Thank you for taking the time to check out my Drip Network article!
The question on everyone’s mind regarding Drip Network and if it’s even worth it.
Let’s face it.
If you are brand new to the crypto world, it’s not easy.
The crypto space is full of life-changing opportunities if you take it seriously.
But you need to approach everything in a very strategic way.
- You need to have a plan.
- You need to do things with %s.
- You need to put in the hours of research, just like if you were investing in a real estate property, or in a company’s stock.
Drip Network, is it worth it?
Is the promise of a 1% daily return of investment sustainable?
Disclaimer before I move on…
What I share on this page is not trade or financial advice.
This information is being presented for entertainment purposes and represents my opinion.
All trading and investing, whether real estate, stocks, or crypto, involves the risk of loss, sometimes greater than 100% loss.
Do not trade or invest with funds you are not willing to lose.
I am not responsible for your trading errors, trading losses, or missed opportunities, even if you are a part of my Drip network Team.
Please do your own research and verify the information for yourself.
Any reference to an investment’s past or potential performance is not, and should not be construed as, a recommendation or as a guarantee of any specific outcome or profit.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is Drip Network?
The Drip Network is the latest project developed by forex_shark and his team.
The official token of the drip network is drip (BEP-20) on the Binance smart blockchain (BSC).
It captures value by being scarce, deflationary, and censorship-resistant.
It allows us to waive the initial 10% tax on buys and provides the lowest prices and highest liquidity.
This results in less slippage for larger trades.
Drip can be deposited into drip’s faucet contract to provide a consistent 1% daily return (up to 365% of the initial principal amount).
Drip is the only deflationary daily ROI token that pays stakers and referrers from a tax on transactions and not through inflation.
What makes Drip Network sustainable?
A majority of Defi projects that boast insane APYs are simply paying this out through inflation, but not Drip!
One of the unique ways Drip is able to pay 1% every day is through taxes. I have never been happier to see my taxes go to work.
Drip by itself is just a token, you can hold it in your wallet and trade it like any other token, but the magical power of compound interest comes in when you deposit our Drip into the Faucet.
It’s a smart contract that allows for 1% of your deposits to be paid out daily.
Once you deposit your Drip into the Faucet, your drip is burned and you cannot take it out, but you are now earning 1% daily, which is where the magic starts to happen.
Let us break this down and give an example. If you were to buy and deposit 100 Drip into the Faucet, you would not be able to withdraw the 100 Drip, it is gone forever!
For your sacrifice, you are now earning 1% on your deposited amount, so you’d be getting 1 Drip every day.
This doesn’t fully paint the picture yet, as you have the option to either claim out the 1 Drip or compound it back into the system.
If you choose to claim out, you will be with a 10% tax (.9 drip) and to sell, another 10% tax, leaving you with .81 Drip.
Another option you have is to rehydrate or compound this back into the Faucet for a 5% tax, increasing your deposits to 100.95 Drip.
The next day you would be earning 1% of 100.95. If you are familiar with compound interest, this should excite you, as it has an exponential potential for earning!
What is the Drip Network faucet?
The Drip Network’s faucet is a low-risk, high reward contract that operates similarly to a high-yield certificate of deposit.
Players can participate by purchasing drip from the swap page and joining using this buddy address (10 drip minimum requirement).
When you deposit drip to the faucet contract earns a consistent 1% daily return of their drip (365% maximum payout) passively.
Players can also compound their earnings through regular deposits, rolling rewards as well as team-based referrals.
Unlike many other platforms promising a consistent daily 96 return, the faucet’s contract cannot drain and will always be able to provide the drip that has been rewarded.
Drip rewards come from a 10% tax on all drip transactions excluding buys from the platform’s swap page.
Given the ingenious game theory behind the drip network, the probability that the system will need to mint new drip to pay rewards is extremely low.
Since drip deposited into the faucet is sent to a burn address and drip is constantly being locked in the liquidity pool through the reservoir contract, drip is the only deflationary daily ROI platform.
The best strategy for drip is to focus on real-world adoption by building out your team through direct referrals, as you will receive bonus rewards from referrals on their deposits and downline bonuses from players they refer based on the amount of br34p held in your wallet.
You will dramatically accelerate your ROI period and allow your team’s chain to grow organically.
This allows players to passively increase their drip holdings in the faucet through participation over time.
