There are several Enagic Financing Options, find out which one is best suited for your personal situation.
It may seem like a big step, but whole-home ionizers are an excellent way of adding value to a home, plus in the long term they work to protect other domestic essentials, like your pipework, the washing machine, and the dishwasher.
Enagic allows buyers to finance their machines in cases where a full payment cannot be made.
Generally what is needed is a small down payment, and the financing application with the buyer agreeing to the monthly payments that must be made until the machine has been paid in full.
In addition, the product order form and distributor application, return policy, and W-9 must be submitted. This is for the USA only. Other countries will have different requirements.
⛔ Outside of the USA? Click here to contact me.
No credit approval required, but subject to a deposit and monthly payment plan up to 24-months.
Here’s what to do next if you want to move forward with this method (Available in most countries)
1) Contact Nate
👉 If you are looking for a sponsor and have questions about signing up or financing, click here to contact me here.
2) Credit Card Information:
This section is to be filled out by the cardholder. It must include the card holder’s name and signature if different than the applicant. It also must contain the three-digit CVV numbers and expiration date. This information must be complete to process the application.
3) Return Policy:
To be signed by the applicant in the designated areas to ensure a full understanding of the policies.
4) W-9 (USA only)
To be filled out with the buyer’s name, appropriate box checked, address, tax ID number (EIN), signature, and date. The EIN is needed if you have an entity. Without it, the buyer cannot be processed as a distributor.
⚠️ Unsure how to move forward but want to finance a machine? Click here to contact me directly.
- How To Become And Sign Up As An Enagic Distributor
- Enagic Compensation Plan – How To Earn Commissions With Enagic
- Consumer Guide To Kangen Water Machines
- 3 Dangers You Need To Know About Bottled Water
- Types Of Enagic Kangen Water Machines
- Is Enagic a Pyramid Scheme or Scam?
- How The Enagic Kangen Water Machine System Works
- Should You Become An Enagic Distributor?
- What is Kangen Water?
- Enagic Trifecta – How To Maximize Your Profits
- Enagic Financing Options
- How To Use Ionized Water For Disinfecting
- Anespa DX Review – Is It The Best Shower You Can Take?
- Ukon – Using Turmeric As Anti-Inflammatory?
- The Many Uses Of Kangen Water
- Enagic Ultra-E Pre-Filtration System Alternative
- All Topics Related To Enagic and Kangen Water
Anyone starting can start financing only one machine at a time through the program. If a person wishes to finance the second machine, one must wait at least 3 months after the purchase of the first machine. Your second application will be reviewed and will determine if a person is qualified to finance the second machine.
It’s your turn!
If you found this information helpful and valuable, regarding financing your Enagic machine.
👋 Questions? Click here to contact me with your questions.
This opportunity has served me very well and it has not only changed my finances but it has kept me healthy.
Aside from that, click here to learn more about the Enagic opportunity.
You will not regret it!