You are doing research on Jifu because someone approached you about it and you want to know if this company is legit or a scam. That’s what we’re about to find out.
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my Jifu review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if Jifu a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
More information about this program will be at the end of this post.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining Jifu because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other Jifu reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if Jifu is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with Jifu. I stand neutral in the current development of the Jifu business.
What is Jifu?
Jifu is an MLM company that operates in the travel niche.
he company was launched in February 2019 by Jeffery and Brad Boyle. The company’s home address is in Idaho.
The company states that Expedia and Priceline take vacancy pricing, mark it up, and give you partial savings.
To make a profit and pay for advertising, other “discount” travel sites mark the prices up. At JIFU, they take those savings and pass them directly on to you, the Members.
Instead of marking your prices way up like Expedia and Priceline, JIFU is a month to month membership with prices as low as $25 per month for unlimited travel benefits and full access to hotels, condominiums, theme parks, excursions, rental cars, cruises and more.
They say if you travel at all, you will save on one trip what it would cost you for a yearly membership.
The company is similar to TraVerus, Liv Global, World Ventures, and iBüümerang.
What does Jifu sell?
Jifu promotes its “Jifu Travel Portal.” With this, people can get discounts on various travel packages.
Per Jifu’s website, its portal offers:
“The SAME resorts, SAME hotels, [and] SAME rentals [as] every major travel site.”
The company’s marketing makes a big push for retail customers to eventually become affiliates for the company. Joining as a member/retail customer requires an affiliate referral, and during the signup, there are various pushes to upgrade to an affiliate yourself.
The Jifu compensation plan
Retail Commission – affiliates receive $25 for every membership sold.
Residual Commission – $5 commission is given on retail memberships sold personally by the recruited affiliates.
First Order Bonus – 15% to 30% of a member or member affiliates’ first order.
Team Building Commissions – 15% or 20% on the lesser leg volume depending on your rank.
Matching Commissions – up to 20% on your personal enrollee’s Team Building Commissions up to 10 levels based on rank.
Jetsetter Bonus – 15% dollar value match of Travel Reward Credits (TRC) on their own Team Building Commissions up to $600 or 60,000 TRC per week.
To qualify for commissions, an affiliate must have a minimum weekly volume of 500 Commission Points (CP) on the left and right team.
Travel Rewards Credit (TRC) – virtual travel credits that members and affiliates earn and can be used to redeem products and services in the Jifu Travel portal.
Here is the detailed breakdown of the bonuses:
Aside from these membership compensations, you can also be given additional rewards as you go up the ranks. There are 12 affiliate ranks you can go through:
- Manager – Silver pack or higher, recruit 2 affiliates or enroll 2 retail customers, generate at least 500 CP weekly on the weaker binary side.
- Manager 2 – maintain 2 recruited affiliates or enrolled retail customers, generate at least 1,000 CP weekly on the weaker binary side.
- Manager 3 – recruit and maintain 4 affiliates or enroll 4 retail customers, generate at least 2,000 CP weekly on the weaker binary side.
- Manager 4 – maintain 4 recruited affiliates or enrolled retail customers, generate at least 4,000 CP weekly on the weaker binary side.
- Director – sign-up with or upgrade to a Diamond Pack, recruit and maintain 6 affiliates or enroll 6 retail customers, generate at least 8,000 CP weekly on the weaker binary side.
- Director 2 – maintain 6 recruited affiliates or enrolled retail customers, generate at least 20,000 CP weekly on the weaker binary side.
- Director 3 – recruit and maintain at least 8 affiliates or enrolled retail customers, generate at least 40,000 CP weekly on the weaker binary side.
- Director 4 – maintain 8 recruited affiliates or enrolled retail customers, generate at least 80,000 CP weekly on the weaker binary side.
- Executive – sign-up with or upgrade to a Diamond Pack, recruit and maintain 12 affiliates or enrolled retail customers, generate at least 200,000 CP weekly on the weaker binary side.
- Executive 2 – recruit and maintain 16 affiliates or enrolled retail customers, generate at least 400,000 CP weekly on the weaker binary side.
- Ambassador – recruit and maintain at least 20 affiliates or enrolled retail customers, generate at least 600,000 CP weekly on the weaker binary side.
- Ambassador 2 – recruit and maintain 24 recruited affiliates or enrolled retail customers, generate at least 1,000,000 CP weekly on the weaker binary side.
You can see a detailed one-page presentation regarding Jifu’s compensation plan by clicking here.
How to join Jifu
If you’d like to join Jifu, there are a few membership options to choose from:
- Silver Affiliate Pack — $100 upfront + $30/month
- Gold Affiliate Pack — $400 upfront + $40/month
- Platinum Affiliate Pack — $600 upfront + $80/month
- Diamond Affiliate Pack — $1000 upfront + $120/month
What are the pros and cons of Jifu?
Here are the pros:
- Work at home business
- Teaches basic entrepreneurial skills
Here are the cons:
- Climb the ranks to earn more commission
- Building a team can be overwhelming
- The Travel MLM niche is competitive and in some ways saturated
- 95% of TraVerus members does not make money
My final thoughts
Before you decide to join Jifu. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join Jifu, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the Jifu business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
Jifu Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that Jifu isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join Jifu or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.