This is the number one of the frequently asked questions I get almost on a weekly basis.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
By the time you are done reading through this information, you will have an excellent understanding of the Multipure compensation plan.
Combined with the amazing products, Multipure has created a true slam dunk opportunity!
I’m so excited to share with you the Multipure business model and give you a breakdown of the compensation plan. How everything works.
Multipure’s compensation plan allows you to start earning immediately, with the ability to increase your earnings as you sponsor more Builders and sell more Drinking Water Systems.
Multipure’s compensation plan combines commissions on personal sales with potential bonuses based on the sales made by your network of Builders. Compensation grows with you, so not only do you earn more when you sell more, but the more successful you and your network become, the higher your commission rate and bonuses become.
Methods of earning
As a Multipure Builder, you can earn money through your personal sales and prospecting efforts, as well as the efforts of your downline business network:
- Personal Sales – earn commissions on products sold directly to customers.
- Sponsored Builder Sales – earn commissions on products sold by active Builders that you have personally sponsored, aka, 2nd-level Builders.
- Downline Sales – earn commissions on products sold by active Builders below your sponsored Builders (up to 8 levels below).
- Replacement Filter Sales – earn commissions on replacement filters purchased by your customers and sold by your active 10-level network.
- CASH Sales – earn commissions through the Company Allocated Sales Handler (CASH) program; commissionable products purchased directly through Multipure (without a selling Builder) are allocated to PAR-qualified Builders registered for the CASH program and the Back Office.
Personal Activity Requirement (PAR):
This enables Builders to receive commission and bonuses on their active downline network’s sales and filter replacements.
- Builders become PAR-qualified when their sales volume of PAR-eligible products reaches $165 or more within a 4-month period. When this sales volume is reached, the Builder becomes PAR qualified for their current month.
- The sales volume of PAR-eligible products sold in a single month counts toward PAR for a total of four months: the month in which the sale was made, and the following three months; after three months, the sales volume for the initial month no longer counts toward PAR.
- Builders who are not PAR-qualified earn commissions only from their personal sales and from the filter replacements by their personal customers (Senior Builder rank or higher for filter replacement commissions).
Products that count toward PAR include Drinking Water Systems, Drinking Water System Starter Kits, the Ultimate Business Builder Kit, and Multipure Home Essentials (the Aquasource Whole House System, Aquagrow, Aquashower, and Aquasplash).
Basic Starter Kit
Also known as Starter Kit Tools, this consists of a Builder Application Form and a set of Multipure brochures, forms, and sales aids. The cost of this kit includes the Builder Registration fee, Multipure Compensation Plan but does not include a Multipure Drinking Water System.
Personal Net Volume (PNV)
This is the cumulative total commissionable net value of a Builder’s sales of PAR-eligible products.
Achievement Level Volume (ALV)
This is the total commissionable net value of a Builder’s sales of PAR-eligible products over any period of time, and is used to determine Achievement Level. ALV is equal to:
- 100% of your personal sales
- +50% of your 2nd level Builders’ personal sales
- +25% of your 3rd level Builders’ personal sales
Monthly Achievement Level Volume (MALV)
This is the monthly commissionable net value of a Builder sales of PAR-eligible products, equal to:
- 100% of your monthly personal sales
- +50% of your active 2nd level Builders’ monthly personal sales
- +25% of your active 3rd level Builders’ monthly personal sales
This is an array of bonuses based on your Achievement Level and your MALV during the month. Activity Bonuses range from 0.5% to as much as 6% of the commissionable net value on sales made by the Builders in your active network.
Your Monthly Achievement Level Volume determines the amount of your Activity Bonus; the maximum amount is based on your current Achievement Level.
EXAMPLE: You are a Senior Builder and your MALV is less than $600 (Senior Builder MALV goal) but equal to or greater than $300 (Executive Builder MALV goal), so you will receive bonuses at the Executive Builder level.
If your MALV is equal to or greater than $1,200 (Master Builder MALV goal), you will only receive bonuses at your current Achievement Level of Senior Builder, because you have not yet reached the Master Builder Achievement Level.
Rank Advancement Bonus
This is a fixed bonus paid to Builders the month after reaching specific Achievement Levels. Each Rank Advancement Bonus (RAB) is paid as follows:
You can receive a Rollup Bonus on sales made by Builders in your active ten-level network when they are at a lower achievement level, and you are PAR qualified.
You would receive the unearned portion of the commission when not paid to another active Builder in your network closer to the sale.
EXAMPLE: You are a Master Builder with a commission rate of 35%. A member of your downline network is a Junior Builder and earns a 20% commission on a product sale.
The 15% difference between your commission rate and the selling Builder’s commission rate will “roll up” to you, unless the 15% – or some portion thereof – is paid to another PAR-qualified Builder at a closer level in the network above the Junior Builder.
Receive commissions through the Company Allocated Sales Handler (CASH) program when you are PAR-qualified and registered for the Multipure Back Office. Commissionable products purchased directly through Multipure (without a selling Builder) are allocated to Builders registered for the CASH program.
- The in-turn Active Builder in the CASH roster is allocated 25% of the DWS commission that the Builder would normally earn on a personal sale. This percentage increases to 50% for current Founders’ Circle members and 75% for current Executive Council members.
- If the purchasing customer also signs up as a new Builder at the same time, they will be assigned to the 2nd Level of the same Builder that receives the product commission.
- CASH commissions will be allocated to the 1st-level in-turn Active Builder ONLY. Upline or downline commissions are NOT allocated through the CASH program.
- Orders allocated through the CASH program do not count toward ALV, MALV, PAR, EC/FC qualification, or contest points.
- CASH eligibility is determined by the exact PAR-qualification date, and NOT by PAR-qualification month.
