You are doing research on Synergy Worldwide because someone approached you about it and you want to know if this company is legit or a scam. That’s what we’re about to find out.
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my Synergy Worldwide review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if Synergy Worldwide is a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining Synergy Worldwide because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other Synergy Worldwide reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if Synergy Worldwide is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with Synergy Worldwide. I stand neutral in the current development of the Synergy Worldwide business.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is Synergy Worldwide?
Synergy Worldwide is an MLM company that sells products in the health and wellness niche. Actually, they offer products related to almost any general health issue that you have.
The company was founded in 1999 by Dan Higginson.
Shortly after its initial launching, Synergy Worldwide was purchased by another MLM industry giant, Nature’s Sunshine Products in the year 2000.
Meanwhile, Synergy Worldwide products are manufactured in-house at Nature’s Sunshine Products’ facility in Utah.
What does Synergy Worldwide sell?
Synergy’s products are aimed at improving your gut’s health.
The product categories are as follow:
- Skin Care
- General Nutrition
- Weight Management
One serving of ProArgi-9+ contains 5,000 mg of pharmaceutical-grade l-arginine.
- ProArgi-9+ single-serve packets in Citrus Berry, Mixed Berry or Grape, wholesales at $70 for a box of thirty packets
- ProArgi-9+ canister in Citrus Berry, Mixed Berry or Grape, wholesales at $70 for a 10.6 oz canister (30 servings)
- ProArgi-9+ jumbo canister in Citrus Berry, Mixed Berry or Grape, wholesales at $235 for a 64.8 oz canister
Synergy Worldwide claims ProArgi-9+ helps ‘improve immune function, may boost energy levels, help to build muscle, and reduce adipose tissue body fat‘.
Synergy Worldwide claims their Heart Health products ‘will give you peace of mind as you supply your heart with the fuel it needs for long life.‘
- Omega-3 wholesales for $23 for a bottle of 60 soft gel capsules
- Vitamin D3 wholesales at $18 for a bottle of 150 chewable tablets
- CoQ10 wholesales for $20 for a bottle of 30 soft gel capsules
The Core Nutrition range has been designed to ‘address the core of your health needs with strengthening and detoxifying formulas‘.
- Essential Greens are a mixed greens blend dietary supplement, wholesales for $39 for a box of single-serve sachets
- Mistica is a Brazilian Acai antioxidant fruit blend drink, wholesales at $35 for two 25 oz bottles
- Liquid Chlorophyll is ‘a rich, highly-concentrated combination of chlorophyllin (sodium copper chlorophyllin) and peppermint oil‘, wholesales at $23 for a 24.7 oz bottle
- Vitazone ‘provides a convenient, easy way to supplement your daily diet with basic nutrients‘, wholesales at $57 for a box of 180 capsules
- BodyGuard is ‘formulated from the finest deep-sea shark liver oil to provide maximum protection against oxidative stress, boost the immune system and promote cardiovascular health‘, wholesales at $31 for a bottle of 60 gel capsules
- Detox Plus is a herb-based formula that ‘clean(s) out your body‘, wholesales at $24.25 for a bottle of 90 capsules
- SLMsmart Health Shake available in Vanilla and Chocolate wholesales at $37 for a 34 oz tub (15 servings)
- SLMsmart Body Cleanse ‘helps rid the body of waste and unwanted toxins‘, wholesales at $30 for a box of 14 packets
- SLMsmart Calorie Burner is a ‘powerful, thermogenic formula combines green tea with a time-released energy blend‘, wholesales at $30 for a bottle of 120 capsules
- SLMsmart Crave Control ‘promotes a sustained sense of fullness with a powerful blend of efficacious ingredients‘, wholesales at $39 for a box of 30 packets
- e9 ‘delivers energy derived naturally from healthy sources‘, wholesales at $39 for a box of 30 single-serve packets
- ProArgi-9+ Active ‘helps support your heart health‘, wholesales at $75 for a box of 30 packets
- Elemence Cleansing Foam ‘nourishes and balances with a powerful cleansing action‘, wholesales at $21 for a 4.2 fl oz bottle
- Elemence Cleansing Gel ‘purifies and refreshes the skin‘, wholesales at $18 for a 4 fl oz bottle
