You are doing research on Seacret Direct because someone approached you about it and you want to know if this company is legit or a scam. That’s what we’re about to find out.
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my Seacret Direct review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if Seacret Direct a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining Seacret Direct because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other Seacret Direct reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if Seacret Direct is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with Seacret Direct. I stand neutral in the current development of the Seacret Direct business.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is Seacret Direct?
Seacret Direct is an MLM company sells primarily skincare products impregnated with minerals found in the Dead Sea. The Dead Sea is the deepest chasm on Planet Earth and is extremely rich with minerals not found anywhere else on the planet.
The company was founded in 2005 by Izhak Ben Shabat and Moty Ben Shabat. The company is based out of Arizona.
Their products began to sell in malls and commercial/business centers. To increase their profits by cutting down on costs, Seacret Direct adopted the MLM business model. Since then, they have made more than $1 billion in sales!
What does Seacret Direct sell?
Their Products fall into the following categories:
- Body Care: Mineral enhanced massage soap, body wash, pure salt soothing body exfoliator, Dead Sea Bath Salt, Seacret 4 way Butter, body butter, mud therapy hand cream. +More 17 products in this category.
- Facial Care: Non-Smudge Mascara, Mineral-rich peeling gel, Cleansers, Facial Washes, Cleansing Milk, Make-Up Remover, Dead Seacret Mineral Rich Dead Sea Mud Mask, Mud Soap, Moisturizer, Toner and many more+ 23 products in this category
- Age-Defying: Rewater Face oil, M4 Mineral-Rich Magnetic Mud Mask, RENEW Mineral-Rich Scrubbing Mask, Revitalize Thermal Moisture mask, Refresh vitamin moisturizer, Restore age-defying serum +more 9 total in this category.
- Hair Care: Shampoos, mud shampoos, hairbrushes, styling clay, conditioners, straighteners – excuse me if I am not hot on the hair care thing! I’ve not exactly seen the inside of a barbershop for 10 years at least!
- For Men: Face wash, hydration gel, aftershave balm, and Power C eye gel.
- Nutrition: Alkaline Booster, Digest X, Curb appetite suppressant, protein shakes, +more.
- Collections: Specific sets of their products for oily skin, dry skin, nail care set, a combination of their product combined into collections.
The Seacret Direct compensation plan
1) Retail Commissions
The first way you can make money is by selling products directly to customers and earning a commission.
You would just earn the difference between the wholesale prices you purchased the products for and the retail price.
There are various ranks you can achieve depending on how much you sell and how many people you recruit – the higher in rank you go the bigger the commissions you earn.
2) Recruitment Commissions
You get a commission when you recruit someone into the system and that recruit purchases the starter pack.
You earn $20 if they get the 5 in 5 starter pack, $50 for the WOW starter pack and $150 for the professional starter pack.
If you make it to the third rank affiliate rank or higher you get double the commissions above.
3) Residual Commissions
This is the aspect that makes Seacret Direct similar to a pyramid scheme and it’s also how you’ll be making the majority of your money.
You’ll be earning money on all your recruit’s sales and the commission’s structure is binary which looks like the following:
Your downline is built with a left and right leg. How much you make depends on your rank and if you’re one of the bottom 3 ranks you’ll make 10% of the weaker binary side volume.
If you’re a higher rank you earn 15% of the weaker binary side volume.
One of the things that I don’t like is that you have to do certain things to be eligible to get your commissions.
Here are the three things you need to do each month in order to be qualified for your earnings:
1) Purchase 35 PV work of products every month
2) Generate 200 GV each week or
3) Generate or maintain at least four VIP or Elite retail customers
There are various other bonuses you can get as well like a car bonus, rank achievement bonuses (bonuses you get when you go up to rank), matching bonuses and more.
The main ways you’re going to be making money are the three ways I mentioned up top. Until you’re making money with those three ways I wouldn’t even worry about the rest of the bonuses.
How to join Seacret Direct
You have to be from one of these countries to be able to register:
- United States
- New Zealand
Each country has a different registration package to be paid before you can join.
The prices of these packages range from $20 up to $100 USD.
To become an agent and join the compensation plan you will need to be recruited by another agent and pay $49 and another $49 each year you stay enrolled.
You still earn commissions as an agent but to “unlock” most of the commissions and earn as much money as possible, you will have to be actively training your team and recruiting more people.
What are the pros and cons of Seacret Direct?
Here are the pros:
- A good list of products to choose from
- Multiple ways to make money
- An opportunity to make a lot of money
Here are the cons:
- Difficult to make money since recruiting is not easy and never will be
- Unsustainable business model. You’ll be constantly working and hoping to make it big but you’ll give up before you get started
- Mall and shop employees are downright rude and will stop you in your tracks whatever way they can to convince you to buy their products
- Not a good option for newbies. Even for advanced marketers, selling is by no means easy and if you’re a newbie it’ll be a constant struggle
My Final Thoughts
Before you decide to join Seacret Direct. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join Seacret Direct, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the Seacret Direct business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
Seacret Direct Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that Seacret Direct isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join Seacret Direct or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.