Enagic is a long-standing, privately held Japanese company. Ever since Hironari Oshiro founded the company in 1974, the company has focused on quality products and international expansion. In North America alone, there are offices in Los Angeles, Honolulu, New York, Chicago, and Dallas. Worldwide, there are branches in Nuevo Leon Mexico, Düsseldorf Germany, Vancouver BC, Hong Kong, and Japan!
I remember when I first started my Kangen Water business with Enagic. I was so excited to be sharing water from the world’s greatest piece of ionization equipment! I began selling without even thinking about how the business would be best structured for maximum compensation. Before you know it, one sale led to ten and then 20 and more. All I could think about was going 6A and that’s how it should be!
A 6A distributor makes the highest compensation in Enagic. Think of it as the highest discipline in karate which is the ‘Black’ belt. I believed that I could do it and that’s all I wanted. For starters, 6A2-3 was where most Enagic distributors should aim for. The video below represents how to become a 6A2-3. It will future explain what you need to do in order to achieve this rank.
As your customers, and hopefully future distributors, come into your group you hope they will all want to do the Enagic business with the same passion as you do, right? Well…I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but, most people don’t believe in themselves enough to go all the way to the top. I hope YOU do. I hope you want to become one of the top distributors Enagic has ever seen. So, how are you going to do it?
What I usually say to most distributors coming in, is to block out anything you know of when it comes to Kangen Water and business. Come in with a fresh slate and come in the business with the intention of learning and taking action. Sure, there’s a lot of other great “Shiny Objects” out there. What makes Enagic so special to me is the fact that it’s been around for over 40 years. I don’t have to worry about a company with a lot of hype coming up brand new, and then disappearing tomorrow.
Aside from the video that you just watched, I will go more in detail about Enagic’s compensation plan. Please re-watch the video above if you need to in order to fully understand how it works.
Enagic’s dynamically designed compensation plan, which offers you 9 different ways of earning income, is truly exciting for distributors.
Why I decided to plant my flag with Enagic
- No sign-up fee – Most traditional MLM Network Marketing companies like to add on fees for new distributors. Not Enagic!
- No monthly qualifications – This means you do not have to worry about meeting quotas or group volume requirements each month.
- No stocking of inventory – No need to worry about auto-ships and stockpiling your garage with products you will not use or end up selling on eBay or Craigslist!
- No Auto-ship – Enough said here!
- No annual renewal – Good news here!
- No qualifying rank status the following month – This one sold it for me! Once you reach a rank, you keep it for life! You do not lose it or have to try and re-qualify next month to keep your rank status.
- No time limits – This means that you can work at your own pace. Part-time or Full-time!
- Accumulative sales International sponsoring Pays daily
- No monthly qualifications! However, for the 6A+ awards, some qualifications apply.
See this roadmap below!
The Basic 8-Point Commission Structure
There are 6 ranks (1A-6A), all ranks have 8 points to pay. In order for you to advance in rank, you and/or your team need to accumulate a specific number of sales. A distributor can advance directly from 1A (must have 2 direct sales) to any other rank when the accumulated sales volume meets the stated requirements.
You are 1A with two direct sales. You become 2A when you sell the 3rd unit. OR you can jump directly to 6A from a personal sale if the total amount of units sold in your team is at least 100. The chart below will give you an idea of how you can rise in rank with the sale of SD501 units alone. The Basic 8 Point Commission Structure pays through 8 points within 8 levels
How To Advance In Rank In Enagic
The video below explains how the rank system works in Enagic.
Rank advancement is based on a combination of direct and group sales, and it is not necessary to advance ranks one at a time. An advance in rank is always initiated by a direct sale, but a distributor will advance to whichever rank is qualified for, based on total accumulated sales volume. Once a rank is achieved, it is always retained until the next rank is attained. A distributor never has to start over and distributors ranked 2A and higher can have an unlimited number of direct sales.
Requirements for each rank
1A Distributor – Qualification to Achieve this Rank:
- Personally sell one unit (a unit sold to oneself is counted as a sale)
- Each direct sale made as a 1A represents a new 1A team selling beneath you
- Earn one commission point per unit on the first 2 direct sales.
- Earn one commission point per unit sold by your 1A team(s) down through 8 levels.
2A Distributor – Qualification to Achieve this Rank:
- You must first be a 1A Distributor.
- Accumulated direct sales of 2 units.
- You will be paid as a 2A distributor upon making your 3rd direct sale.
- Each direct sale made as a 2A represents a new 2A team selling beneath you.
