You are doing research on Asea because someone approached you about it and you want to know if this company is legit or a scam. That’s what we’re about to find out.
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my Asea review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if Asea a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining Asea because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other Asea reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if Asea is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with Asea. I stand neutral in the current development of the Asea business.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is Asea?
Asea is an MLM company that sells progressive, science-backed products related to health and skincare.
The word “asea” means from the sea, representing rejuvenation and healing, a concept that resonated with the company’s founders.
The company was founded in 2007 by Verdis Norton.
Asea products officially launched in 2009 and now boast an impressive 30,000 plus associates.
His extensive experience working for various Fortune-500 companies contributed to how he has grown ASEA over the years.
What are the Asea products?
Asea has two main products that they are currently marketing. These are Asea Redox Supplement, and Renu 28.
Asea Redox Supplement
Asea Redox Supplement is what they call their miracle water, or water loaded with salt and other minerals for added nutritional benefits. The cost is $35.
The benefits include:
- Cell protection
- Increased cell rejuvenation
- Increased athletic performance
- Increase cellular communication
Renu 28 is their skincare product and provides users with the following benefits. The cost is $45 to $50 (on Amazon).
- Decreases eye wrinkles
- Improves facial skin texture
- Increases your skin’s smoothness
- Increases skin’s elasticity
- Increases skin’s moisture
Asea also created a plan that their customers can follow to get the most out of their saltwater and skincare products.
This means that you have to continually invest in these products in order to remain in the system, or you have to market this well to your customers so they continue to invest in them.
But the big question here is: are they willing to shell out thousands of dollars on products?
How do you join Asea?
To get your business started with Asea, all you need is to purchase one of 4 product packs.
- Asea Advancing Life – 1 Case of Asea Redox for $120
- Basic Plus – 2 Cases of Asea Redox for $240
- Builder – 4 Cases of Asea Redox for $370
- Express Builder – 8 Asea Redox of Asea for $770
Each case contains 4 pieces of 32 fl oz (947ml) bottles of Asea Redox, so you’re paying around $30 per bottle.
But if you’re purchasing the Builder or Express Builder, the bottles average around $23 to $24 per bottle.
Asea compensation plan
Asea offers distributors eight ways to make money:
- Retail Sales – Associates keep the difference between purchasing products at wholesale and selling them at retail prices.
- Preferred Customer Bonus – Sign up a Preferred Customer and earn $25 on every purchase auto shipped to them.
- Fast Start Bonus – Sponsor someone who purchases an Asea Product Pack during enrollment.
- Director Bonus – $50 bonus for achieving the rank of Director within 14 days of enrollment.
- Team Commissions – Earn 10% commission from one of the two legs built through sponsorships.
- Executive Momentum Bonus – Earn a share of global sales while rising through company ranks.
- Check Match – Earnings based on associates you have sponsored and others they have sponsored for up to seven generations.
- Diamond Pool – 3% of Asea’s global volume based on your rank and PGV in eligible levels.
What are the pros and cons of Asea?
Here are the pros:
- Endorsements from several athletes
- Unique products
- Mostly positive reviews from the BBB
Here are the cons:
- Extremely expensive products
- Most people didn’t notice benefits because of Asea
- 95% of members fail in their business
My final thoughts
Before you decide to join Asea. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join Asea, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the Asea business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
Asea Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that Asea isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join Asea or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.