You are doing research on 4Life because someone approached you about it and you want to know if this company is legit or a scam. That’s what we’re about to find out.
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my 4Life review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if 4Life a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining 4Life because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other 4Life reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if 4Life is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with 4Life. I stand neutral in the current development of the 4Life business.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is 4Life?
4Life Research is an MLM company that focuses on providing advanced nutritional supplements that boost the immune system and fight aging. 4Life aims to provide a way for everyone to become wealthy and healthy. 4Life is similar to Usana, Herbalife, Pruvit and ITworks Global.
The company was founded in 1998 by Bianca and David Lisonbee. The company headquarters is located out of Utah.
The company employs a leading group of scientists, doctors, and researchers who are working together towards creating better supplements to support the immune system function. According to 4Life’s claim, no other company is able to rivals them in the niche of immune system supplements.
4Life is selling its products in more than 50 countries. This shows how popular their health supplements are on the market. The company has a network of more than 100,000 distributors worldwide. There are celebrities, athletes and even Olympic athletes who are endorsing the 4Life Transfer Factor and other 4Life products.
What are the 4Life products?
The flagship product line of 4Life is “Transfer Factor.” This product line is designed to help boost the immune system, burn fat, and strengthen the body.
The company also offers a wide range of products which are divided into different categories.
- Transfer Factor Immune Support
- Targeted Transfer Factor®
- 4Life Transform®
- 4Life® Essential Oils
- ShapeRite® by 4Life®
- enummi® Personal Care
But 4Life’s most popular product is the Transfer Factor Plus for balancing and supporting the immune system response.
Other popular products are RioVida (transfer factor formula in liquid form) and Renuvo (promotes healthy aging and helps daily stress management).
The 4Life product manufacturing facilities include cutting-edge packaging, encapsulation, and blending equipment and have received NSF® International Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) registration.
The 4Life compensation plan
MLM compensation plans are very complicated and 4Life is no different. If you want to read the entire 16-page compensation plan, click here.
The 4Life compensation plan combines retail sales with three-level deep residual commissions.
An Infinity Bonus extends commissionable sales volume and is combined with twin pool bonuses.
4Life Affiliate Ranks
There are seven affiliate ranks within the 4Life compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Associate – generate and maintain 100 PV a month and recruit/refer and maintain at least one Associate or preferred customer with a minimum 100 PV order
- Builder – maintain 100 PV a month and recruit/refer and maintain at least three Associates and/or preferred customers with a minimum 100 PV order
- Diamond – maintain 100 PV a month, recruit/refer and maintain at least six Associates and/or preferred customers with a minimum 100 PV order and generate at least 3000 GV a month across your first three unilevel team levels
- Presidential Diamond – maintain 100 PV a month, recruit/refer and maintain at least eight Associates and/or preferred customers with a minimum 100 PV order, have two unilevel legs with one Diamond or higher in each and generate at least 10,000 GV a month across your first three unilevel team levels
- International Diamond – maintain 100 PV a month, recruit/refer and maintain at least eight Associates and/or preferred customers with a minimum 100 PV order, have two unilevel legs with one Presidential Diamond or higher in each and generate at least 20,000 GV a month across your first three unilevel team levels
- Gold International Diamond – maintain 100 PV a month, recruit/refer and maintain at least nine Associates and/or preferred customers with a minimum 100 PV order, have three unilevel legs with one International Diamond or higher in each (each with 50,000+ GV a month under them), maintain at least 20,000 GV a month across your first three unilevel team levels and 250,000 GV in total monthly unilevel team volume
- Platinum International Diamond – maintain 100 PV a month, recruit/refer and maintain at least nine Associates and/or preferred customers with a minimum 100 PV order, have three unilevel legs with one Gold International Diamond or higher in each, maintain at least 20,000 GV a month across your first three unilevel team levels and 1,000,000 GV in total monthly unilevel team volume
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume generated by retail customer orders and an affiliate’s own product purchases.
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is PV generated by an affiliate and their downline.
Note that unless explicitly stated, GV is counted across the entire unilevel team.
Preferred customers are typically retail customers on monthly autoship.
In 4Life however, preferred customers are required to sign up as affiliates.
4Life affiliates earn retail commissions on products sold to retail customers.
