If this your first time here on my website, let me be the first to welcome you to my website!
If you have been here before, welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my Onyx Lifestyle review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if Onyx Lifestyle is a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
By the time you have read the review, you will be able to decide if Onyx Lifestyle is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with Onyx Lifestyle.
With that said, let’s dive in!
About Onyx Lifestyle
They are a company built around bringing luxury level services to the average person. Becoming a member of Onyx Lifestyle will gain you access to a digital platform built to save you time, money, increase your wealth, and provide you VIP treatment previously reserved only for the elite.
What does Onyx Lifestyle promote?
Onyx Lifestyle has no retail physical products or services. You can become an affiliate and promote their affiliate membership.
- Currency Management Platform: Global banking through your personal account. Connecting you to all the services you need.
- Onyx Premier Card: As part of your Onyx Lifestyle Membership, you will receive a Premier Membership Card. It’s not just a card, it’s a key to luxury. There are several membership tiers so you can choose what is right for you.
- Crypto Conversion: Let us help you bridge the fiat and crypto markets worldwide. Buy, Sell, and use Crypto. Connect your crypto wallet to your everyday activities.
- Luxury Benefits: You will receive exclusive access to VIP events that you normally wouldn’t have access to. Whether it’s sporting events, fashion, movie premiers, concerts, nightlife, etc. Whatever your interests, we will help you gain exclusive access.
- LQD8 Blocks: Put your money to work through the micro-lending program that allows you to participate in providing liquidity loans to the crypto market.
- Wholesale Travel: Book travels through our powerful booking engine or with your personal Onyx concierge. Get access to the best wholesale travel pricing in the world. Please visit our website for more information: www.onyxlifestyle.com
Once you get started, you get access to banking services and “luxury lifestyle services”.
Onyx Lifestyle Compensation Plan
Onyx Lifestyle member invests in bitcoin on a promise of a 120% ROI after 12 months.
This is tracked through LQD8 Block positions.
The amount of LQD8 block positions you can have will depend on how much you invested:
- Feature ($299) – Able to invest in up to 100 active LQD8 Block positions, max annual ROI capped at $10,000 and 2% withdrawal fee
- Preferred ($799) – able to invest in up to 250 active LQD8 Block positions, max annual ROI capped at $50,000 and 1.5% withdrawal fee
- Elite ($1499) – Able to invest in up to 500 active LQD8 Block positions, max annual ROI capped at $100,000 and 1% withdrawal fee
- Black ($10,000) – Able to invest in up to 2500 active LQD8 Block positions, max annual ROI capped at $2,000,000 and 0.5% withdrawal fee
- Reserve ($50,000) – Able to invest in up to 10,000 active LQD8 Block positions, no ROI cap or withdrawal fees
Each LQD8 Block position costs $70 in bitcoin and $20 of that goes to the admins.
10% monthly return is paid only on the $50 investment.
Onyx Lifestyle members are paid 15% of the membership fee on personally sponsored members.
Onyx Lifestyle pays residual commissions through a binary compensation plan structure.
This just means you have a left and right leg which can be filled directly or indirectly by team members.
Onyx Lifestyle sums up all the investment volume on both legs every day and pay you 10% on the lesser leg.
Any leftover volume is rolled over to the next day.
Affiliate membership volume is 50% of the sales volume membership fees.
Also remember, investment volume is calculated $20 for every $70 invested in LQD8 Block positions.
Onyx Lifestyle pays a matching bonus on downline residual commissions which is tracked through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
There are up to seven generations you can get paid per unilevel leg.
One generation is any time there is an Executive or higher ranked person found on that leg.
If there are two, that’s two generations…
If there are three, that’s three generations…
You get the point.
Now for some reason, Onyx Lifestyle doesn’t provide any rank qualifications…
Global Bonus Pool
Onyx Lifestyle takes 10% of all the volume generated in the company and puts it in ten different Global Bonus Pools.
Depending on your rank, you will get a certain amount of shares.
However, there is no information on this part…
Cost To Join Onyx Lifestyle
Cost to join Onyx Lifestyle will run you $99 or $199 per year depending on where you live.
If you want to be part of the income opportunity, you must drop anywhere between $299 to $50,000 with a $38 per month fee.
LQD8 Block positions can be purchased for $50 on top of everything else.
My Final Thoughts
Before you decide to join Onyx Lifestyle. I would recommend that you try out the products and services first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join Onyx Lifestyle, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the Onyx Lifestyle business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
Onyx Lifestyle Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that the Onyx Lifestyle isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join Onyx Lifestyle or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.