The faucet also incentivizes players to participate actively by providing lucrative referral rewards for holding br34p in their wallet and building out their team.
For those who join my team, I will also be giving away free drip via airdrop.
It’s my way of giving back to my team ensuring that your account is in positive net deposit value standing. 💙
Who is Forex_Shark?
He is the primary developer of the Drip Network.
He is also the lead dev behind R34P and bR34P which are two projects that have been extremely successful with bR34P doing over 40x in the first month and R34P doing 870x from listing price in the first month.
Forex_Shark has been working as a full-time trader/investor for over a decade.
He’s been in crypto since 2012 and bought bitcoin for the first time at $14.
He has raised and handled tens of millions of dollars worth of allocations for various projects over the years as I built up my community.
In 2021, he released his first token R34P which was an extreme success and since then he’s been building and adding to my existing ecosystem.
Here are the 5 reasons why I am bullish on Drip Network ♥️
The Drip Network is the only deflationary daily ROI token that pays stakers and referrers from a tax on transactions and not through inflation.
It is made up of 3 primary contracts.
- The Drip token is a deflationary token that has a 10% tax on all transactions except for buys, and the tax goes into the faucet pool which is used to pay the daily ROI and referral bonuses.
- The faucet is a staking contract that allows you to earn a consistent 1% daily return of your DRIP (365% maximum payout) passively,
- The reservoir is The Drip Network’s solution for players that want to benefit from noninflationary yield farming by adding liquidity to Drip.
1. Strong community
At the time of this writing, there are over 100,000 drippers.
This is an opportunity to get behind a growing community and interact with like-minded, vetted individuals.
2. Pays 1% daily
A $1,000 investment could be worth $30,536 in 12 months.
Better still, you can keep growing your deposit in this way for nearly 4 years.
Your bank might pay you 1% annually. That $1,000 is $1,010 after a year with them.
3. Great chance of achieving financial stability or retiring early
Wouldn’t it be great to earn 1% interest daily based on your initial deposit?
You can increase your returns exponentially if you compound your daily returns so you could earn up to 3,650% in a year.
4. The ROI system is self-sufficient
You can even get rewards by inviting friends and earning money from other referrals.
Although Drip pays a high rate of 1% for withdrawal or capitalization, it has a way to fund that 1% to 10% tax that Drip charges on deposits, withdrawals, non-fountain purchases, airdrops, send anywhere, wallet to wallet, and sell.
You are charged 10% when you purchase; Fountain’s Drip purchase has no tax.
This 10% fee allows Drip to pay 1% per day and distribute prizes as well.
5. Drip is 1 year old
Drip launched on April 22, 2021.
We all know that crypto moves at a lightning speed.
Anything older than a day is old. Let alone a week, a month, and a year even.
At the time of this writing, it has survived and thrived while other similar models have died, gotten exploited, or been rug-pulled.
A Defi project to reach a one-year age in Crypto is considered a milestone.
There have been a number of individual team promotions to celebrate the 1-year mark.
If you haven’t started your Drip journey yet, now’s the time!
It is remarkable in the crypto-space to see a project that has so many exciting things after one year.
I believe Drip is here to stay because the developers are committed to not only creating secure and sustainable models but also creating new uses for the token.
After 2 years your deposit will be worth $999,525.
Compound Interest Is The 8th Wonder Of The World
Having this certain amount of drip to get started in will give you an example of what will start to happen when you get started.
- 10 drip gets rewarded at 0.1 Drip a day.
- 25 drip gets rewarded at 0.25 Drip a day.
- 50 drip gets rewarded at 0.5 Drip a day.
- 100 drip gets rewarded at 1.0 Drip a day.
So from here, you can see how drip will work for you when you first enter into the project.
It’s just a matter of how often you want to Hydrate (Compound) or Claim (Take profits).
Drip Network Taxes
- Deposit: 10% (ex: If you want to deposit $100 worth of drip in the Faucet, you will only end up depositing $90 worth of drip, $10 worth of DRIP will be sent to the community reward pool)
- Hydrate: 5% (ex: if you want to deposit $100 of your rewards in the faucet (aka hydrating) for compounding purposes, you will only end up depositing $95, $5 worth of DRIP will be sent to the community reward pool))
- Withdrawal Tax: 10% (ex: if you want to withdraw $100 worth of Drip for BNB, you will only end up getting $90 worth of BNB coins, $10 worth of DRIP will be sent to the community reward pool))
- Whale Tax: 5–50% Tax additional to the Withdraw Tax depending on ownership of total supply (if: if you own 1% of the total supply and you want to withdraw $100 worth of drip to sell for BNB coin, you will end up getting $85 (10% withdrawal tax + 5% whale tax) ; if you own 10% of the total supply the tax is 50%)
Where do the taxes go?