- Continue to earn commissions for sales under your 1A teams as outlined above
- Earn 2 commission points per unit sold directly by you.
- Earn 2 commission points per unit sold by your 2A team(s), down through 7 levels.
- Earn one commission point per unit sold beneath your 2A teams at the 8th level.
3A Distributor – Qualifications to Achieve this Rank:
- Accumulated total sales of 10 units (direct and indirect).
- You will be paid as a 3A Distributor upon your next direct sale.
- Each direct sale made as a 3A represents a new 3A team selling beneath you.
- Continue to earn commissions for sales under your 1A and 2A teams as outlined above
- Earn 3 commission points per unit sold directly by you.
- Earn 3 commission points per unit sold beneath your 3A team(s), down through 6th levels.
- Earn 2 commission points per unit sold beneath your 3A team(s) at the 7th level and one commission point at the 8th level.
4A Distributor – Qualifications to Achieve this Rank:
- Accumulated total sales of 20 units (direct and indirect).
- You will be paid as a 4A Distributor upon your next direct sale.
- Each direct sale made as a 4A represents a new 4A team selling beneath you.
- Continue to earn commissions for sales under your 1A, 2A, and 3A teams as outlined above.
- Earn 4 commission points per unit sold directly by you.
- Earn 4 commission points per unit sold beneath your 4A team(s), down through 5 levels.
- Earn 3 commission points per unit sold beneath your 4A team(s) at the 6th level, 2 commission points at the 7th level, and one commission point at the 8th level.
5A Distributor – Qualifications to Achieve this Rank:
- Accumulated total sales of 50 units (direct and indirect).
- You will be paid as a 5A Distributor upon your next direct sale.
- Each direct sale made as a 5A represents a new 5A team selling beneath you.
- Continue to earn commissions for sales under your 1A, 2A, 3A, and 4A teams as outlined above
- Earn 5 commission points per unit sold directly by you.
- Earn 5 commission points per unit sold beneath your 5A team(s), down through 4 levels.
- Earn 4 commission points unit beneath your 5A team(s) at the 5th level, 3 commission points at the 6th level, 2 commission points at the 7th level, and one commission point at the 8th level.
6A Distributor – Qualifications to Achieve this Rank:
- Accumulate total sales of 100 units (direct and indirect)
- You must personally sell one additional unit to be paid as this rank.
- Each direct sale made as a 6A represents a new 6A team selling beneath you.
- Continue to earn commissions for sales under your 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, and 5A teams as outlined above
- Earn 6 commission points per unit sold directly by you.
- Earn 6 commission points per unit sold beneath your 6A team(s), down through 3 levels.
- Earn 5 commission points unit beneath your 6A team(s) at the 4th level, 4 commission points at the 5th level, 3 commission points at the 6th level, 2 commission points at the 7th level, and one commission point at the 8th level.
After you have advanced to rank 6A, you may advance to several additional ranks when Distributors beneath you advance to rank 6A, as follows:
- Rank 6A2: achieved when a member of your downline advances to rank 6A
- Rank 6A2-2: achieved when 2 members of your downline advance to rank 6A
- Rank 6A2-3: achieved when 3 members of your downline advance to rank 6A
- Rank 6A2-4: achieved when 4 or more members of your downline advance to rank 6A
These ranks are paid the same 8 point commissions as rank 6A but are eligible for additional compensation as outlined.
The Enagic Trifecta Approach
An Enagic trifecta is composed of three different positions. Think of them as three separate franchise businesses that you own. If you own a Starbucks, now you own three Starbucks.
Fantastic compensation for 6A And Additional Income Streams
When you have 100 or more total sales in your team, your next personal sale promotes you to the rank of 6A! By helping other teams to reach 6A you become 6A2, 6A2-2 and so on… This is a very exciting level of achievement because of the tremendous income you will earn in the way of awards! Not only do you continue earning from the 8 point commission structure, but you also become eligible for additional award streams!
Paid daily. Available to all 6A distributors and higher. Earn $200 for each unit sold below the 8 points, without limitation of levels, down to but not including the next 6A distributor.
6A Step-up Award
This award is for existing 6A distributors. The award is paid to you if one of your downlines becomes 6A. The amount calculated depends on how many new 6A’s had group sales at the beginning of the past month. The award will be discontinued once you become a 6A2. In other words, you will be paid for six months for the 1st new 6A in your downline, but the 2nd new 6A’s award pays you only one time because it makes you a 6A2.
