You are doing research on Essante Organics because someone approached you about it and you want to know if this company is legit or a scam. That’s what we’re about to find out.
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my Essante Organics review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if Essante Organics a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining Essante Organics because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other Essante Organics reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if Essante Organics is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with Essante Organics. I stand neutral in the current development of the Essante Organics business.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is Essante Organics?
Essante Organics is an MLM based out of Arizona. They sell health and wellness products and was founded by Michael Wenniger in 2004. It was initially founded under the name Essante Worldwide but changed its name in 2009 to Essante Organics, probably to rebrand itself as an organic-based health and wellness MLM distributor.
Michael Wenniger is the founder and CEO of Essanté Organics. He has been involved in the direct sales industry since the 80s. In 2004, Winniger founded Fun Unlimited, a company that sells only two products: Power Pops (advertised as the ‘Eat Candy & Lose Weight’ lollipop) and Kid’s Pops (‘Vitamins On A Stick’ lollipop) that was also made available for purchase via Essanté Organics.
The company’s mission is to “Eliminate toxins from everyone’s life, one household at a time”.
What does the Essante Organics sell?
There are 5 main categories of Essante Organics products. They are Body Care, Facial Care, Hair Care, Oral Care & Packs. I will provide a handful of products from each category to give you an idea of what they sell.
- USDA Organic Deodorant .6 OZ – $25.93
- Handmade Body Bar Soap 3.25 OZ – $15.60
- Sweet & Shower Gel 8 OZ – $18.52
- USDA Organic Lip Balm .15 OZ – $3.90
- Vitamin C Facial Cleanser 4 OZ – $31.85
- Rejuvenate Moisturizer 2 OZ – $29.90
- Mangoberry Shampoo 8.5 OZ – $23.40
- Nourishmint Hair Conditioner 8.5 OZ – $31.20
- Restore Leave-In Hair Serum 1 OZ – $27.30
- USDA Organic Lip Balm .15 OZ – $3.90
- Sparkle Toothpaste Polish 5.5 OZ – $11.70
- 25 Sparkle Packets .06 OZ – $24.63
As you can see there is plenty of variety in their product but I don’t think you will find many customers that will pay $25 for a stick of deodorant, organic or not.
The Essante Organics compensation plan
Essante Organics Affiliate Ranks
There are three affiliate ranks within the Essante Organics compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Silver – recruit at least two affiliates, both of which are generating a minimum of 75 PV a month
- Gold – recruit and maintain at least four Silver ranked affiliates
- Platinum – recruit and maintain at least four Gold ranked affiliates
Note that PV stands for “Product Volume”, which is sales volume generated by an affiliate’s retail sales orders or own purchase of Essante Organics product.
Essante Organics have several tiers of commission qualification as follows:
- 0-39 PV a month = retail commissions only
- 40-74 PV a month = retail commissions and 5% binary commissions
- 75-99 PV a month = all commissions available minus the Expansion Race Bonus
- 100+ PV a month = all commissions available
A retail commission of 30% is paid out to Essante Organics affiliates on all retail customer orders.
Essante Organics affiliates are directly paid to recruit new affiliates.
How much of a commission is paid out is determined by how much a new Essante Organics affiliate pays when they sign up:
- Everyday Basics Pack affiliate ($199) = $50 commission per affiliate recruited
- Elite Pack affiliate ($599) = $100 commission per affiliate recruited
Express Start Bonus
The Express Start Bonus is a recruitment bonus, paid out when an Essante Organics affiliate recruits four affiliates who in turn recruit two new affiliates of their own each.
If the above Express Start Bonus qualification criteria are met within affiliates’ first 30 days of joining Essante Organics, a $500 bonus is paid out.
Residual commissions in Essante Organics are paid out via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into left and right:
Positions within the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment, with sales volume from product purchases and sales tracked and used to calculate commission payouts.
At the end of each week, an Essante Organics affiliate is paid 10% of the weaker side’s sales volume.
Paid out volume is flushed from both sides of the binary, with the process repeating itself week after week.
Binary Earnings Match
Essante Organics affiliates are paid a percentage matching bonus on binary commissions earnt by personally recruited affiliates.
How much of a percentage match is paid out is determined by an affiliate’s ranks:
- Silver – 25% matching bonus
- Gold – 50% matching bonus
- Platinum – 100% matching bonus
Expansion Race Bonus
The Expansion Race is a bonus pool made up of 1% of Essante Organic’s global sales volume.
To qualify for an equal share in the bonus, Essante Organics affiliates must have a downline generating at least $50,000 a month on both sides of their binary team.
Note that this is a lifetime qualification, active for the life of an Essante Organics affiliate account.
I also note that shares in the Expansion Race pool are only open “the first 50 Essante Organics affiliates” who qualify in any given country.
How to join Essante Organics
Affiliate membership with Essante Organics is tied to the purchase of an affiliate pack:
- Everyday Basics Pack – $199
- Elite Pack – $499
The primary difference between these affiliate packs is products included in the pack and rank qualification.
The Everyday Basics Pack qualifies an Essante Organics affiliate at the Silver rank for 30 days. The Elite pack qualifies an affiliate at the Silver rank for 60 days.
What are the pros and cons of Essante Organics?
Here are the Pros:
- Organic products are trendy – people are prepared to spend more money
- Lot’s of valuable information on the home page
- Easy to join
- A relatively small price to purchase the start-up pack
- 100%certified organic and toxic free products
- own website
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
Here are the Cons:
- High priced items; similar products with same chemical-free attributes cheaper on Amazon or even your local supermarket (refer to Amazon screenshot)
- How do you get visitors to your website?
- You have to sponsor a lot of people to earn a substantial amount of money
- You can’t control how your team members are selling/performing
My Final Thoughts
Before you decide to join Essante Organics. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join Essante Organics, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the Essante Organics business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
Essante Organics Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that Essante Organics isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join Essante Organics or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.