- Builders that lose PAR-qualification will be placed at the bottom of the CASH roster upon requalification.
Types of builders
Active Builders are Builders who are qualified for their Personal Activity Requirement (PAR). Commissions and bonuses are paid on the full ten levels (if eligible) of active Builders in the downline network.
Inactive Builders are NOT PAR-qualified, and therefore cannot receive commissions from their downline network sales; however, commissions are still paid on personal sales, including personal replacement filter sales (Senior Builder or above). To regain Active Builder status, Inactive Builders must become PAR-qualified.
Dormant Builders are those who have not been PAR-qualified for 36 consecutive months; as a result, they are permanently removed from the Builder database but remain on file as a customer.
To regain Active Builder status (and their old Achievement Level), Dormant Builders need to reregister (at a cost of $10 – $50) and either purchase or sell $165 or more in PAR-eligible products. Upon reinstatement, the previously Dormant Builders will be placed in the 2nd Level of their original sponsoring Builder.
How To Maximize The Multipure Comp Plan
Compensation Plan Chart
Multipure Product Commissions
Multipure CASH Program
Multipure’s Company Allocated Sales Handler (CASH) program allows Builders to receive commissions on products purchased directly through Multipure, i.e., without a selling Builder. This occurs when a customer directly places an order with Multipure through the website, telephone, or fax, without the assistance or mention of a selling Builder.
Any Multipure commissionable product is eligible for the CASH Program. This includes Drinking Water Systems (DWS) such as the Aqualuxe, Aquaperform, Aquaversa, and Aquamini, as well as Home Essentials such as the Aquasource, Aquashower, Aquasplash, and Aquagrow.
Builders are qualified for the CASH program when they meet the following criteria:
PAR-qualified (i.e., make a sale of a Drinking Water System at least every four months). For CASH purposes, PAR-qualification status is calculated by the exact date of the month, and NOT by PAR-qualification month.
Commissionable products purchased directly through Multipure are allocated to Builders registered for the CASH program.
Allocation is based on a fixed list order of CASH-qualified Builders; a CASH-qualified Builder who receives a CASH commission will not receive their next allocation until all other qualified members on the list have been allocated a CASH commission. The commission value is based on the following criteria:
- The in-turn Active Builder in the CASH roster is allocated 25% of the Drinking Water System (DWS) commission that the Builder would normally earn on a personal sale. This percentage increases to 50% of a current Founders’ Circle member’s normal commission, and 75% of a current Executive Council member’s normal commission.
- If the purchasing customer also signs up as a new Builder at the same time, they will be assigned to the 2nd Level network of the same Builder that receives the product commission.
- CASH commissions will be allocated to the 1st-level in-turn Active Builder ONLY. Upline or downline commissions are NOT paid on CASH sales.
- Orders allocated through the CASH program do not count toward ALV, MALV, PAR, EC/FC qualification, or contest points.
- Builders who lose PAR-qualification will be placed at the bottom of the CASH roster upon requalification.
Robert Kiyosaki’s book, The Cash Flow Quadrant
There are four different ways to earn money in this economy.
You may into one of these four categories:
- Business owner
Most people start off as an employee. What this means is that your trading time for money. The basics of an employee are clocking in and out to get paid.
There are 168 hours in the week and I know for sure, you can’t work them all. That’s why a lot of people transition into being self-employed.
These are your lawyers, your doctors, your dentist. Their pay goes up, but there’s still no leverage because they’re still trading time for money. Now, they don’t have a job but they own a job.
Here is the kicker…
This is the very reason why people want to become business owners and investors. As a business owner, you own a system that works for you, that offers you leverage and time freedom.
Say, for example, your bank account is on the plus side, on time with your bills and you have a good rainy day account. You can become an investor and it doesn’t matter what you invest in, but that’s when you make the money work for you.
A recent survey showed:
- 84% of people have a positive outlook on entrepreneurship
- 51% of them can imagine starting a business for themselves
- 100% of them all drink water
People are already buying water. Why not offer better water to invest in? Instead of an expense that they’ll have to pay forever, that is putting bad water into their bodies?
Finding the best Multipure sponsor and mentor
Choosing the best sponsor for you is one of the most important things for your business. If you choose the wrong upline sponsor, you may be dead in the water before you start your Multipure business.
Here are some things you should consider before you join any sponsor.
- Are they reachable via phone, e-mail or text?
- Will they provide you mentorship and guidance?
- Do they return your phone calls or e-mails in a timely manner?
- Were they able to answer your questions or direct you to the answers?
- Do they provide 3-way calls for you and your team?
- Do they have the proper tools, resources, and strategies to help you become successful?
- Do they just rely on warm market prospecting?
- Have they created success for themselves?
- Are they motivated and driven as you are?
- Do they genuinely care about your success?
There are 2 main reasons why you may have picked the wrong sponsor:
1. Sign up with a friend or family member out of obligation.
This is a big one.
If your friend or family member does not have the proper skill sets or not marketing experience, why join them?
This is a business and you need to treat it as such. If you still decide to sign up this way, be sure that they at least have an upline sponsor who fulfills the requirements that I talk about below.
2. Found a random person on the internet via social media advertising.
Many people click a link on someone’s website to join a business opportunity without ever having a real conversation with that person.
You cannot know if the person is a good fit for you as a sponsor by only having one conversation with them. Randomly choosing a sponsor for your business through the internet is not the way to success.
It’s your turn!
If you found this information helpful and valuable, I invite you to take a deeper look at becoming a Multipure distributor.
This opportunity has served me very well and it has not only changed my finances but it has kept me healthy.
If I can serve and support you in any way, you may contact me here.
You will not regret it!