You are doing research on TruVision Health because someone approached you about it and you want to know if this company is legit or a scam. That’s what we’re about to find out.
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my TruVision Health review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if TruVision Health a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining TruVision Health because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other TruVision Health reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if TruVision Health is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with TruVision Health. I stand neutral in the current development of the TruVision Health business.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is TruVision Health?
TruVision Health is a health and wellness MLM company. The minds behind this company are Travis Martin, Derek Bailey, and Shawn Gibson. The company started back in 2014 and was founded by Travis Martin, Derek Baily, and Shawn Gibson and is based out of Utah.
The Company deals in three categories:
- Health & Wellness
- Fitness Programs
- Business Opportunity
Health & Wellness niche has already been saturated by thousands of old companies and penetrating in this niche is somehow tough to ask for any newcomer.
What does TruVision Health sell?
In general, there are 14 products in TruVision’s lineup, across 3 different categories:
- TruFIX: Contains natural plant extracts the company claims have been proven to boost chief components of blood chemistry, resulting in improved blood sugar, liver function, cholesterol, general health, and more.
- Tru Weight & Energy (Gen 2): Make use of ingredients that can help optimize the body’s metabolic processes, ensuing in weight loss, increased energy, and decreased body fat without jitters.
- reNu Detox: Claims to get rid of toxins while maintaining the good flora in your digestive tract.
- replace: A vegan protein/fiber shake made with nutrients and probiotics to limit sugar cravings, ensure proper digestion, support recovery time, and more.
- Complete: A line of women’s and men’s multivitamins, including MSM, Pycnogenol, Omega-3, Ubiquinol, and more.
- Heart & Hydration: A drink that will hydrate your body with electrolytes and encourage heart health and cardiovascular function as the company claims.
- truElevate: Designed to boost energy without over-stimulating the cardiovascular system.
- truSlumber: Devised to aid you get a good night’s sleep, without side effects or potentially addictive substances.
- truSoothe: A blend of essential oils that can aid soothe sore, stiff muscles.
- truFuel: A “balanced meal” in a bag that comes with a mixture of whole food ingredients including almonds, peanuts, cashews, raisins, apricots, essential oils, and more.
- truMend: A first aid balm that can aid address cuts, bug bites, scrapes, and other types of skin irritation.
- simplyFresh: A 100% natural deodorant for those with a “healthy and active lifestyle.”
- simplyClean: A 100% biodegradable, nontoxic cleaner that can be utilized to sanitize any surface.
A line of TruVision essential oils designed to do everything from helping you breathe better to deliver uplifting scents all through your day.
The TruVision Health compensation plan
How to join TruVision Health
Below is a summary of their compensation plan and the parts you should definitely know:
Retail Difference (Sample Commissions)
One way to earn in Truvision Health is through Retail Difference. This is simply having your profit off of the customer cost minus the associate cost.
To give you an example, if the customer cost is $50 and the associated cost is $30, the profit will then be $20 for $50 (customer cost) – $30 (associate cost) = $20.
Another way to earn in Truvision Health is through what they call the Fast Start. It is said to help earn back the initial investment but to be eligible, one still needs to upgrade their membership to an Associate.
What’s more, is that they have to purchase the Fast Start pack within 60 days from their day of signing up or upgrading to an Associate.
More than that, associates are required to have at least 100 PV in the current month or the last month to qualify for the Fast Start bonuses.
With the Fast Start, the first four upline associates that are qualified for this program will be paid a percentage of the PV from the Fast Start pack that they purchased.
Their earning will depend on the money generated by their uplines and from where they are placed. 1st generation will have 20%, 2nd generation will have 10% and the 3rd and 4th generation will have 5%.
Truvision Health also has a monthly payout. To be qualified, one must at least be an associate. They will then be eligible for this program if they can generate at least a 100 personal volume (PV).
Another bonus that Truvision Health offers is the Matching Bonus. Although they say that they offer this from day one, only those who are eligible can have its benefits.
To be eligible for the matching bonus, one must be a commission, qualified associate. This means that you must come up with at least 100 PV for the current or previous calendar month.
With this bonus, you get 10% of all commission of the associates in your downline.
Truvision Health has a bonus pool but this is only for those who are at the top of their company. Their first bonus pool is for those who have at least achieved the position of a 5-star director or above.
The second pool is for those who have achieved at least 8 stars or higher. This does not mean that once you’ve achieved 5 or 8 star you can then always be eligible for the bonus pool.
You need to attain the positions during the month. It is based on that and not on the highest rank you have achieved.
To join, you’ll need to pay an annual membership fee of $35. You’ll probably need to set up a SmartShip order that will be shipped to you automatically every month. But if you maintain at least 100 PV, you can waive auto-ship.
What are the pros and cons of TruVision Health?
Here are the pros:
- You don’t need to stock up products in your home
- The compensation plan is quite straightforward (compared to other MLM company’s)
Here are the cons:
- Products don’t work with everyone
- The company doesn’t want negative feedback
- It is hard to sell the products
- 95% of Truvision Health members do not make money
My Final Thoughts
Before you decide to join TruVision Health. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join TruVision Health, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the TruVision Health business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
TruVision Health Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that TruVision Health isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join TruVision Health or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.