If this your first time here on my website, let me be the first to welcome you to my website!
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my ByDzyne review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if ByDzyne a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
By the time you have read the review, you will be able to decide if ByDzyne is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with ByDzyne.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is ByDzyne?
ByDzyne is a multi-level marketing company like World Global Network. They also sell a range of products in multiple industries. Unlike other companies that focus on one vertical. ByDzyne is more spread.
- Health and wellness
Who’s behind ByDzyne?
The company’s executive team includes the following (pictured left to right):
- Nat Puranaputra — Chairman
- Chanida Puranaputra — Chairwoman
- Sophia Wong — President & Co-Founder
- Henry Marsh — Executive Vice President & Co-Founder
- Chad Chong — Co-Founder
- Nattida Chong — Co-Founder
Prior to their time with ByDzyne, Nat and Chanida were involved with the popular companies of Organo Gold and World Global Network. During their tenure with World Global Network, Nat and Chanida claimed that they were earning $450,000/month.
All of the co-founders has an extensive background in the network marketing field and with good success.
For over 22 years, Sophia, the president of ByDzyne has been involved as an entrepreneur in the finance field, the tech field, operations, and international business.
Her most recent accomplishment has to be with PMC.com which is one of the biggest tech companies in the world.
Sophia has also co-founded a very popular health and wellness supplement company that grew into 10 countries.
What I have found is that the management team all have a great resume backing their skills and background experience.
What are ByDzyne’s products?
When it comes to products, there is no shortage here.
ByDzyne spans its product line in the following categories:
- Technology ByDzyne
- Wellness ByDzyne
- Beauty ByDzyne
- Travel ByDzyne
In the tech section, ByDzyne sells a Bluetooth 5.0 TUW Smartwatch.
Some of the features this watch has are:
- Fitness Dashboard
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Sleep Monitor
- Step & Calorie Counter
- Stop Watch
- Sport Mode
Also, you can get the following with the TUW App:
- Alarm Clock
- Countdown Timer
- Heart Rate Alarm
- Notification Messages
- Inactivity Reminder
- Bluetooth Connectivity Notification
- Sports Goal Setting
- Find Phone
Plus much more.
Retail Price: $428.58
Wholesale Price: $300
They are very open about their pricing and wholesale pricing which is always a good thing.
The main brand they are using here is called Allur.
This is a CBD oil and a relief balm.
The good news is all the ingredients are organic and natural which is always good.
Allur Tincture which is the CBD oil will run you at retail $171.43 but wholesale pricing is $120.00 (30 day supply).
Bottle amount: 30 ML/1000mg
The Allur Relief Balm is a full spectrum hemp extract which will cost you $185.71 and $130.00 wholesale.
There was no information on how much you get on the website here.
There are three products you can purchase.
You can even personalize your skincare with their 3 step system.
They call this product “Xceler8” and has all great ingredients and nothing harmful.
Xceler8 Personalized Mixer Kit
This is a 30 day supply of a kit that is used in the morning and evening.
According to the website:
Includes a Morning Revitalize Water Cream and an Evening Retinol Repair Cream with 5 Boosters that personalize the creams for your skin (30-day supply). Fill out the Smart Skin Survey at Xceler8skin.com to retrieve your mixing instructions.
Retail Price $185.72
Wholesale Price: $130.00
The way it works is the more products you purchase, the more travel saving gift vouchers you earn.
So for every product purchase in a kit ByDzyne, you can get at least 2x the BV in travel saving gift vouchers.
You can earn 2.5x on BV in travel saving gift vouchers when you purchase a promo kit or founders kit.
- Founders Kit = $6,200
- Promo Kit = $2,000
On top of that, you can earn a customer acquisition bonus or thank you points depending on your membership type.
- $5,000 travel saving gift redeemed = $500 in customer acquisition bonus
- $2,000 travel saving gift redeemed = $200 customer acquisition bonus
- $5,000 travel saving gift redeemed = 34,000 Thank-You Points
- $2,000 travel saving gift redeemed = 13,000 Thank-You Points
The thank-you points can be used to shop at ByDzyne’s thank you store which is apparently coming soon.
ByDzyne’s Compensation Plan
ByDzyne is an MLM company that you can earn money by selling the product for retail and keeping the difference between the retail and wholesale cost.
You can also make money by building a team of other affiliate members which many people refer to a downline.
The more levels and members that you and your team recruit into the ByDzyne opportunity, the higher the rank that you will be able to qualify for and the more money that you will be able to make.
You earn residual income when your downline members re-order the products each month and you earn a percentage of their product purchase.
Here is a great video that explains how the compensation plan works in its entirety:
ByDzyne Affiliate Ranks
There are sixteen affiliate ranks within ByDzyne’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up as a ByDzyne affiliate
- Builder – recruit at least two affiliates who each signup and purchase at least 150 BV worth of product
- Pro-Builder – recruit at least six affiliates who sign up and purchase at least 150 BV worth of product
- Elite-Builder – recruit and maintain at least six Pro-Builders, placed three each on either side of your binary team
- Supervisor – generate 1250 GV a month in weaker binary team side volume
- Manager – generate 2500 GV a month in weaker binary team side volume
- Director – generate 5000 GV a month in weaker binary team side volume
- Diamond – generate 10,000 GV a month in weaker binary team side volume
- 2-Star Diamond – generate 20,000 GV a month in weaker binary team side volume
- 3-Star Diamond – generate 35,000 GV a month in weaker binary team side volume
- President – generate 50,000 GV a month in weaker binary team side volume and maintain at least two personally recruited Diamond or higher ranked affiliates
- 2-Star President – generate 100,000 GV a month in weaker binary team side volume and maintain at least two Diamond or higher ranked affiliates (each in separate unilevel team legs)
- 3-Star President – generate 250,000 GV a month in weaker binary team side volume and maintain at least two Diamond or higher ranked affiliates (each in separate unilevel team legs)
- Crown – generate 500,000 GV a month in weaker binary team side volume and maintain at least four Diamond or higher ranked affiliates (each in separate unilevel team legs)
- 2-Star Crown – generate 1,000,000 GV a month in weaker binary team side volume and maintain at least four Diamond or higher ranked affiliates (each in separate unilevel team legs)
- 3-Star Crown – generate 2,500,000
- GV a month in weaker binary team side volume and maintain at least four Diamond or higher ranked affiliates (each in separate unilevel team legs)
BV stands for “Business Volume” and within the context of ByDzyne affiliate ranks, is sales volume purchased by recruited affiliates.
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is sales volume generated by a ByDzyne affiliate and their downline.
What’s The Cost To Join ByDzyne?
Right now, the cost to join is really pricy because they are in a pre-launch.
They are only looking for very serious builders to join the affiliate member program.
After the launch, I will bet they will offer traditional packages that will cost much less.
At this time the company offers 2 packages that you can get started with which are:
- Promo KitPackage – This product and kit package will cost $2,000 to start.
- Founders KitPackage – This product and kit package will cost $6,200 to start.
My Final Thoughts
Before you decide to join ByDzyne. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join ByDzyne, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the ByDzyne business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
ByDzyne Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that ByDzyne isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join ByDzyne or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.