Environmental entrepreneurs, or ecopreneurs, are people that believe that environmental products and services can serve as a synergy of business opportunity and environmental responsibility.
The Multipure Business Opportunity promotes not just entrepreneurship, but ecopreneurship.
Multipure allows Independent Builders to attain financial success by promoting cleaner drinking water; Multipure filters are more environmentally responsible than disposable bottled water, whose plastic bottles can take anywhere from 400 to 1,000 years to biodegrade.
Multipure Drinking Water Systems not only provide a way to enjoy water that is cleaner and more healthful than bottled water, but provide a solid carbon block filter that naturally biodegrades and even continues to remove environmental pollutions while in a landfill.
The Problem With Disposable Bottled Water
Individual use of plastic water bottles has become a multi-billion dollar industry. Not only is bottled water much more expensive than tap water, but there is also a serious cost to our planet:
- 50 million barrels of oil are used annually to manufacture plastic water bottles.1
- 2 million tons of plastic bottles end up in U.S. landfills each year.2
- Bottled water uses fossil fuels in the making, filling, transporting, and recycling of plastic water bottles. To learn more about this process, check out this documentary regarding the bottled water industry.
Water is an integral part of our lives. We cook with it, clean with it, bathe in it and – most importantly – drink it. That’s why enhancing the quality of your water can enhance the quality of your life.
Multipure believes that one of the most effective ways to improve your health and the health of your family is to improve the quality of your drinking water. By using our industry-leading solid carbon block filters, we provide a way to reduce contaminants that affect the taste, appearance, and quality of drinking water.
A common misconception is that tap water treated by your municipality has already been filtered and therefore doesn’t have any room to improve.
On the contrary, tap water typically has plenty of room for improvement. If you want you, your family, and your pets to drink water that is healthful and meets the highest standards of quality, it’s time to consider putting your water through additional filtration.
Many people who are rightly concerned about the quality of their tap water choose to purchase cases of bottled water rather than drink the water out of their faucet.
This leads to a great deal of plastic waste, however. By providing a means to improve available drinking water at an affordable cost, Multipure is doing its part to reduce the waste inherent in disposable bottled water and lessen its environmental impact.
For over 40 years, Multipure has been a green company, promoting eco-friendly solutions to everyday issues. Through innovation and responsibility, Multipure will continue to promote the health and wellness of the planet and its people.
Through our Multipure Business Opportunity, we also help entrepreneurs who are passionate about water quality and a more sustainable future to achieve personal success as a Multipure representative.
How The Products Help Water Quality Issues
Multipure offers a range of water filtration products that provide solutions to the water quality issues that plague Americans and people all over the world. Some people may have to treat their water to meet basic standards for safe consumption, while others may be interested in improving the aesthetic of their water so that it smells and tastes more pleasant.
The Center for Disease Control points out that, while the U.S. enjoys an exceptionally safe water system compared to most other parts of the world, there are several ways water can become contaminated. These sources of contamination include:
- Sewage leaks
- Chemicals and minerals that occur naturally, such as arsenic
- Fertilizer, pesticides, or herbicides used in farms, gardens, and yards
- Manufacturing processes that include contaminants like cyanide or heavy metals
- Wastewater treatment system malfunctions
If you get your water from a well, then there are many potential sources of contamination to be aware of, including agricultural, commercial, industrial, and residential sources. Anything that negatively affects the groundwater can make your well water unsafe to drink. The only way to be sure your water is safe is to treat it with a reliable filter.
No matter where your water comes from, Multipure’s carbon water filter systems can give you the solution you need to make sure your water is safe, healthy, clean, and clear. Our goal at Multipure is to improve the world, one glass of water at a time, one person at a time.
Methods Of Earning
As a Multipure Builder, you can earn money through your personal sales and prospecting efforts, as well as the efforts of your downline business network:
- Personal Sales – earn commissions on products sold directly to customers.
- Sponsored Builder Sales – earn commissions on products sold by active Builders that you have personally sponsored, aka, 2nd-level Builders.
- Downline Sales – earn commissions on products sold by active Builders below your sponsored Builders (up to 8 levels below).
- Replacement Filter Sales – earn commissions on replacement filters purchased by your customers and sold by your active 10-level network.
- CASH Sales – earn commissions through the Company Allocated Sales Handler (CASH) program; commissionable products purchased directly through Multipure (without a selling Builder) are allocated to PAR-qualified Builders registered for the CASH program and the Back Office.
Types of builders
Active Builders are Builders who are qualified for their Personal Activity Requirement (PAR). Commissions and bonuses are paid on the full ten levels (if eligible) of active Builders in the downline network.
Inactive Builders are NOT PAR-qualified, and therefore cannot receive commissions from their downline network sales; however, commissions are still paid on personal sales, including personal replacement filter sales (Senior Builder or above). To regain Active Builder status, Inactive Builders must become PAR-qualified.
Dormant Builders are those who have not been PAR-qualified for 36 consecutive months; as a result, they are permanently removed from the Builder database but remain on file as a customer.
To regain Active Builder status (and their old Achievement Level), Dormant Builders need to reregister (at a cost of $10 – $50) and either purchase or sell $165 or more in PAR-eligible products. Upon reinstatement, the previously Dormant Builders will be placed in the 2nd Level of their original sponsoring Builder.
How To Maximize The Multipure Comp Plan
Compensation Plan Chart
Multipure Product Commissions
Finding the best Multipure sponsor and mentor
Choosing the best sponsor for you is one of the most important things for your business. If you choose the wrong upline sponsor, you may be dead in the water before you start your Multipure business.
Here are some things you should consider before you join any sponsor.
- Are they reachable via phone, e-mail or text?
- Will they provide you mentorship and guidance?
- Do they return your phone calls or e-mails in a timely manner?
- Were they able to answer your questions or direct you to the answers?
- Do they provide 3-way calls for you and your team?
- Do they have the proper tools, resources, and strategies to help you become successful?
- Do they just rely on warm market prospecting?
- Have they created success for themselves?
- Are they motivated and driven as you are?
- Do they genuinely care about your success?
There are 2 main reasons why you may have picked the wrong sponsor:
1. Sign up with a friend or family member out of obligation.
This is a big one.
If your friend or family member does not have the proper skill sets or not marketing experience, why join them?
This is a business and you need to treat it as such. If you still decide to sign up this way, be sure that they at least have an upline sponsor who fulfills the requirements that I talk about below.
2. Found a random person on the internet via social media advertising.
Many people click a link on someone’s website to join a business opportunity without ever having a real conversation with that person.
You cannot know if the person is a good fit for you as a sponsor by only having one conversation with them. Randomly choosing a sponsor for your business through the internet is not the way to success.
It’s your turn!
If you found this information helpful and valuable, I invite you to take a deeper look at becoming a Multipure distributor.
This opportunity has served me very well and it has not only changed my finances but it has kept me healthy.
If I can serve and support you in any way, you may contact me here.
You will not regret it!