You are doing research on Tava Lifestyle because someone approached you about it and you want to know if this company is legit or a scam. That’s what we’re about to find out.
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my Tava Lifestyle review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if Tava Lifestyle a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
Even worst, your direct sponsor or upline leaves the company. Leaving you hanging to dry.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
You landed on this blog because you are thinking about joining Tava Lifestyle because someone approached you about it or you just want to try out their products.
Unlike all the other Tava Lifestyle reviews on the internet, this is completely third party unbiased. I have no relationship with this company what so ever so when you read this blog post all the way through and pay attention, I can assure you that I am not going to ask you to join or buy.
By the time you have read this unbiased review, you will be able to decide if Tava Lifestyle is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with Tava Lifestyle. I stand neutral in the current development of the Tava Lifestyle business.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is Tava Lifestyle?
Tava Lifestyle is an MLM company that sells products in the health and wellness niche. The company was founded by visionary and CEO, Kenny E. Lloyd, who is on a mission to change lives by helping individuals try to earn additional money per month all while living a healthy and active lifestyle.
Tava’s mission is to provide a safe and fair environment for people to exercise their gifts and talents with the goal of creating a better life for themselves and their families.
Here is the company’s top management:
- Kevin Harris is the COO. He joined the direct selling industry in 2004. He has a proven track record for long term growth and increasing profits.
- Mark Sterling is Vice President of Sales. He was an IT consultant for Fortune 500 companies and got 16 experience in the direct sales industry.
- Currently, LaChelle Pierre is a ministry leader, Empowerment Guide and Director of Operations for Tava Lifestyle.
What does Tava Lifestyle sell?
Tava Lifestyle focuses on health and wellness products. They have 3 products available:
- Kai Detox Tea – The tea is infused with Cassia Angustifolia, Carica Papaya Extract, Matricaria Chamomilla extract, and Soluble Fiber Dextrin. As with any Detox Tea, it helps to cleanse the body. The tea is available in 30 and 60 sachets. Price starts from $69.95.
- Valé 30 – This product is better for people with busy lifestyles. Valé 30 includes a potent source of Vitamin A; its unique antioxidant blend of Coenzyme Q10, Lycopene, Green tea extract, Lutein, Carnosine, Inositol, and Resveratrol may provide antioxidant protection and support the body’s energy production. The product is priced at $64.95
- Vida – This is a vitamin and mineral supplement with all everything to supply your body with any shortcomings.
The Tava Lifestyle compensation plan
There are 5 ways that you can get paid in Tava Lifestyle which are:
- Retail Products
- Quick Start Bonus
- Binary Pay
- Check Match Pay
- Profit-Sharing Pool
Retails Product Commissions
You can earn commissions when you sell the products for the retail cost with the difference of the affiliate member cost.
- Kai – When you sell this product to customers at the retail cost you will earn $10.
- Vale30 – When you sell this product to customers at the retail cost you will earn $15.
- Vida – When you sell this product to customers at the retail cost you will earn $10.
Quick Start Bonus Commissions
The quick Start Bonus is another way that you can earn commissions in Tava Lifestyle.
When you are a qualified affiliate member with the ability to earn commissions, you can earn what the company calls Quick Start Commissions.
Another name that is popular in many other MLM companies would be called the Fast Start Bonus.
You earn commissions when your member that you recruit purchases a product pack.
There are 4 different product packs at this time that you can get paid on which are:
- Personal Pack – When you sell this pack for $300 you will earn a $100 commission with 100 volume.
- Fast Track Pack – When you sell this pack for $500 you will earn a $200 commission with 150 volume.
- Builders Pack – When you sell this pack for $1,200 you will earn a $500 commission with 300 volume.
- Founders Pack – This pack will cost $2,000 you will earn an $800 commission with 600 volume.
Ranks and Qualifications
To make the most money with the opportunity that the company offers will require you to increase your rank in the company.
The higher the rank that you are qualified in the company will be the more money you will earn.
You will need to maintain a monthly product order of at least 40 volumes to stay qualified for commissions and rank for the first few ranks.
You can also see their compensation plan details here.
How to join Tava Lifestyle
The minimum cost to join Tava Lifestyle is between $49.95. To become and stay commissions qualified, you must maintain a 40V product order each month.
There are 4 product packs that you can purchase when you join which are:
- Personal Pack – This pack will cost $300. You will also get 100 volume for this pack.
- Fast Track Pack – This pack will cost $500. You will also get 150 volume for this pack.
- Builders Pack – This pack will cost $1,200. You will also get 300 volume for this pack.
- Founders Pack – This pack will cost $2,000. You will also get 600 volume for this pack.
What are the pros and cons of Tava Lifestyle?
Here are the pros:
- Has actual products
- Is focused on health
- Very hot niche
Here are the cons:
- Products are pricey
- Products aren’t FDA certified
- 95% of Tava Lifestyle members do not make money
My final thoughts
Before you decide to join Tava Lifestyle. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join Tava Lifestyle, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the Tava Lifestyle business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
Tava Lifestyle Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that Tava Lifestyle isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join Tava Lifestyle or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.