Retail commissions are paid out as the difference between the wholesale and retail price of products ordered.
The first order placed by retail customers, preferred retail customers and recruited affiliates are paid out through Rapid Rewards.
Rapid Rewards pays a 25% commission to the referring/recruiting affiliate.
Upline commissions are paid according to rank:
- Associates receive 2% if they are the immediate upline (the affiliate who recruited the referring affiliate)
- Builders and Diamonds receive 2% if they are the immediate upline or 5% if they the third upline
Sales volume generated by second orders of retail customers, preferred customers and recruited affiliates are paid out via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
4Life caps residual commission payments at three unilevel team levels.
Residual commission rates across these three levels are determined by rank:
- Associates earn 2% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and 25% on level 2
- Builders and higher earn 2% on level 1, 25% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
Infinity Payout allows a 4Life affiliate to earn beyond the first three levels of their unilevel team.
Infinity Payout is calculated based on generations. 4Life defines a generation within a unilevel team leg when a Diamond or higher ranked affiliate is found in the leg.
Once found, this affiliate caps off the first generation for that leg. The second generation begins immediately thereafter.
If a second Diamond or higher ranked affiliate is found deeper in the leg, the second generation is capped off and a third begins.
If no second Diamond or higher ranked affiliate exists in the leg, the second generations extend down the full depth of the leg.
Using this generational structure, Infinity Payout begins at the Diamond rank as follows:
- Diamonds earn 6% on one generation and pass up another 6% to the first upline Presidential Diamond or higher ranked affiliate
- Presidential Diamonds earn 12% on the first generation and 3% on the second and third
- International Diamonds earn 12% on the first generation, 3% on the second and third and 2% on the fourth and fifth
- Gold International Diamonds and Platinum International Diamonds earn 12% on the first generation, 3% on the second and third and 2% on the fourth to seventh
4Life affiliates at the Builder and higher rank on monthly autoship can qualify for the Builder Bonus.
The Builder Bonus is a tiered bonus, paid out based on the following criteria:
- $50 Builder Bonus – recruit/enroll and maintain three affiliates and/or preferred customers on minimum monthly 100 PV autoship and generate and maintain at least 600 GV a month
- $200 Builder Bonus – recruit/enroll and maintain three affiliates and/or preferred customers on a minimum monthly 100 PV autoship, or recruit and maintain three affiliates generating at least 600 GV a month
- $800 Builder Bonus – have nine affiliates on the second level of your unilevel team, each with a 100 PV autoship order and generating at least 600 PV a month
As long as qualification is maintained, 4Life affiliates receive the highest Builder Bonus tier they qualify for monthly.
International and Gold International affiliates receive a share in 2% of 4Life’s company-wide sales volume.
Platinum International Diamond affiliates receive a share in 1% of 4Life’s company-wide sales volume.
How to join 4Life
Basic 4Life affiliate membership is $25.
New affiliates can also sign up with an “enrollment pack” at additional cost.
Note that 4Life does not provide enrollment pack pricing on their website.
The 4Life online shop does have some packs in it ($138 to $700), but I’m not clear on whether these are enrollment packs or not.
The pros and cons of 4Life Research
Here are the pros:
- 20-year track record: 4Life is a stable MLM opportunity and is over 20 years old. This is good for an MLM and most only last a couple of years before going out of business.
- Good leadership: The owners of 4Life seem to be competent people and one of the owners also has 40 years’ experience in the supplement industry.
Here are the cons:
- Low success rate: 80% of the people that join 4Life don’t make any money and 91% make less than $700 per year. 4Life just isn’t worth it because you aren’t rewarded for your efforts.
- Expensive products: Another thing you’ll have to consider is the price of products. They cost over $100 in a lot of instances for less than a month’s supply which is going to be a hard sell.
- Crowded market: Most people already have their favorite health products and it’s hard to get them to switch to something new.
- Bothering friends and family: The worst part about MLM’s is having to bother friends and family to buy products or recruit them. This can sour relationships and really make things awkward.
My Final Thoughts
Before you decide to join 4Life Research. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join 4Life, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the 4Life business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
4Life is not a fit for you?
Now, if you feel that 4Life isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join 4Life or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.