If this your first time here on my website, let me be the first to welcome you to my website!
If you have been here before, welcome back!
I take it that you want to convert your leads into paying customers.
This is one of the most common hurdles when it comes to growing your business.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
I’m going to give you the secrets and strategies I’ve used to convert my traffic into sales.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you’re ready to get started.
By the time you have read this post, you’ll have a good understanding of what action steps to take next to make your first $10k per month.
With that said, let’s dig in!
Getting the right people in front of the right message at the right time
It’s important to understand that your products and services have a target audience niched down. As an online marketer, your primary goal is to find ways to identify who these people are. A campaign needs to be created so that it can speak to them directly. so that you can create marketing campaigns that speak to them directly.
I know this may sound pretty obvious but the #1 mistake most online marketers make is that they feel their product or service appeals to everyone. Even though we would love to believe that, it’s far from true. It can also hinder the brand new online marketer from getting results from creating effective marketing campaigns.
Know the conversations taking place inside the mind of your prospect
The only way you’ll ever be able to communicate with your prospects is to get clear about their, needs, wants and desires.
The success of every ad you write, every blog entry you post, every email you send, and every telephone call you to have depended on it.
And if you truly want to get inside your prospect’s mind, you’ll need to do some deep thinking work.
There are four primary reasons why most online marketers fail to convert their leads online:
- Trust – People don’t trust themselves, so how do you expect them to trust you immediately upon connecting with your business for the first time? Traffic to your website may not always translate into sales if your leads are reluctant to buy from you. The absence of trust can stem from a lack of proof showing you do what you claim, lack of contact information, a poorly designed website, or non-targeted content.
- Authority – If you don’t establish yourself as the authority in your field, through quality content, you will find it quite hard to gain customers, because they may see you as untrustworthy.
- Money – If your price doesn’t match the perceived value of your products or services, you are likely to miss out on sales.
- Time – If the customers feel that the time is not right, they are likely not to purchase.
Your product is not your product. Your real product is people. Know your prospect, better than you know your product.
Your customers buy your products and services but they keep returning and referring others.
Because of how they feel about you and how you made them feel in the process. If they don’t like how you sell, they will never buy what you sell. People buy you!
You must confidently sell yourself first before anyone would consider buying your products, or services. Part of what the customer plans to purchase is who you are. Regardless of what industry you’re in, the sales process is in play every day, in every situation, and it’s complex. The success of your business and the amount you earn is directly related to how much value you can deliver.
Learn about the people you are serving versus the company and products
Your ideal avatar will have a problem that you’re service or product can solve, so that’s why it’s so important to learn as much as you can about them. We of course use buyer personas to fully flesh out who we are marketing and serving. Buyer personas are a great tool if you are working towards moving to a more service-based business. This way you know how to serving them and what they are looking for.
The market is always evolving. People want to change their life, income, and situation
Your customers probably have a lot of questions. This is a major way that you can begin serving them. Through content. It doesn’t matter what the platform is. It can be Facebook, Instagram or YouTube. Begin to answer those key questions. Set yourself up as the person with the knowledge, the expert who can explain what the problem is, how to look at all of the options, and ultimately how to solve the issue. Become their resource of information.
To trigger a reaction from your marketing efforts. Create and produce blog posts, videos, social media posts. You must speak their pain points, and solve their problems. The key is to agitate your audience with pain or struggle, and then give them the solution.
Here are the best types of content to address your ideal avatar’s pain points.
- Information- The company, product(s), pay plan, the leaders, the corporate team.
- Education- Generic how to or specific how-to
- Inspiration- Human interest piece (struggle to success stories, breakthrough stories, etc)
- Entertainment- Videos, blog posts, or candid event interviews
- Promotion – Discounts, bonuses, lead magnets
The mindset behind success
Apply the 80/20 Rule. It is also called the Pareto Principle after its founder, the Italian economist Vilfredo Pareto. 20% of your activities will account for 80% of your results. 20% of your customers will account for 80% of your sales. 20% of your products or services will account for 80% of your profits. 20% of your tasks will account for 80% of the value of what you do, and so on.
In this case, 80% of what you will do is to share content, give tips, give training, give videos. While the remaining 20%, ask for something in return. A sale, an opt-in, an upgrade to a higher level or to a more expensive product/service).
Motivation is temporary. Self-motivation comes from them, not from you. If you have to motivate them, then you’re full time will always be motivating them. Commitment is lasting, inspire rather than motivate.
