Becoming a top producer in any MLM company is difficult, but with hard work, determination, and dedication it can be achieved by just about anybody. Follow the 10 tips and steps below to put yourself on the fast track towards becoming a top producer in your MLM company.
- Hard work – Laziness is not a good thing to have on your resume if you’re expecting to make it to the top in your MLM company. Hard work, grit, determination and motivation to stick with the course and follow it to completion are key.
2. Focus – Unlike other professions, you do not want to be a “Jack of all trades” when it comes to MLM. Instead, you want to specialize in one thing – lead generation – and do this one thing very well. Focus on one company only, and do not bother with other ventures which may distract from your MLM network.
3. Believe – If you believe you can accomplish anything you want, then who is to stop you? Having faith and belief not only in yourself but also in the MLM company is important for becoming a top producer.
4. Time management – You are going to have to invest a lot of your time, and invest that time wisely to make it to the top.
5. Tenacity – Tenacity, which means to stay the course and keep going, is very important if you are going to become a top producer in your MLM network. Nobody ever finished a marathon by giving up 500 yards before the finish line, and nobody ever became a top producer in MLM by giving up before seeing things through to completion.
6. Humility – Despite the difficulty involved in being humble, even when the checks start rolling in, you have to remember that the instant you come off as an arrogant self-centered networker is the same moment in which your career as a network marketer is essentially over.
7. Pure and loving heart – The easiest way to attract people to yourself and your program is by simply offering yourself as warm, loving, caring and easy to talk to.
8. Clear path – You want to outline the exact path you are going to take to achieve your goals. Take a physical piece of paper and pen and draw, write or depict your path in some way. Use this for reference when tracking your goals.
9. Take responsibility – Nobody is going to simply hand you checks and draw in prospects for you. MLM is about taking responsibility for your business and working hard.
10. Learn to like change – Change isn’t easy, but learning to accept it and live with it will increase your chances of becoming a top producer in MLM. Be willing to accept what you cannot control, and deal with the consequences.
Becoming a top producer in MLM becomes much easier when you follow the 10 steps seen here. These steps are fairly easy to incorporate, and many of them rely on changing yourself as a person, from which you will then see results.
10 separates the leaders from the rest Nate. Love the list.
Change is constant so if you can change with change, you will succeed while many others complain, or quit, and fail. Watch how fast folks complain about Facebook’s changes, or their MLM companies’ changes, and you will see who quickly falls by the wayside.
The winners simply roll with change, learn how to adapt and profit. Be flexible. Be nimble. Rock it out.
Thanks for the input Ryan!
KLOL Love that! Laziness is not a good thing to have on your resume! Another great and information packed post, Nate! Thanks!!!
I love #2. Focus is very important. I’m reminded of something I heard about the magnifying glass. If focused at the right angle in light, it can burn a piece of paper, it can fry ants, it can cut through steel or kill cancerous cells. There’s immense power when one focuses on something.
All the other points you’ve made here are equally powerful.
I like this post, Nate. Thanks for sharing!
I love #2 as well and it’s important for personal growth. It may not sound as good in the beginning but it’s worth it and allows you to adjust and fix what you’re doing wrong and move forward from there. Love your input!