You are doing research on Plexus because someone approached you about it and you want to know if this company is legit or a scam. That’s what we’re about to find out.
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my Plexus review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if Plexus is a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining Plexus because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other Plexus reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if Plexus is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with Plexus. I stand neutral in the current development of the Plexus business.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is Plexus Worldwide?
Plexus Slim is a weight management product developed by the health and diet supplements company Plexus Worldwide. The network marketing company was founded in 2006 by CEO Tarl Robinson, International President Alfred Pettersen, and Chief Marketing Officer Alec Clark.
The management team at Plexus Worldwide has over 60 years of combined direct selling experience in the weight loss supplements industry. The company is committed to providing its Ambassadors with a rewarding business opportunity and life-changing products. The company’s headquarters are located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
What does Plexus sell?
There are 5 main categories in their product line:
- Weight Management – Powders & supplements to control your diet
- Nutrition – All sorts of supplements for different purposes to boost your health
- Skincare – “Joyome” is their trademarked skin care product line with 2 main products “Day Serum” and “Night Repair”, similar to Nu Skin, Rodan + Fields, and Neora.
- Personal Care – Body cream & breast check kit
- Combos – Combination of different product packages for different purposes like hunger control and family package
The Plexus compensation plan
There are 11 ways for you to make money with Plexus:
- Retail Rewards Commissions – Buy products at wholesale price and sell them at retail price to earn the difference
- Retail Rewards Override Commissions – Additional 5% override commission from the sales volume of your Level 1 downline Ambassadors
- Preferred Customer Bonus – Commissions earned when your customer join as Associates (Preferred Customer) and purchase products
- One-Time Achievement Bonus – One-time commission when you achieve certain ranks
- Fast Start Achievement Bonus – Special bonus that rewards new Ambassadors who achieve the mock rank level of Gold, Senior Gold, Ruby or Senior Ruby within the first 30 days of becoming a Plexus Ambassador.
- Business Building Bonus – Commissions for selling the $99 or $199 Welcome Pack
- Plexus Points – Bonus for helping your downline Ambassadors to reach 100PV (sales volume) per month and beyond
- Emerald Pool Bonus
- Sapphire Pool Bonus
- Diamond Pool Bonus
- Earn a Diamond Re-Entry Position
The last 4 bonuses are for the minority people who are able to reach the top rank in the company.
For a more detailed explanation, please refer to their compensation plan PDF.
How to join Plexus
A $34.95 sign up fee is required to become an “Associate”.
In order to make sales you’ll need to buy the products and there are various packs you can purchase from Plexus, which are:
- Tri-Plex Welcome Pack – $133.95
- Double Tri-Plex Welcome Pack – $233.95
- Slim & Accelerator+ Welcome Pack – $133.95
- Double Slim & Accelerator Welcome Pack – $233.95
- Slim & Boost Welcome Pack – $133.95
- Business Booster Welcome Pack – $233.95
- Slim & X Welcome Pack – $133.95
There’s another hidden cost as well. In order to be eligible for commissions, you need to sell $100 worth of products per month.
It’s going to take you months before you’re selling that much which means you’ll have to sign up for autoship.
This means $100 worth of products will be sent to you every month and you have to pay for it.
This can add up fast if you aren’t selling well and you can lose a lot of money if you aren’t careful.
What are the pros and cons of Plexus?
Here are the pros:
- Long history
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- It encourages a healthy lifestyle
Here are the cons:
- Expensive to stay active in the business
- Too many customer complaints about too many product side effects
- The compensation plan is hard to understand
- 95% of Plexus members does not make money
My Final Thoughts
Before you decide to join Plexus. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join Plexus, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the Plexus business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
Plexus Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that Plexus isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join Plexus or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.