Every bit of the taxes are sent to the tax vault, this is the wallet used to pay out the 1% daily to those in the Drip Faucet.
One of the things that make Drip truly unique is that it has zero developer fees.
This is unheard of, and that means that the developer, Forex Shark gets paid nothing from Drip.
It is a 100% community-driven project, and much like a Tesla, the best marketing is users spreading word of mouth about how revolutionary this is.
How to join the Drip Network
- Step 1: Go to https://drip.community/fountain, and exchange BNB for DRIP.
- Step 2: Go to the Faucet, and enter a Buddy address in the Referral section. Consider adding my team member address for your Buddy: 0xcE052d8BF015DBd8A6688eaA266523F5420bB17d
- Step 3: Deposit at least 1.12 DRIP (Ensure you have 0.05–0.1 BNB for transaction fees.)
You’re set up on Drip. Get ready to receive 1% daily!
Please do come back regularly to hit that hydrate / re-compound button!
Let’s address the elephant in the room
So one of the things that you may have been thinking about is, what if the price of Drip goes up or down, how does this affect my payout?
The short answer is that no one knows what the price of Drip will be in the future, and you are getting 1% a day of Drip which means that if Drip goes up and doubles in value, you will not only 2x your money, but you will increase it dramatically because of the powers of compound interest.
One of the most fun things to do is play around with compound interest calculators and see how many Drip you will have in a year.
Of course, Drip can go up, down, or sideways, but the developer behind Drip is working on major partnerships with Pancake Swap, Loot NFT, ChainLink, and many more which all give it a lot of future utility.
Sustainability of the Platform
- An ingenious tax system that guarantees payout to the user reward pool from the community reward pool.
- Max Payout is 100k DRIP per wallet.
- Supply reduction mechanism through the Faucet burned address.
- Inability to withdraw the deposited amount in the Faucet.
- Although the circulating supply is fixed, the system is unlikely to run out of DRIP from the liquidity pool. The price of DRIP would exponentially grow if the balance between BNB and DRIP was too sided on DRIP.
How the Faucet works
- Available: The reward in drip accumulated following the 1% daily payout
- Deposits: The total amount of Drip deposited in the faucet
- Claimed: The total amount of Drip that was Hydrated (Decompounded or claimed)
- Rewarded: The total amount of drip received thanks to your team
- Max Payout: The total amount of drip you can receive following the Rule Max Payout = 3.65 x Deposits (the 365% max payout discussed earlier)
- Team: The number of people in your team
- Hydrate: The act of re-injecting the Rewards into the deposits (that has the effect of increasing daily payout and max payout)
- Claim: The act of placing the accumulated drip back into your wallet (To sell it for BNB typically)
Going solo might be the best decision you’ll ever make.
For some, there’s nothing worse than feeling dependent on others.
Being dependent means that your feelings, fate, and future are tied to others’ actions that are probably beyond your control.
This may be fine if things are going well, but it may also play with your mental balance if things are not.
I came across Drip by accident when I was searching for a low-risk, high-return, wealth generation vehicle to achieve the dream.
While skeptical at first, I liked the daily 1% ROI, built-in sustainability, and significant potential for growth (through new partnerships and initiatives).
The best part is this while the project enables users to build out a team, there’s absolutely no requirement to do so.
If you’re not into marketing Drip to others, fine.
Don’t like engaging in the online community? That’s cool too.
You’ll still make the daily 1% ROI regardless, and that’s the attraction.
Doing it solo doesn’t mean you have to know everything.
Occasionally, you might want to reach out to the community and learn from other experiences.
This is all part of the journey.
However, you can rest assured that if being in control is your thing, Drip users can do that without broader interaction.
Providing that you have a plan to achieve your goals, compound your growth regularly, and create a solid routine, Drip will do the rest.
This way, the path to retirement will be a little less stressful while you watch the millions roll in.
If you’ve been inspired by this story, use my buddy referral ID: 0xcE052d8BF015DBd8A6688eaA266523F5420bB17d and join me on the Drip Network.