You’ve probably heard the numerous success stories of people who were average Joe’s or Jane’s working in subpar jobs barely making ends meet when they stumbled upon an MLM program that changed their lives and allowed them to secure their financial freedom and become rich.
While people in network marketing systems will attempt to overhype these stories and make them seem possible for anybody, in reality, the majority of people who join MLM programs will barely come out ahead when all is said and done.
Despite this fact, numerous people embark on their network marketing journeys hoping to be one of the lucky ones who strike it rich. The only problem is most of these people are going about their marketing journey using the wrong information, the wrong tools, and the wrong methods. While it is certainly possible to become rich through MLM networks, doing so takes hard work, determination and loads of patience. I have assembled a 5 step process below which outlines the basic methods you can use to increase your chances of striking it rich in the MLM world.
1. Find the right products – The product or service you’re attempting to sell is one of the biggest factors that determine whether you will make it rich in MLM, or become another failure. When searching for the product you want to find one that is in a “hot niche” meaning the product has high demand and is very popular on the market already. The product should have a limitless supply, meaning it can be manufactured easily, and it should have a high retail value and high-profit margins.
2. Hands-free sales process – You are going to very busy promoting your product or service, leaving you little time to deal with the transaction itself. The best companies will offer hand-free sales processing, meaning they handle all sales themselves, or outsource them to a third party company.
3. Targeted, direct traffic – Getting targeted AND fast traffic is one of the most difficult aspects of MLM in general. Paid traffic tends to originate quickly, but is often untargeted. Organic traffic that originates through SEO is targeted but takes longer to obtain. Finding the right balance between speed and the traffic’s intent to purchase is key.
4. Good work speed – You need to have some serious hustle if you’re going to make it big and get rich using MLM. If you don’t have the dedication and time available to devote hours upon hours towards lead generation, you can use some money to purchase the secrets from your upline.
5. Automated system – Any successful MLM program needs to be entirely automated and scalable. This allows you to devote all of your time towards lead generation, capturing leads, converting prospects into paying members and setting up your email autoresponders.
Getting rich quick in MLM is possible, but by no means is it easy. The product you choose, the MLM company you choose, and the effort and dedication you put into the program all make a difference when it comes to getting rich.