You are doing research on Forever Living because someone approached you about it and you want to know if this company is legit or a scam. That’s what we’re about to find out.
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my Forever Living review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if Forever Living a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining Forever Living because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other Forever Living reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if Forever Living is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with Forever Living. I stand neutral in the current development of the Forever Living business.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is Forever Living?
Forever Living Products International, Inc. is a health and wellness MLM company that operates in over 155 countries, with over 9.4 million distributors worldwide. The company was founded in 1978 in Scottsdale, Arizona. It claims to be the largest grower, manufacturer, and distributor of aloe vera products in the world.
Forever Living Products features bee products, aloe vera juice drinks, essential oils, aloe vera-based cosmetics, nutritional supplements, weight loss/weight management products, and personal care products. There are Forever Business Owners, or distributors, in more than 150 countries worldwide.
The founder of Forever Living Products, Rex Maughan, saw the amazing health benefits of the aloe vera plant, so he decided to make his business around nutritional and personal care products using aloe vera.
It seems Rex Maughan, who founded the company had been enticed by the miraculous healing power of the Aloe Vera plant. Knowing that relying on 3rd party vendors to supply the ingredients needed to manufacture the Forever Living Products was risky, Rex made moves to purchase farmlands to grow the plant.
In the 1980s Rex expanded the company by going into the resort business by adding Forever Resorts.
And, in the 1990s, Forever Living Products acquired Aloe Vera of America adding its assets to their portfolio.
They gained substantial growth and in 1993 was Arizona’s 2nd largest private company.
Overall, the company has continued to grow internationally even though some legal issues have been lodged against the company.
Forever Living Products continues to hold strong financial status and the company is in great shape.
What does Forever Living sell?
So here are some of the main product categories they have:
- Bee Products – Honey and some supplements derived from bee
- Drinks – Various types of energy drinks and their most popular products Aloe Vera Gel & Aloe Vera Juice
- Essential Oils – For some reason, this category doesn’t seem to have any relationship with Aloe Vera. Just the typical essential oils like peppermint, lemon & lavender (For best Essential Oils, refer to Young Living and doTERRA)
- Accessories – Gifts, bottles, shaker, diffuser, bags, etc…
- Nutrition – Various types of supplements and shakes
- Personal Care – Shampoo, bath gel, toothpaste, soap, lotion, etc. (All infused with aloe vera/aloe vera extract)
- Skincare – Aloe vera cleanser, exfoliator, firming serum, mask, eye cream, etc…
- Weight Management – Protein bar, protein powder, supplements, shakes, etc..
How to join Forever Living
It costs $87.92 or $253 to initially join Forever Living as an independent distributor.
For those who are interested in joining the MLM company as an independent distributor, there are six starter packs to choose from:
- Start Your Journey Business Pak ($253)
- Start Your Journey Skincare Pak ($253)
- Clean 9 Pak — Chocolate Lite Ultra ($87.92)
- Clean 9 Pak — Vanilla Lite Ultra ($87.92)
- Touch of Forever ($364.65)
What are the pros and cons of Forever Living?
Here are the pros:
- Forever Living has been around for over 40 years and operates in over 150 countries
- They are part of the DSA and accredited with the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating
- The skin care products are leaping bunny certified
- Compared to other MLM companies like Rodan + Fields or Jeunesse, the products are reasonably priced
- Once you qualify for a rank you don’t need to requalify
Here are the cons:
- Various legal issues
- Requires a large customer base
- Majority of distributors receive no compensation
- There is no guarantee of success as the company states
- No transparency about real earnings of FBO’s
- It is not clear how one has to sell the products; via a website, via home parties, via social media?
- The company is vague about training tools they can provide, do you even get a website?
Forever Living compensation plan
There are 10 ways to make money:
- Retail Sales
- Personal Bonus
- Volume Bonus
- Leadership Bonus
- Gem Bonus
- Incentive Bonus
- Personal Development
- Exotic Vacations
- Special Promotions
There are also several ranks that I will list now.
- New Distributor
- Assistant Supervisor
- Assistant Manager
- Diamond Sapphire
- Double Diamond
- Triple Diamond
- Diamond Centurion
Click here on the Forever Living Compensation Plan.
My final thoughts
Before you decide to join Forever Living. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join Forever Living, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the Forever Living business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
Forever Living Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that Forever Living isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join Forever Living or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.