- Elemence Facial Scrub ‘provides essential deep cleansing and gentle, effective exfoliation‘, wholesales at $21 for a 3.4 fl oz tube
- Elemence Hydrating Toner ‘gently removes any trace of impurities and prepares skin for nourishing treatments and moisturizers‘, wholesales at $18 for a 120 ml bottle
- Elemence Bright Renewal ‘combines concentrated skin brightening ingredients with powerful anti-aging technologies‘, wholesales at $40 for a .5 fl oz bottle
- Elemence Repair Complex ‘protects against and repairs damage caused by UV exposure and harmful environmental elements’, wholesales at $50 for a 1 fl oz bottle
- TriAction Eye Concentrate ‘targets all visible signs of aging around the eye area‘, wholesale at $35 for a 0.5 oz bottle
- TriAction Skin Complex ‘targets noticeable aging in multiple skin layers‘, wholesale a $42 for a 1 oz tub
- Elemence Total Body Wash ‘cleanses, moisturizes and softens the skin‘, wholesales at $16 for a 12 fl oz bottle
- Elemence Hand & Body Lotion ‘conditions and hydrates as it supplies vital nutrients directly to the skin‘, wholesale at $15 for an 8.4 oz tube
- Elemence Vera Gel ‘leaves skin feeling refreshed and healthy with soothing aloe, calming botanicals and restorative enzymes‘, wholesales at $15 for an 8.4 oz tube
The Synergy Worldwide compensation plan
There are seven ways to generate income as a Synergy Worldwide Team Member.
1) Synergy Worldwide Products Retail Commissions
You can earn 30% on each product you sell as a Synergy Worldwide Team Member.
2) Fast Start Bonus
When someone you sponsor (recruit) purchases their initial product order, you will earn a Fast Start Bonus depending on the CV of the product package that they order.
- If the product order is at least 150 CV, it activates 1 TC, and you will earn a $25 Fast Start Bonus.
- A product order of at least 300 CV activates 3 TCs, with a $50 Fast Start Bonus for you.
- Finally, if your recruit buys a product worth 500 CV or more, you will earn a $100 Fast Start Bonus.
3) Elite Rebates
As an active Team Member, you could qualify for the Elite Rebate by placing an order of 150 CV or more each month.
Elite Rebates will pay you 25% of all the product sales made by you and your customers over 150 CV.
Say your customer placed an order of $1,000 worth of products above 150 CV; you will earn $250.
4) Basic Commission
Basic Commission is calculated from the total CV on the left and right leg of your Tracking Centers. You will earn up to 10% of the entire accumulated CV of the weak leg for each month.
5) Mega-Match Bonus
This is said to be the most powerful feature of Synergy Worldwide’s Dual-Linear Mega-Match Compensation Plan.
It allows you to earn a 100% matching commission on the Basic Commissions paid to every Team Member you personally sponsor in your organization, up to infinite levels.
Here’s a short video by Dan Higginson about the Mega-Match Bonus.
6) Leadership Bonus
The Leadership Bonus allows you to earn up to 4% of your strong leg CV based on weak leg volume.
7) Global Share Bonus
When you reach 400,000 CV in weak leg volume, you can participate in the Global Share Bonus.
This is an additional payout based on 1% of the total company-wide CV each month.
How to join Synergy Worldwide
The basic membership fee costs $24.95. After becoming a member and paying this fee, there are several membership levels you could choose from. Currently, Synergy Worldwide offers three different plans.
- Leader Plan – you need to purchase 150PV worth of product
- Executive Plan – you need to purchase 300PV worth of product
- Elite Plan – you need to purchase 500PV worth of product
What are the pros and cons of Synergy Worldwide?
Here are the pros:
- Has actual products
- Is focused on health
- Very hot niche
- Helps support hungry children
Here are the cons:
- Products are pricey
- Products aren’t FDA certified
- 95% of Synergy Worldwide members do not make money
My Final Thoughts
Before you decide to join Synergy Worldwide. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join Synergy Worldwide, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the Synergy Worldwide business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
Synergy Worldwide Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that Synergy Worldwide isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join Synergy Worldwide or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.