6A Title Incentive
Once promoted to 6A, 6A2, and etc, you have 3 months to strive toward earning an additional Incentive. 1st Month requirement: 10 units sold 2nd Month requirement: 15 units sold 3rd Month requirement: 20 units sold
6A – 8 Level Group Incentive (quarterly)
The incentive per 8 Level Group sale paid as follows: A) Your quarterly total 8Pt sales are 3* or more = $14 per unit. *If you are 6A2, you need three quarterly total 8Pt sales. If you are 6A2-2, you need six quarterly total 8Pt sales.
6A Group Sale Award
Award amount calculated depends on how many total group sales your 6A group made, and also how many direct sales you made in each month. Paid monthly and quarterly.
How to achieve 6A in 8 months
Finding the best sponsor and mentor
Choosing the best sponsor for you is one of the most important things for your business. If you choose the wrong upline sponsor, you may be dead in the water before you start your Enagic business.
Here are some things you should consider before you join any sponsor.
- Are they reachable via phone, e-mail or text?
- Will they provide you mentorship and guidance?
- Do they return your phone calls or e-mails in a timely manner?
- Were they able to answer your questions or direct you to the answers?
- Do they provide 3-way calls for you and your team?
- Do they have the proper tools, resources, and strategies to help you become successful?
- Do they just rely on warm market prospecting?
- Have they created success for themselves?
- Are they motivated and driven as you are?
- Do they genuinely care about your success?
There are 2 main reasons why you may have picked the wrong sponsor:
1. Sign up with a friend or family member out of obligation.
This is a big one.
If your friend or family member does not have the proper skill sets or not marketing experience, why join them?
This is a business and you need to treat it as such. If you still decide to sign up this way, be sure that they at least have an upline sponsor who fulfills the requirements that I talk about below.
2. Found a random person on the internet via social media advertising.
Many people click a link on someone’s website to join a business opportunity without ever having a real conversation with that person.
You cannot know if the person is a good fit for you as a sponsor by only having one conversation with them. Randomly choosing a sponsor for your business through the internet is not the way to success.
Ukon® DD Commission
Ukon DD customers sign up to receive an automated shipment of Kangen Ukon® every 4 months. Enagic compensates 8 points for every Ukon® DD sale, providing distributors with long-term residual income. Each point is worth $40, and distributors must make 3 direct sales before they are eligible to receive their commission checks.
Enagic – The Gold Standard
Enagic is a global business that revolutionizes the way to think about your body and your life. For over 40 years Enagic has proudly stood behind Kangen Water® and the overall wellness for your body, mind, and finances. Enagic originated in Tokyo, Japan in June 1974. Today, Enagic has sold more than 400,000 water ionizers in Japan alone. The technology is cutting-edge. The benefits are unprecedented and now Kangen Water® is available to everyone.
Kangen Water is an alkaline ionizer water system that you can enjoy in your home.
It is the solution you have been searching for. With Kangen Water®, you get healthy water, that can also provide you with a successful business opportunity. Enagic is at the forefront of the health and wellness revolution and the opportunities are endless. Experience the freedom of running your own business, achieving financial security, and enjoying your life in good health.
The Future of Water is Here
You have the power and the opportunity to be part of something monumental. The market potential for Kangen Water® is abundant. We will show you how you can become part of a supportive community that thrives on holistic health. Enagic Corporation stands behind the personal nature of a direct sales marketing business model, which is the most effective way of doing business in today’s economy. Those who have used Kangen Water® and know it best can share the product from a genuine perspective.
Be healthy enough to enjoy what you do and who you are. Kangen Water® will change your life because our philosophy is rooted in these three basic principles: Realizing true physical health, mental health, and financial health. The future of water is here.
Ready To Change Your Water and Change Your Life?
I know that was a lot of information to absorb.
A common question, I get asked pretty often is how long I’ve been in this profession and why Enagic.
I bought my first Enagic machine back in 2006.
I hope you found this information useful when it comes to learning about how to become a 6a2-3 with Enagic.
If you made it this far, it tells me that you are looking to join Enagic.
As can see from my blog posts, you can tell that I’m very passionate about Enagic.
I’m also very passionate about the industry and I love helping people.
If you found this information helpful and valuable, I invite you to take a deeper look at the Enagic opportunity.
This opportunity has served me very well and it has not only changed my finances but it has kept me healthy.
If I can serve and support you in any way, you may contact me here.
Aside from that, click here to learn more about the Enagic opportunity.
You will not regret it!