You are doing research on ARIIX because someone approached you about it and you want to know if this company is legit or a scam. That’s what we’re about to find out.
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my ARIIX review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if ARIIX is a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining ARIIX because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other ARIIX reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if ARIIX is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with ARIIX. I stand neutral in the current development of the ARIIX business.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is ARIIX?
ARIIX is an MLM company based out of Utah and was founded in 2011. They focus on selling dietary supplements, personal care, and weight loss products.
They have a pretty experienced leadership team because most of their founders were ex-senior executives of another health & wellness MLM company called USANA Health Sciences.
Talking about USANA, it’s a well-established company with great track records and they have been in business for over 25 years.
ARIIX is in head-on competition with USANA.
To be honest, it’s quite impossible for ARIIX to beat USANA.
The differences between ARIIX and USANA are:
- ARIIX is considered a newbie in the game because it was only founded in 2011 (not even in business for a decade)
- USANA specializes in nutritional supplements and it’s the top leader in the industry while ARIIX ventures into many different markets
- ARIIX has a pretty unique compensation plan (which I’ll explain in a sec) while USANA adopts the traditional Binary compensation plan
What does ARIIX sell?
These are some of the products available through ARIIX:
- Nutrifii – Supplements that aim to provide nutritional support
- Slenderiiz – Weight management consumables designed to control appetite as well as increase your metabolism
- Puritii – Purification products that include air and water filters
- Reviive – Personal care products, these include products such as shampoos, conditioners, body wash, and toothpaste
- Priime – Essential Oils
- Jouve – 3 skincare products (Skin tightening serum, dark spot corrector & brightening cream, nourishing night cream)
- NuCerity – This is their new skincare product line with more advanced technology (check out my Nucerity review here)
- ARIIX Travel – A loyalty rewards program that offers incentives in vacation savings that also helps to build your ARIIX business
All of these sections as you can see are divided into what ARIIX calls “brands” and obviously what these brands represent are different areas of products within ARIIX.
The ARIIX compensation plan
ARIIX called their compensation plan ACTIV8 and they claimed that it’s one of the best compensation plan in the whole MLM world.
ARIIX’s multi-line compensation plan allows you to build and earn from unlimited width and depth.
Apart from that, they also have some very innovative features in their comp plan like:
- Auto-balancing – The patent-pending algorithm will help you place all the points (sales volume) generated by you and your downline perfectly by “auto-balancing” it so that you can earn maximum commission. (Never have to worry about where to place your points within your organization)
- Power Re-entry – This is another patent-pending feature where you can enroll in multiple teams within the organization which is unheard of in the MLM industry
- And various other bonuses like Income Position Bonus, Pay Line Bonus, Savings Bonus, Matching Bonus, etc…
That’s the basic concept of their ACTIV8 compensation plan.
Ariix Affiliate Ranks
There are sixteen affiliate ranks within the Ariix compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Team Lead – generate at least $25 a week in commissions
- Senior Team Lead – generate at least $50 a week in commissions
- Supervisor – generate at least $75 a week in commissions
- Senior Supervisor – generate at least $100 a week in commissions
- Manager – generate at least $150 a week in commissions
- Senior Manager – generate at least $200 a week in commissions
- Director – generate at least $250 a week in commissions
- Senior Director – generate at least $375 a week in commissions
- Vice President – generate at least $500 a week in commissions
- Senior Vice President – generate at least $750 a week in commissions
- Officer – generate at least $1000 a week in commissions
- Senior Officer – generate at least $2000 a week in commissions
- President – generate at least $3000 a week in commissions
- Chief Executive Officer – generate at least $4000 a week in commissions
- Chairperson – generate at least $6000 a week in commissions
- Level 2+ Chairperson – “+$2000/level” (no idea what that means)
How to join ARIIX
ARIIX offers 9 enrollment packages, each with different fees and included products.
Here’s an overview of the packages and what you’ll get for each:
- Nutrifii Member Pack – $421.36 (with possible discount of up to $294.95); includes 5 products
- Slenderiiz Plus Member Pack – $428.50 (with possible discount of up to $299.95); includes 5 products
- Nutrifii Business Pack – $749.95; includes 15 products
- Slenderiiz Business Pack – $711.95; includes 10 products
- Jouvé Business Pack – $749.95; includes 25 products
- Business Pack 500 – $789.95; includes 13 products
- Slenderiiz Elite Pack – $1,388.95; includes 21 products
- Elite Pack – $1,414.95; includes 43 products
- Ultimate Pack – $2,098.00; includes 63 products
What are the pros and cons of ARIIX?
Here are the pros:
- No need to keep inventory
- Unique compensation plan
Here are the cons:
- Incredibly low-income potential ($20/mth)
- Heavy focus on recruitment
- Extremely saturated market
- Monthly requirements to maintain
- Shady recruitment tactics
My final thoughts
Before you decide to join ARIIX. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join ARIIX, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in ARIIX business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
ARIIX Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that ARIIX isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join ARIIX or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.