It’s not hard to see the decline of the economy over the past ten years, first the automatic market, then the housing market and now the overall status of the American economy leaves much to be desired. In fact, I think other countries are now laughing at us because of how poor our economy has become, and the even worse part about it all…it will only be getting worse. So, what can you do to ensure your financial situation doesn’t decline? Well, for starters you need to be one hundred percent certain your job field and choice is going to be around for the long haul.
When you really sit down and think about it any career you may have is at risk of failure, it’s just the nature of it all, but how would you like to be able to have a more secure and stable career? How would you like to be able to make decisions and not just have to sit around while someone above you makes important decisions? If you are tired of the insecurity working for someone else can bring then maybe it is time you look into starting your own business?!
- How To Become And Sign Up As An Enagic Distributor
- Enagic Compensation Plan – How To Earn Commissions With Enagic
- Consumer Guide To Kangen Water Machines
- 3 Dangers You Need To Know About Bottled Water
- Types Of Enagic Kangen Water Machines
- Is Enagic a Pyramid Scheme or Scam?
- How The Enagic Kangen Water Machine System Works
- Should You Become An Enagic Distributor?
- All Topics Related To Enagic and Kangen Water
Why Would I Want To Start A Business?
Why on Earth would you want to stop your current job and take a jump or risk on a home based business? Well, let me ask you this… Why wouldn’t you? How many times have you wished you could just take the day off, or not wear that suit one more time well with your own home based business you are the boss and you set the stage for yourself.
Besides the freedom to wear what you want, and work how you want you will have the security of a job that only you can influence. No need to worry about the company you are employed by going bankrupt or calling you into the boss’s office one morning to say you are laid off. This in this day and age with the economy going downhill as quickly as it is the job lay off or company closing is a very real concern for many men and women in the workforce today.
Even if owning a home-based business isn’t your top choice as a career field why not have it on the side? Continue working your 9-5 job and also have your home-based business in the background, this in itself can provide many benefits like paying off debts quicker, saving for retirement or even a nice family vacation. You will still be able to enjoy the tax breaks even if you are just working your business as a “hobby” or side job.
What Benefits Can A Home Based Business Offer Me?
• Free from schedules: You pick the times and days you want to work. Put in 60 hours a week or 2 the choice is yours.
• Free from upper management: When you start up your own home-based business most times there isn’t anyone looking over your shoulder, you have higher-ups but they don’t get involved in your business unless you ask them too.
• Security: the business works as hard as you do, so if you put in the time and effort the business will be rewards, secure, and stable for you in return.
• Create Jobs: you got into this home-based business to secure yourself a job, and you are happy and satisfied so why not spread the joy and give other people a chance to work with you by joining your team or company.
• Tax Break: When you have a home based business you can write so many expenses off on your taxes, things you might never even think of until now.
• You pick your hourly rate: when you own your own home based business you get to pick how much or how little you want to make. Financial freedom is no longer a dream; it can be in your future even sooner.
• Something New Daily: no more daily 9-5 grind of the same faces, same routine, and same monotonous job when you have a home based business you can run it as you please. Visit new towns, see new people, meet new clients; the opportunities are only limited by you.
• UK Residents Only: If you reside in the UK as of August 14, 2014, the government is actually now backing you when you start your home based business, how awesome is that?!
Tips To Finding The Right Home Based Business For You:
Now, it’s not expected of you to just drop everything and spend thousands of dollars on just any home-based business, that way of thinking is a sure fire way to get burnt and that is not our intentions here. We want you to not only be successful but also enjoy and be proud of your new business, which is why we have compiled a list of common questions to help you find the home based business that is right for you and also legitimate.
1. Would you pay $10,000-$100,000 or more to have the business specifics laid out for you? If you answered yes to this question then purchasing a franchise might be your best option.
2. Is there a certain type of clientele you find easier to sell to? Think about the industry these people are in, their likes, dislikes, age, gender, background, and even their income bracket.
3. In your current job what are the biggest complaints?
4. Do you have a hobby or special interest that you can turn into a business from home? Making candles, cakes, gardening, good with kids, etc
5. Do you believe in the product or service you were considering using for your home based business? You don’t want to sell dog flea collars if you don’t believe fully that they work, your potential clients will know you don’t back the claims and don’t trust the product. You need a product and/or company you fully believe in.
Find a Legitimate Company:
• Don’t trust those who claim you can make unrealistic amounts of money in a short period of time. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
• If the company boasts you will make money while you sit on the couch eating bon bons – stay away, nothing in life is free and the best things must be worked for. Expect to work with your home based business or you can expect to not make money.
• Talk to actual people who work for this company, don’t trust the “Testimonials” on the site alone because let’s face it those can easily be written by you or I and not be truthful. Find distributors/consultants who have been working for the company in consideration and talk to them personally.
• Don’t trust a business that relies heavily on recruiting others for the income, this can be very difficult, not everyone is as open to selling or signing up for a company as you and I, so be sure the company you are considering is a legitimate company with real products and those products you can get behind fully.
• Watch out for those businesses who do not give you a good and thorough description of what they do, if you are being promised financial freedom and making boatloads of money and yet you are questioning how this will occur it might be time to toss that company into the trash and find a different option. A reputable company will tell you exactly what will be expected of you and they won’t promise easy financial gains with minimal effort.
• You want to find a company that has had continual growth for a few years, a company that starts out big is great but the important thing to keep in mind is that company should always be growing and getting larger and having more sales or else you run the risk of that company falling by the wayside.
Reasons to Work with Enagic:
• The Enagic Company has been in business in the United States since 2003, and even longer than that in Japan where the company was first founded. The company has years of selling experience and has continually grown since the start of the company.
• They have about 200 employees in this country alone (United States)
• The company makes about $25-$50 million annually
• The company’s products have been recognized as medical devices
• The company’s products support a healthy way of life and living, which everyone is always looking for ways to get healthier.
In The End:
The key with any home based business is to find something that you can get behind; whether it be a product or a service you have to love what you do. It is a known fact that entrepreneurs who truly love what they do, have a much higher rate of success than those who just do what they do as a job or income source. If you have the chance to get out there and find something you love and that can make you income do it, take the time and find what best fits you and your style.
Secondly, find a company you are considering and do your homework, make sure the company is legitimate and read reviews from those who have been working with the company for a period of time, while those writing reviews after working with a company for a few months are great they might not have as much input as someone who has been with the same company for a few years. Read up on the company both reviews as well as other sites that give information about it.
If you made it this far, it tells me that you are looking to join Enagic.
As can see from my blog posts, you can tell that I’m very passionate about Enagic.
I’m also very passionate about the industry and I love helping people.
If you found this information helpful and valuable, I invite you to take a deeper look at the Enagic opportunity.
This opportunity has served me very well and it has not only changed my finances but it has kept me healthy.
If I can serve and support you in any way, you may contact me here.
Aside from that, click here to learn more about the Enagic opportunity.
You will not regret it! 😊