Do you have a message you want to share with the world?
Do you have specialized knowledge that could help change someone else’s life?
How would you like to get paid for your advice?
There is someone with less knowledge, talent or skills than you – no matter your level. To them, you are an expert!
Your message has the ability to change someone’s life.
I’m gonna take a guess and say you are here because you’ve heard of this book Expert Secrets somewhere on the internet, and it stuck to your head.
You are curious to know what it is, and how it can help you?
Yes, I will answer all your questions of course. But before we do that let’s look at what this book is about.
Then there’s no better way to start than reading Expert Secrets, by Russell Brunson.
Inside, you’ll learn firsthand how building your personal brand can ultimately benefit your business.
Russell also shows you how to cultivate a loyal following, who not only listens to you but more importantly purchase your products or your recommendations.
A very important skill in this era of “influencers”. Read on and find out why I believe Expert Secrets is the next must-read for any serious entrepreneur.
Expert Secrets contains proven tactics for marketing and promoting an online business.
Written by Russell Brunson, founder of ClickFunnels; an online platform offering an all-in-one service for people looking to market their products and services online without having to make everything from scratch.
What is the Expert Secrets book about?
Expert Secrets is the second book of Russell, after Dotcom Secrets – the best selling book. The third book Traffic Secrets as the final book in the Secrets trilogy.
The book is all about creating your own following. How do you do this? By becoming an expert and coming up with a message that can change someone else’s life.
In Russell’s trademark style, you’ll get plenty of examples and stories where he illustrates how he created his own loyal following that turned ClickFunnels into a $100 million business.
The book is aimed at people trying to run two types of businesses. The first is someone who wants to sell info products directly. This could be selling an ebook, a course, coaching or consulting.
The second type is someone who wants to leverage info products to grow their own business. This is what Russell did to grow ClickFunnel’s into a $100 million a year business.
Who is Russell Brunson?
Over the past 15 years, Russell has built a following of over a million entrepreneurs, sold hundreds of thousands of copies of his books, popularized the concept of sales funnels, and co-founded a software company called ClickFunnels that helps tens of thousands of entrepreneurs quickly get their message out to the marketplace.
Russell Brunson has been collecting junk mail since the age of 12. He’d watch TV or listen to the radio, waiting for the commercials because to him, marketing and sales were the real entertainment. Despite his young age, Russell opted into every business opportunity offer he could find, simply to study the art and science of direct response.
In high school, Russell was a state champion wrestler, and then became All-American his senior year taking 2nd place in the country at high school nationals. He continued to wrestle in college, learning valuable lessons about competition, hard work, and the art of winning. He graduated as one of the top ten wrestlers nationally.
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is now considered to be the fastest-growing non-venture backed software company in the world.
With a following of over a million entrepreneurs, he’s published and sold over 400,000 copies of his marketing books, popularized the concept of sales funnels, and helped tens of thousands of entrepreneurs quickly get their message out to the marketplace.
As of 2020, Russell’s training, teaching, and software has created 728 millionaires who are in his exclusive club called the Two Comma Club.
What is inside the Expert Secrets Book?
The book “Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Creating a Mass Movement of People Who Will Pay for Your Advice, Reviews” consists of 5 different sections, with a total of 22 expert secrets.
The first four sections of the book set its foundation.
Here is an in-depth review of each of the 4 sections in our Expert Secrets Review.
Creating Your Mass Movement
The first section covers three important things: The charismatic leader, the cause and the new opportunity.
- The Charismatic Leader:
- Brunson writes how you can become a good leader, the steps you should take and questions you need to ask yourself. He goes on to let you know you may not be a born leader, but you can become one by following some simple but critical rules. Brunson also teaches you how to find your target audience, and determining those people who will respond best to your products. He also gives you tips on how to write a good marketing message tailored specifically for your target audience.
- The Cause:
- Here Russell teaches you how to show people your new opportunity and get them to believe in your cause. He teaches how you can create true followers for yourself and your brand.
