If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my Monat Global Science review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if Monat Global a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining Monat Global because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other Monat Global reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if Monat Global is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with Monat Global.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is Monat Global?
Monat Global is an MLM company that sells hair and personal care products. The company was founded in 2014. The founders are specifically Luis Urdaneta and his son Rayner Urdaneta who are the current chairman and CEO respectively.
The company was originally established in the US but has massively expanded over the few years to open other branches in Canada and the European Union.
Who are the leaders behind Monat Global?
If you glance through the list of leaders (below), you can see a big trend—3 of the top leaders are from the Urdaneta family, and other members are involved at varying levels.
- Luis Urdaneta – Chairman & Co-Founder
- Rayner Urdaneta – CEO & Co-Founder
- Stuart A. MacMillan – President
- Previous CEO of Telexfree, a Ponzi scheme shut down by the SEC in 2014.
- Thomas Hoolihan – SVP and Chief Legal Officer
- Linda Lucas Padilla – SVP and Chief Marketing Officer
- John Leitsch – SVP and Chief Information Officer
- Javier Urdaneta – Chief of Staff
- Chris Reshotkin – Chief Financial Officer
- Jamie S. Ross – SVP, Research & Development
- Natalie Johns – VP of Sales
- Julie Garrison – VP of Commissions
What products doe Monat Global offer?
Monat Global promotes different types of hair care products. The company claims that these products are made from natural ingredients that are safe, pure, and sustainable.
While Monat claims to be a revolutionary set up hair care products, what’s actually notable about the company is the sheer number of complaints from distributors and customers who have experienced severe hair loss and scalp irritation which is not good. You can search on the internet and see the results for yourself.
Monat products include:
- Scalp Rejuvenation Oil
- Hair Rejuvenating Vitamins/Supplements
In the list, Rejeveniqe Oil Intensive it’s the flagship product for Monat Global. This particular one helps in the repair of the hair rehabilitating and reenergizing the scalp.
To see more of their products, go to their website for more information regarding their products.
Let’s talk about the Monat Compensation Plan
The Ranking System
First, like other MLM businesses, it’s all about ranks. The higher the rank, the higher the income potential. This is what some of the rank requirements look like:
- Marketing Partner – 200 PV (personal volume) per month
- Managing Marketing Partner – 300 PV per month + recruit/maintain 2 minimum Marketing Partners + total monthly downline of 1200 GV (group volume)
- Associate Market Builder – 400 PV per month + recruit/maintain 3 minimum Marketing Partners + total monthly downline of 2400 GV
Retail Sales Commission
In addition, you can get between 30 to 40% retail commission. A higher sales volume gets you a higher commission rate. If you have customers on autoship, you receive an automatic 15% commission for those sales.
You may also earn a commission when you sponsor someone who buys a product pack. Bonuses are as follows:
- Business Pack – $100 commission
- Success Pack – $120 commission
- Overachiever Pack – $220 commission
Furthermore, you can also earn residual income from your downlines. Monat caps it at 4 levels down, and your percentage depends on your rank. However, you can supplement your income from your downline’s sales volume.
Some examples are:
- Market Partners – 7% for personally recruited affiliates or level 1
- Managing Market Partners – 10% for level 1 and 3% for level 2
- Associate Market Builders – 12% for level 1 and 5% for level 2
Additional commission opportunities include:
- Smart Start Bonuses – within the first 3 months of enrollment
- Smart Start Bonus Match – get $75 Bonus match for every $150 Smart Start Bonus you qualify for
- Rank Achievement – Bonuses ranging from $100 to $20k every time you hit a new rank, starting at Managing Market Partner
You qualify for group volume commission and generation bonuses if you are at least level 2 ranked or higher.
How to join Monat Global
To start the Monat business, it’s $99 USD/ $125 CAD (with an annual $49.99 US / $64.99 CAN renewal fee). It comes with the Monat starter kit, which includes training and marketing materials, and product samples.
“Negative Experiences” about Monat Global in 2018
Unfortunately, Monat Global has attracted a lot of media interest, and you can see them all over the news network. See the videos below
WXYZ-TV Detroit | Channel 7
KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas
KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas
KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas
KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas
KJRH -TV | Tulsa | Channel 2
Alarming Monat Global Complaints on BBB
In the last 12 months, the Better Business Bureau has received about 552 complaints against the company. These issues relate to their products or rather their MLM business opportunities.
Among the complains, there are:
- 55 advertising issues
- 72 billing issues
- 15 delivery issues
- 5 warranty issues
- Among other issues as well as dozens of product/services-related problems.
There are also the credibility issues with the FDA which has not been confirmed.
Monat Global is not BBB accredited and they have a low rating of D on the scale +A – F.
My Final Thoughts
Before you decide to join Monat Global. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join Monat Global, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the Monat Global business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
Monat Global Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that Monat Global isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join Monat Global or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.