You are doing research on NHT Global because someone approached you about it and you want to know if this company is legit or a scam. That’s what we’re about to find out.
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my NHT Global review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if NHT Global is a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining NHT Global because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other NHT Global reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if NHT Global is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with NHT Global. I stand neutral in the current development of the NHT Global business.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is NHT Global?
NHT Global is an MLM company that launched in 2001. The company founder is Terry LaCore. Before NHT Global was established, the previous company name was Lexxus International.
NHT Global does business as a subsidiary of National Health Trends Corp. Their primary product focus is in personal care, health, and nutrition. The company is similar to Amway, Herbalife and Le-Vel Thrive.
The current president of NHG Global is Chris Sharng. His corporate bio on the National Health Trends website says:
“Mr. Sharng was appointed President of NHTC in February 2007.
He previously served as Executive Vice President and CFO of NHTC from August 2004 to February 2007, and during that time he also performed functions of the principal executive officer.
Prior to NHTC, Mr. Sharng held management positions at NorthPole Limited as CFO, Ultrak Inc. as Senior Vice President and CFO, and Mattel, Inc. as Vice President of International Finance.”
Based on the info I was able to dig up, it would appear that NHT Global is the first MLM opportunity that Sharng has been a part of.
What does NHT Global sell?
The company offers a wide range of goods within the wellness, lifestyle, herbal and beauty niches.
BioCell SC – “A powerful multi-tasking facial mask infused with an ultra-moisturizing essence that instantly rejuvenates the appearance of tired and aging skin”, retails at $76.93 for a box of seven 25 ml pouches
- Botanical Hand Protector – “An ultra-buttery hand cream that instantly nourishes and hydrates”, retails at $28.57 for a 2 oz tube
- Complete Renewal 8 Age-Defying Hair Mask – “An intensive treatment that targets 8 major signs of aging hair”, retails at $34.29 for a 150 ml tub
- Skindulgence Time Restore – A “powerful 2-step system comprised of an all-over daily skin moisturizing essence and powerful eye cream”, retails at $125.11 a set
- Skindulgence BioCell Mask – “A patented bio-cellulose facial mask that hydrates, moisturizes and softens skin”, retails at $89.29 for a box of seven 45 g pouches
- Skindulgence Facelift – “Look years younger with the Skindulgence® 30-Minute Non-Surgical Facelift System”, retails at $89.29 a set
Not mentioned on the company’s online retail store, but featured on the product page, is a “SkinDulgence BioCell Mask” item sold by the company in their personal care line.
- LivaPro – “Help protect the liver against free radicals, support healthy liver function, promote the detoxification of unwanted substances, help improve our overall mood, and provide other uplifting benefits”, retails at $110 for a bottle of 90 capsules
- Purus – “Help you maintain a healthy circulatory system, improve blood flow and circulation, and support cardiovascular function”, retails at $114.29 for a bottle of 90 capsules
- Cordyceps Mycelia CS-4 – “Help maintain kidney health and improve occasional sleeplessness to promote deeper, more restful sleep”, retails at $120 for a bottle of 90 capsules
- Alura Lux – An “Innovative topical vasodilator is clinically proven to improve vaginal lubrication”, retails at $54.29 for a 17 ml bottle
- LaVie – “Promote cardiovascular health, help maintain healthy circulatory function, and help by neutralizing free radicals associated with LDL oxidation”, retails at $42.86 for a 32 oz. bottle
- CurcuMore – “Designed to help you live your best life possible from age 20 to 100”, retails at $87.14 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- Enhanced Essential Probiotics – “Helps support the health of our digestive system, protecting our immune system and safeguarding our intestinal tract from “bad bacteria.”, retails at $60.71 for a box of thirty 3 g single-serve sticks
- OcuFocus – “The world’s most eye-friendly nutrients in a single formula”, retails at $100 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- StemRenu – “An advanced renewal complex that harnesses the power of signal molecule technology to rejuvenate the body”, retails at $100 for a bottle of 60 capsules ($328 for five bottles)
- Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids – “Extracted from high-quality fish and made in the USA”, retails at $61.43 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- ReStor Vital – “Energizes you throughout the day”, retails at $88.71 for a 2 oz. bottle
- Premium Noni Juice – “Naturally provides vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and bioflavonoids, and works at a cellular level in the body to support the natural function of the immune system”, retails at $63.57 for a 32 oz. bottle or $91.43 for a box of twenty 2 fl. oz. pouches
- ReStor Silver – “The first nutritional supplement specifically formulated to target Ca2+Atpase”, retails at $81.50 for a 2 oz. bottle
- Cluster X2 – “Created to benefit the body with increased and more efficient cell hydration”, retails at $80.71 for a 4 fl. oz. bottle
- Triotein – “A high-quality, 99% lactose-free whey protein powder that provides that amino acid substrates needed to stimulate the body’s production of intracellular glutathione peroxidase (GSH)”, retails at $120 for a 13.5 oz canister or $62.86 for a box of fifteen single-serve sachets
- Trifusion Max – “Combining some of the world’s most exotic superfruits including acai berry, mangosteen, goji berry, and lychee, this remarkable fusion creates a phytonutrient explosion to provide the body what it needs to help function at its prime”, retails at $39.44 for a 16.9 fl. oz. bottle
- Glucosamine 2200 – “Creates building blocks to promote joint health and cartilage production”, retails at $49.29 for a bottle of 90 capsules
- FibeRich – “Contains 1 billion compound high-density probiotics protecting your digestive tract and helping your body to absorb vitamins, minerals and nutrients”, retails at $44.29 for a 6.9 oz. tub
- Energin – “Helps to promote a healthy physical as well as a mental lifestyle”, retails at $60.79 for a bottle of 90 capsule
The NHT Global Compensation Plan
NHT Global offers a straightforward three-tier unilevel and residual binary compensation plan.