- The New Opportunity:
- Brunson teaches you how to present your new opportunity to your target audience and how to convince them to choose your business or brand.
The second section teaches you how to create belief and get your target audience to believe in what you are offering. The section covers the following 6 secrets of creating a belief, which includes:
- The Big Domino:
- This secret shows you the most important thing you need to convince your target audience to buy from you.
- The Epiphany Bridge:
- You will learn how to convince people to purchase from you, through emotions and storytelling. Russell will also teach his secrets to get customers to understand you and your brand.
- The Hero’s Two Journey:
- How to build your personal brand and story people can easily relate to. You will learn how to accomplish it through storytelling.
- The Epiphany Bridge Script:
- Combining the Hero’s Two Journey and the Epiphany Bridge together with a script on how to implement your character and story.
- False Belief Patterns:
- Russell teaches you how to break your customer’s false beliefs and replace them with new beliefs via your epiphany bridge.
- The 3 Secrets:
- Russell introduces you to the three primary beliefs you need to break in order to make sales. He teaches you how to accomplish it via your epiphany script.
The second section is all about creating a culture behind your products. You will learn how to take your own message, help people understand it and consequently buy into your message.
Your Moral Obligation
The third section gives you the secrets of offering new opportunities to your followers.
How to communicate with your readers, break barriers and have them welcome you into their world so you can teach them more about what you know.
The section has 6 secrets. Some of these core Secrets include:
- The Stack Slide:
- You will learn how to offer your target audience massive value and what you need to present to convince them to buy from you.
- The Perfect Webinar:
- This secret teaches you how to successfully sell your services online via a webinar and how to put the pieces together from section two to achieve this.
- The Trial Closes
- Breaking and Rebuilding Patterns
The fourth section is divided into five sections:
- Epiphany Product Launch Funnels
- Email Epiphany Funnels
- The Perfect Webinar Hack
- The Perfect Webinar Model
- The Four Question Close
In this section, Brunson teaches you how to create opportunities for your followers. He also teaches you how to make money by helping others make money.
How much does the Expert Secrets book cost?
The Expert Secrets book is a free plus shipping offer. You only pay for shipping which costs $9.95 if you’re in the US and $19.95 for international orders.
This all sounds great! But who is this for?
Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson can be useful for anyone who has an online business, or even an offline business, but wants to use online marketing in order to grow their business and get more clients and sales.
- Local Small Businesses.
- Info Products Owners.
- E-Commerce Store Owners.
- Network Marketers.
- B2B Businesses.
- Non-Profit Organizations.
- Those Who Are Getting Started Online.
Why should you get the Expert Secrets book?
Expert Secrets is one of my favorite business books. It’s worth every time you spend reading through the 5 sections and quick-to-read chapters.
I enjoyed the actionable advice, examples, and success stories that have inspired me to build an online business and brand that people love.
By creating a mass movement of loyal fans and customers, you’re shielding your business from downturns that usually happens in the advertising and marketing environment.
I’m talking about the changes going on with Google Ads and Facebook Ads. You’re no longer at their mercy. Isn’t that awesome?
With your loyal fan base, there’s no need to worry about getting traffic to your website or who to share your message and product with, you just have to present the right opportunity and watch the right people pay handsomely for it.
Final verdict: Is Expert Secrets worth it?
Russell has done a great job of taking a complicated subject and making it easy to understand.
I enjoyed Expert Secrets because it is a very practical book – it gives you the tools and information that you need to get started straight away.
Yes, it does also give you the theory behind why things work and why you need to do things in a certain way, but it also gives you, in black and white.
If you sell anything online – product, service or software – then you need to have this book and you need to understand these principles. They are key to increasing your sales and improving conversions.
I’ve purchased most of Russell’s products so far. The trainings, the software, the events, almost all of his products I now own.
I have quite literally spent thousands of dollars on his products, and where did I get the most value?