There is no such thing as perfection in production. It’s not about what you think; it’s about what the market thinks. Consistency is a key element to your success.
Language of success and successful communication – what you say, how you say it, and who you say it to.
What is an ideal avatar?
An avatar is someone you want to attract. It is the personification of your ideal customer. Defining this avatar will help you focus your mission statement and your brand. Define your avatar by asking some questions. Don’t just skim the list. Consider each question carefully and jot down a sentence or a paragraph for each.
What is the avatar’s basic demographics?
• Education level
• Geographic location
• Relationship status
• Number of children or dependents
• Household income
• What is their personality like?
• What are their five core values?
• What are their hobbies?
• What do they do for fun?
• What are their likes and dislikes?
• What industry are they in? (Their profession or day job)
• What is their occupation?
• What are their main needs in life?
• What challenges do they face in life (i.e., education, health limitations, economic limitations, etc.)?
• What is their number one personal life goal?
Once you have some idea of who your avatar is, solidify those ideas in your mind. Give your avatar a name. This will humanize the profile. If you are targeting both men and women, you’ll want to create a male and female name. Then put a face to that name. Find a picture that best represents what your avatar looks like visually. If you plan to use this image in your marketing, be sure to use royalty-free stock images so you don’t run into copyright or privacy issues.
Getting into rapport
Getting into their heads, knowing what they are saying in their heads, and stating what is obvious to them. When they think they know you because you seem to know how to talk to them. They think you know them in an internal-feeling-connected way. They will like you and trust you. The end result is that they will buy from you.
Daily method of operation
You’ll want to create content at least on a daily basis. Be consistent. Always be promoting with a call to action. Work with the willing and those who are ready to buy. Always talk to someone who has bought from you in the past. The best lead is a past buyer.
ATM Money (E-mail autoresponder)
This doesn’t get talked about enough. E-mail is still the #1 way to communicate with your leads. The e-mail autoresponder service I use is Active Campaign.
After a decade of testing different email autoresponders. Active Campaign is the best one I’ve found to be the best. Click here to learn more about Active Campaign.
Here are some email tips and tricks that you can use in your business:
- Go to Select Field and pick Date Added. See who was added on what date and who was added since a certain date.
- You can name the Segment “People Added Since (date) or After (date). Follow up by writing them a specific email. Only these specific emails not your entire list.
- Select people that joined since a certain date. You can select that field to find who opened a specific email. Once you find that, create a segment for that specific list. Cater that message for that list because you have already warmed up to them about a specific topic.
- You can also do the same thing for people who didn’t open an email. Find the people who didn’t open a message. Create a segment for them. Reword or improve the message, and change the title. Send it out again to those people who didn’t open the email the first time. The open rates will increase by doing it 2 or 3 times and it utilizes more of your list to take action than just one email.
- The Message you sent out 3 times, pick the best version that got the highest open rate. Put it in your follow-up sequence so that when new people buy from you, they will get an email specific to them.
- When creating emails, always use pictures (they increase your click-thru rate). Use fake video pictures (picture taken of a video, where the picture is clickable. Most will click the picture thinking it will play the video. It will take them to a page with more information or that actually contains the video they clicked on)
- Unsubscribes. They are a part of email marketing. The more leads you get, the bigger your list becomes. Hence, the more unsubscribes you will get. Unsubscribes are good a good thing. You don’t want unresponsive people on your list.
Call to action (CTA)
In your call to action and sales copy, your emails must apply conditioning. This is what conditioning looks like:
- Price conditioning – “It only costs $25. Costs less than a cheap dinner and movie for two”.
- Effort conditioning – “Look, if you’re looking for the ‘Big Red Easy Button’, this is not for you. This requires work, so if you think that you should become successful before you do any work. Let me tell you right now that the only place success comes before work is in the dictionary!
- Expectation conditioning – Let the reader know what happens after they join. Give them the next step expectation.
Communicate to reduce tension and increase cooperation. Become comfortable with yourself. You will become more comfortable with other people, such as your prospects. Meet peacefulness within yourself. You do this, and you can better convey peacefulness in the prospects. It will be easier to communicate with them. This equals, in email marketing, more opens, more clicks, and more sales.
Practice every day!
My final thoughts
If you are brand new and you’re starting off. I would recommend that you start small. Compound your efforts every day until you get to this point.
It is not easy to be successful in this space and which is why more than 95% fail.
The next step…
If you’ve haven’t joined a business yet and want to start, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new raving fans that will buy anything that you offer.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.