You are doing research on rNetwork because someone approached you about it and you want to know if this company is legit or a scam. That’s what we’re about to find out.
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my rNetwork review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if rNetwork a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining rNetwork because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other rNetwork reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if rNetwork is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with rNetwork. I stand neutral in the current development of the rNetwork business.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is rNetwork?
rNetwork is an MLM company that doesn’t sell your typical, skincare, supplement and weight loss products. According to the company the idea of the opportunity is to help you make money when you help other people save money.
From what I see there are no retail products but it appears to be an online program that you can make money by referring others and build a team.
The business model is designed to earn money through an MLM matrix structure that offers multiple ways that you can earn.
If I had to guess the niche that I would say that this company is would be the cash-back and basic biz opp niche.
Who are the creators?
“A diverse band of brothers who came together to create something truly special,” is how they describe themselves collectively. All 5 are married family men who are dedicated to making the world a better place. Their collective passion is focused on providing r network members the tools and opportunity to become financially stable, by turning the table on traditional financial strategy, we allow the “little guy” to make money the way banks make money.
The 5 creators of rnetwork, by the numbers:
- Over 100 years of marriage.
- 21 Children.
- 46 years of direct marketing MLM experience.
- $800 Million of products, services, and consumer goods moved through MLM in nearly every country in the world.
- 11 successfully created, grown and managed companies with combined revenues of over 1 billion dollars.
- 3 Fortune 500 companies worked for a combined 28 years of corporate America executive experience in those companies.
- 80 years of Entrepreneurial experience.
- 1 featured personal highlight for expertise in the field of Financial Technology in the Wall Street Journal.
- 1 entrepreneur of the year award.
- 1 focused pursuit to make the charter members and members of r network the most successful people they can be.
What does rNetwork sell?
As of right now, it appears that their only product currently is the revolutionary Revv Card. This is a payment card that is attached to your existing card. By using the Revv card you can claim discounts at your favorite retailers. You can also use the same card when you make normal purchases too.
The owner has announced that they want to offer RevvCard which is supposedly priced for members at $100 and $150 for retail customers.
There is an app that is associated with the RevvCard, but I am just not really sure about the legitimacy at it at this time.
I’m not saying that it fake, I am just saying that due to the HUGE delay for the company to release it for the launch, why would they even move forward and accept any membership payments at this time if not everything is ready?
It just brings up more questions than answers at this point.
The rNetwork compensation plan
How to join rNetwork
The first thing that you have to do is join as an affiliate member.
The only option that you have is to pay a $65 first month fee and then to maintain your commissions status and to withdraw funds you must keep paying $35 per month.
You are paid on affiliate members that also pay this fee that is in your downline.
What are the pros and cons of rNetwork?
Here are the pros:
- Everybody loves to save money and earn at the same time.
- The concept sounds cool but not sure if it’s sustainable to earn enough money like most MLM’s.
Here are the cons:
- The level of commission is unknown. So it may too small before you can make any substantial money.
- Not too big on the $25 per referral, you are doing all the work and the company is making all the money.
- Not a fan of monthly subscriptions where after the first month there’s no added value.
- The card itself is not yet launched.
- The owners are not transparent on the website.
- Direct sales businesses are always difficult especially if they are just starting up. The problem is most of these new businesses fail within the first couple of years.
- 95% of people who join these types of programs do not make money.
My final thoughts
Before you decide to join rNetwork. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join rNetwork, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the rNetwork business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
rNetwork Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that rNetwork Beauty isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join rNetwork or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.