You are doing research on Puratae because someone approached you about it and you want to know if this company is legit or a scam. That’s what we’re about to find out.
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my Puratae review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if Puratae is a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining Puratae because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other Puratae reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if Puratae is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with Puratae. I stand neutral in the current development of the Puratae business.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is Puratae?
Puratae is an MLM company that operates in the health and wellness niche.
They focus on providing you with the nutrition your body lacks due to the busy lives we live.
The company was created and founded by husband and wife Marty and Heather Holker.
With 5 kids and a passion for helping others, you can almost assume that this is a good company to get involved with.
What does Puratae sell?
Puratae prides itself on its Pure Superblend product.
With a claim of providing over 12 servings of fruits and vegetables with just one scoop of their Pure Superblend, it sounds just too promising.
There isn’t much of a selection but you are purchasing a product that will provide you with the vitamins and nutrients that will help with a lot of things.
The Superblend is going to cost you $88.
That comes with 30 days worth of supply.
You can also get the Superblend mini that obviously comes with less.
That costs $25 but you can get 15% off if you join as a brand partner.
Then there are the 2 packs and 4 packs and combos, which just comes with more product and a higher price tag.
They are not necessary if you plan to do the business side of things but they are there if you aren’t enough with just a 30 day supply.
The Superblend comes in the form of a powder and all you need to do is add water.
I know that all the ingredients you see on the Purate website seem extremely healthy but just keep in mind that most of the stuff aren’t inspected by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
There are no other products that Puratae has to offer at this time.
The Puratae compensation plan
Puratae compensation plan rewards members for generating retail sales and sponsoring new business partners.
Retail commissions are paid three levels down and after 61 days transfers over to a standard unilevel structure.
Downline volume is paid out the same way with additional performance-based bonuses.
Qualifications for Commissions
Puratae members must maintain 70 PV per month to qualify for commissions.
PV just stands for personal volume which is generated by retail sales and your own product purchases.
The company has 9 affiliate ranks in total within their compensation plan.
Below is a break down on qualifications needed to hit them:
- Social Partner – Maintain MLM commission qualification
- Social Team Leader – Sponsor and maintain at least three Social Partners, or generate and maintain three retail customers
- Social Team Mentor – Sponsor and maintain at least three Social Team Leaders
- Social Team Influencer – Sponsor and maintain at least three Social Team Managers
- Regional Influencer – Sponsor and maintain at least three Social Team Influencers
- National Influencer – Sponsor and maintain one Social Team Influencer and two Social Team Influencers or higher
- Executive Influencer – Sponsor and maintain one Regional Influencer and two National Influencers or higher
- Presidential Influencer – Sponsor and maintain one National Influencer or two Executive Influencers or higher
- Global Ambassador – Sponsor and maintain one Executive Influencer and two Presidential Influencers or higher
Retail Customer Sales Volume Bonus
Puratae members can earn a bonus on retail customer ordered which is based on their total retail customer order volume for the month.
- Produce $1000 to $2499 in retail customer order volume and receive a 4% retail customer sales volume bonus
- Produce $2500 or more in retail customer order volume and receive an 8% retail customer sales volume bonus
Puratae Fast Track 60 Bonus
This Fast Track 60 Bonus is used to pay members on orders purchased by personally referred retail customers and sponsored business partners.
This is paid on the first 60 days of the retail customer or sponsored business partners’ purchases.
Below is a break down on that looks like through a unilevel compensation plan:
- 15% is paid on level 1 (Personally sponsored members and referred retail customers)
- 10% is paid on level 2
- 5% is paid on level 3
After the 60 days, everything switches to the stand plan which I explain below.
Residual commissions are paid on both retail customers and personally sponsored members after day 61 and beyond.
This is paid through a unilevel compensation plan that pays 7 levels deep.
Below is the break down of the residual commissions paid on the sales volume generated across all 7 levels:
- Social Partners earn 7% on level 1 (Personally Sponsored affiliates)
- Social Team Leaders earn 7% on level 1 and 6% on level 2
- Social Team Mentors earn 7% on level 1 6% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Social Team Influencers earn 7% on level 1 6% on level 2, 5% on level 3 and 4% on level 4
- Regional Influencers earn 7% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4 and 3% on level 5
- National Influencers earn 7% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5 and 2% on level 6
- Executive Influencers and higher earn 7% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5, 2% on level 6 and 1% on level 7
Infinity Bonus inside of Puratae is a generational bonus paid through a unilevel compensation plan.
Each generation is anytime there is a Presidential influencer or higher in that unilevel leg.
So if there is only one, then you get paid one generation.
If there are two, then you get paid two generations, etc.
Below is the break down how you get paid:
- Presidential Influencers receive a 1% Infinity Bonus on up to one generation per unilevel team leg
- Global Ambassadors receive a 1% Infinity Bonus on up to two generations per unilevel team leg.
Puratae pays you a Matching Bonus on your downline member’s earnings.
This is paid on affiliates at the same or higher rank as you.
Regional Influencer, for example, will earn on the same and higher rank.
Below are the qualifications needed to get this matching bonus:
- Social Team Mentors earn a 15% match on one equal or higher ranked affiliate per leg
- Social Team Influencers earn a 15% match on the first equal or higher ranked affiliate per leg and 10% on the second
- Regional Influencers earn a 15% match on the first equal or higher ranked affiliate per leg, 10% on the second and 5% on the third
- National Influencers earn a 15% match on the first equal or higher ranked affiliate per leg, 10% on the second and 5% on the third and fourth
- Executive Influencers earn a 15% match on the first equal or higher ranked affiliate per leg, 10% on the second and 5% on the third to fifth
- Presidential Influencers earn a 15% match on the first equal or higher ranked affiliate per leg, 10% on the second and 5% on the third to sixth
- Global Ambassadors earn a 15% match on the first equal or higher ranked affiliate per leg, 10% on the second and 5% on the third to seventh
Additional Bonuses you can earn are the Impact of 3 Bonus and Promotion Pool Bonus.
How to join Puratae
With Puratae, there is actually more than one way that you can go about joining.
3 Ways to Join Puratae
- Become an affiliate
- Join as a brand partner
- Become a brand customer
To become an affiliate requires nothing more than filling out an application form.
You will need to provide some basic information like your name and an email address as well as how you plan on promoting the company.
You will be contacted through the email you provided on whether or not you were approved for the Puratae affiliate program.
To become a brand partner you will need to go through a brand partner’s website.
This will get you linked to them and they will be compensated for anything and everything you do once you get signed up and make any purchases.
They will also be compensated for anyone that you bring into the company as well, for as far as 7 levels down.
This membership does come with a $29 fee, which will be charged every month for as long as you remain a brand partner.
Now if you want to simply purchase products, you just need to become a brand consumer.
You aren’t required to pay a fee but you would have to go through a brand partner’s site in order to purchase any products.
This will still give credit to that affiliate but will not allow you to make any commissions if you do happen to get someone to signup under you.
Now the whole compensation plan and how much you can make if Jill signs Joe and Joe signs Bill is always going to be complicated.
What are the pros and cons of Puratae?
Here are the pros:
- Has actual products
- Is focused on health
- Very hot niche
- Helps support hungry children
Here are the cons:
- Products are pricey
- Products aren’t FDA certified
- 95% of Puratae members do not make money
My Final Thoughts
Before you decide to join Puratae. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join Puratae, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the Puratae business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
Puratae Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that Puratae isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join Puratae or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.