There’s no fluff and commissions are generated solely on retail customer purchases and affiliate orders.
NHT Global Affiliate Ranks
There are four affiliate ranks within the NHT Global compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Bronze – generate 90 PV in a single-order (can be self-purchased)
- Silver – sign up with a Business Builder’s Package and purchase 250 PV of product, or generate either 500 accumulated PV or 1500 accumulated GV (min 250 PV)
- Gold – sign up with a Business Builder’s Package and purchase 1000 PV of product, or generate either 1250 accumulated PV or 3000 accumulated GV (min 250 PV, max 1000 PV)
- Platinum – sign up with a Business Builder’s Package and purchase 1250 PV of product, or purchase 1250 PV of product in a single-order at any time
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume generated by sales to retail customers and an affiliate’s own orders.
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is the sum total of PV generated by an affiliate and their downline.
To qualify for MLM commissions, an NHT Global affiliate must generate 90 PV a month.
NHT Global pay affiliates a commission when they sell products to retail customers.
Retail commission rates are the difference between the wholesale and retail cost of products ordered by retail customers.
Residual Commissions (unilevel)
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
NHT Global cap residual unilevel team commissions at three levels.
Commissions are paid out as a percentage of sales volume generated across these three levels as follows:
- Bronze affiliates earn 3% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Silver affiliates earn 5% on level 1 and 3% on level 2
- Platinum and Gold affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
Residual Commissions (binary)
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Sales volume across the binary team is generated via retail orders affiliate purchases.
At the end of each week, NHT Global tally up new sales volume on both sides of the binary team.
Commissions are paid based on a 1/3 – 2/3 ratio for every 3750 GV generated across the binary team.
That is 2500 GV on one side of the binary team matched with 1250 from the other.
Which side has 2500 GV or 1250 GV doesn’t matter.
When the 1/3 – 2/3 ratio is reached, a cycle is generated and a commission paid out.
- Bronze affiliates earn $62.50 per cycle
- Silver affiliates earn $125 per cycle
- Gold and Platinum affiliates earn $250 per cycle
After weekly cycles have been calculated, unmatched volume is carried over the following week.
Note that all NHT Global affiliates are capped at $50,000 a week in residual binary commissions.
NHT Global pays a Matching Bonus on residual binary commissions.
The Matching Bonus uses the same three-level deep unilevel team structure as residual unilevel commissions (see above).
- Bronze affiliates are paid a 3% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Silver affiliates are paid a 5% match on level 1 and 3% on level 2
- Gold and Platinum affiliates are paid a 10% match on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
How to join NHT Global
Basic NHT Global affiliate membership is $75. After two months (60 days) a $9.95 monthly fee also applies.
New NHT Global affiliates can also opt to sign up with a Business Builder’s Package, in which case the initial signup fee is waived.
- StemRenu Bronze Package – $180
- Personal Wellness Gold Package – $948
- Alura Lux and Skindulgence Gold Package – $849
- Skindulgence Platinum Package – $2188
- StemRenu Platinum Package – $2188
- Platinum Wellness Package – $2288
Business Builder’s Package affiliates also don’t have to pay the monthly fee for their first twelve months.
The exception is Platinum Business Builder’s Package affiliates, who are exempt from the monthly fee.
Platinum affiliates are also exempt from MLM commission qualification requirements for six months.
What are the pros and cons of NHT Global?
Here are the pros:
- Teaches entrepreneurial skills
- Good earning potential
- They have more than just health supplements
- It’s an international company
- You get your own website
Here are the cons:
- Support can be improved
- The compensation plan can be overwhelming
- Climb the ranks to earn more
- It’s still typical MLM, which means it’s an extremely tough way to make money
- All the advantages go to the company while all the disadvantages go to the distributors
- You have to pay for the right to be a sales rep for NHT Global
- Some 95% of people fail miserably at MLM
- If you can’t recruit constantly, you will struggle to advance and make any real money for the time you spend promoting this business
- You have to purchase or sell a minimum amount of product every month to remain commission-eligible
- The niche this company is in is super-saturated already, so there is loads of competition. Have a look at Amway, Herbalife and Le-Vel Thrive
- The prices of the products are astronomical
My final thoughts
Before you decide to join NHT Global. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join NHT Global, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in NHT Global business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
NHT Global Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that NHT Global isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join NHT Global or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.