs are sent to the lab, your personal report is completed, and in return, you will receive products such as superfoods, prebiotics, vitamins, and enzymes to kickstart your health journey with Uforia Science.
The Pretrition capsules are essentially a 30 day “cleanse” you will start and it comes in the form of the veggie capsules. I assume this is what they have the customer taking while they are waiting for the results to come back from the lab. The starting cost is $159.00 for the test kit and cleanse, and then another $99 for actual results. All of the nutritional supplements are non-gmo, vegan, and gluten-free.
The customer will purchase the DNA test kit for $159.00 and get started on the pretrition cleanse while they are waiting for their lab results to come back. They will spend another $99 for lab testing, and then another unknown cost to actually purchase the personalized supplements.
What’s inside the Üforia DNA kit?
PRETrition kit with 180 veggie caps
2 DNA Swabs
Üforia Test Kit
Instruction card – Pre-paid Return Envelope – DNA Swab Envelope
The Üforia Compensation Plan
Uforia Science pays affiliates on the sale of Ustart DNA Kits to retail customers and recruited affiliates.
Note that in order to qualify for commissions, each Uforia Science affiliate must have a personal standing order of at least 100 PV a month.
Uforia Science Affiliate Ranks
There are ten affiliate ranks within the Uforia Science compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Beginner – sign up as an Uforia Science affiliate
- Builder – generate 100 RV a month and recruit and maintain at least one active affiliate
- Producer – maintain 100 RV a month and recruit and maintain at least two active affiliates
- Mover – generate and maintain 200 RV a month and recruit and maintain at least three active affiliates (each of the three recruitment legs must contain a Builder or higher)
- Shaker – generate and maintain 300 RV a month, maintain at least three personally recruited active affiliates (each of the three recruitment legs must contain a Producer or higher) and generate and maintain 1000 GV a month
- Leader – maintain 300 RV a month, maintain at least three personally recruited active affiliates (each of the three recruitment legs must contain a Mover or higher) and generate and maintain 5000 GV a month
- Innovator – maintain 300 RV a month, maintain at least three personally recruited active affiliates (each of the three recruitment legs must contain a Leader or higher) and generate and maintain 12,500 GV a month
- Generator – maintain 300 RV a month, recruit and maintain at least four active affiliates (each of the three recruitment legs must contain a Leader or higher) and generate and maintain 25,000 GV a month
- Creator – maintain 300 RV a month, recruit and maintain at least five active affiliates (each of the three recruitment legs must contain a Leader or higher) and generate and maintain 37,500 GV a month
- Rainmaker – maintain 300 RV a month, recruit and maintain at least six active affiliates (each of the three recruitment legs must contain a Creator or higher) and generate and maintain 50,000 GV a month
- Uforia Science classifies an affiliate as “active” if they have generate 100 PV a more each month.
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume generated via sales to retail customers and an affiliate’s own orders.
RV erroneously stands for “Retail Volume” and is made up of:
- PV from an affiliate’s own purchases
- PV from an affiliate’s retail customers and PV from an affiliate’s personally recruited Beginner ranked affiliates
- GV stands for “Group Volume” and is made up of an affiliate’s personally generated PV and that of their downline across three unilevel team levels.
While I assume Uforia Science pays commissions on the sale of Ustart DNA kits to retail customers, there is no mention of retail commissions in the
Uforia Science compensation plan.
Uforia Science pays residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Uforia Science caps payable unilevel team levels at seven.
Residual commissions are paid as a percentage of sales volume generated across these eight levels as follows:
- Beginners do not receive residual commissions
- Builders earn 5% on levels 1 and 2
- Producers and Movers earn 8% on levels 1 and 2, 7% on level 3 and 6% on level 4
- Shakers earn 8% on levels 1 and 2, 7% on level 3 and 6% on levels 4 and 5
- Leaders earn 8% on levels 1 and 2, 7% on level 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5 and 2% on levels 6 and 7
- Innovators earn 8% on levels 1 and 2, 7% on level 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5, 4% on level 6 and 2% on level 7
- Generators and higher earn 8% on levels 1 and 2, 7% on level 3, 6% on levels 4 to 6 and 3% on level 7
The Generation Bonus allows an Uforia Science affiliate to earn on the volume generated beyond the first seven levels of their unilevel team.
Uforia Science defines a generation when a Leader or higher is found in a unilevel team leg.
This Leader or higher ranked affiliate caps off the first generation of that leg, after which a second generation begins.
If a second Leader or higher ranked affiliate exists deeper in the leg, the second generation is capped off and third begins.
If no other Leader or higher ranked affiliates are in the leg, the second generation extends down the full depth of the leg.
Using this generational structure, Uforia Science affiliates are able to earn on up to six generations per leg.
- Leaders are paid a 1% Generation Bonus on up to three generations
- Innovators are paid a 2% Generation Bonus on up to four generations
- Generators are paid a 2% Generation Bonus on up to five generations
- Creators and Rainmakers are paid a 2% Generation Bonus on up to six generations
- Rainmaker Bonus
- Uforia Science takes 1% of company-wide sales volume and pays it to Rainmaker ranked affiliates.
Each Rainmaker ranked affiliate receives an equal share in the set-aside volume paid quarterly.
Discounts and Dividends Program
Uforia Science’s Discounts and Dividends program is essentially cashback on downline purchase activity.
The Discounts and Dividends program pays up to $20 cash back on each Ustart DNA kit sold.
Uforia Science affiliates receive “dividends” on each purchase based on the following qualification criteria:
- D&D-0 (generate 0-100 monthly RV) – no dividend bonus
- D&D-1 (generate 101 to 200 monthly RV) – $5 dividend bonus
- D&D-2 (generate 201-300 monthly RV) – $10 dividend bonus
- D&D-3 (generate 301 to 500 monthly RV) – $15 dividend bonus
- D&D-4 (generate 501 or more monthly RV) – $20 dividend bonus
Note that the above amounts are coded, meaning a higher ranked affiliate receives the difference paid to any lower-ranked downline affiliates.
E.g. If a D&D-2 ranked affiliate purchases a kit, they receive a $10 dividend bonus.
There is still $10 to payout so the system searches upline for either a D&D-3 or D&D-4 ranked affiliate.
If a D&D-3 ranked affiliate is found, the system pays them $5 and searches deeper for a D&D-4 affiliate to pay the remaining $5 to ($20 – $10 – $5).
If a D&D-4 ranked affiliate is found, the system pays them the remaining $10 and stops searching.
Note that if a D&D-4 ranked affiliate generates the dividend bonus, there is no leftover amount to pass up (they are paid the full $20 bonus).
For Uforia Science retail customers, they receive a “discount” that can be put toward future purchases.
I believe the discount available is equal to that paid as dividends to affiliates.
To reach the higher RV qualification amounts, an Uforia Science retail customer can refer to new retail customers (they aren’t paid anything directly for doing so).
How to join Üforia Science?
Uforia Science affiliate membership is $39.95.
To qualify for commissions an Uforia Science affiliate must also purchase at least 100 PV worth of product each month.
My Final Thoughts
Before you decide to join Uforia Science. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join Uforia Science, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the Uforia Science business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
Üforia Science Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that Uforia Science isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join Uforia Science or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.