You are doing research on Mannatech because someone approached you about it and you want to know if this company is legit or a scam. That’s what we’re about to find out.
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my Mannatech review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if Mannatech is a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
More information about this program will be at the end of this post.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining Mannatech because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other Mannatech reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if Mannatech is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with Mannatech. I stand neutral in the current development of the Mannatech business.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is Mannatech?
Mannatech is an MLM company that focuses on health supplements. It was founded in 1994 by Sam Caster. The company headquarters is in Coppell, Texas.
It operates in the United States, Canada, Taiwan, Australia, the United Kingdom, Japan, Germany, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, Denmark, and South Africa.
The main goal of Mannatech is to fight global malnutrition by nourishing the world with Real Food Technology Supplementation.
The company’s business model is similar to Shaklee, Plexus, DXN Global, Pure, and Yoli.
What does Mannatech sell?
Based on the patented Ambrotose, Mannatech has expanded its product line to 5 main categories as shown below:
- Integrative Health – A line of various nutritional supplements to help you improve your overall health, including your body, mind, and spirit
- Targeted Health – As its name suggests, it’s a line of supplements targeting specific needs of the body, such as joint & cartilage, heart, immune system, digestion, stress, bones, etc.
- Weight + Fitness – This line consists of sports drinks, supplements & shakes to help you burn fats, cleanse your body and get into shape.
- Skincare – This is just a typical skincare product line that consists of products like facial cleanser, moisturizer, creams, etc.
- Home Living – This is basically a product line of essential oils (For the best Essential Oils, check out Young Living & doTERRA)
What is Ambrotose?
With this, they have discovered and patented their flagship product called”Ambrotose” where most of Mannatech’s products are based upon.
Ambrotose is basically sugar pills and powders made from glyconutrients which is said to support cellular communication within the body.
The Mannatech compensation plan
Let’s take a look at the number of ways you can get paid.
- Retail Profit
- Member Bonus
- Member All-Star Bonus
- Direct Bonus
- Generation Direct Bonus
- Personal Power Bonus
- Automatic Order Bonus
- Team Bonus
- Team Development Bonus
- Leadership Bonus
- Leadership Generational Bonus
- Leadership Level Bonus
- Leadership Development Bonus
- Presidential Development Bonus
- Lifestyle Bonus
- Silver and Gold Presidential Bonus
- Platinum Presidential Bonus
For the full details, please refer to their compensation plan here.
How to join Mannatech
The cost is $49.99/year Associate Membership to become a distributor.
And here’s what you’ll get for the Membership:
This membership provides you with the necessary training and materials to get started with the business.
This membership doesn’t provide you with any products. Your sponsor will definitely encourage you to buy either one of the following 3 packages, especially the most expensive one:
- Basic Pack – $99-$169
- All-Star Pack – $499
- Premium All-Star Pack – $999
What are the pros and cons of Mannatech?
Here are the pros:
- Wide range of products
- Been in the business since 1994
- Support and training
Here are the cons:
- Lawsuits against Mannatech
- Packages are not cheap
- Strong focus on recruitment
- It was called a “pyramid scheme”
- 95% of Mannatech members do not make money
My Final Thoughts
Before you decide to join Mannatech. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join Mannatech, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the Mannatech business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
Mannatech Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that Mannatech isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join Mannatech or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.