THIS CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) is entered into and effective as of the date executed below by the party signing below (hereinafter referred to as “Recipient”).
R E C I T A L S
A. Nate Leung, an individual (“Discloser”) have confidential information, trade secrets and know-how relating generally to its business including, without limitation, methods of making money through various business investments, affiliate marketing, internet marketing, sales information, strategies, and other business and proprietary information related to its business (collectively, “Confidential Information” or “Information”).
B. Recipient is desirous of receiving some or all of the Confidential Information.
C. Discloser is willing to disclose the Information to Recipient for these purposes, subject to the terms of this Agreement.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the above and the mutual promises and covenants herein contained, the parties agree as follows:
- Upon execution of this Agreement, Discloser agrees to disclose to Recipient certain items of the Confidential Information that the Discloser considers to be highly valuable. The information disclosed to the Recipient will be considered Confidential Information pursuant to this Agreement.
2. Recipient agrees to hold said Confidential Information, and any previously disclosed Confidential Information, in confidence and not to use the Information commercially for its own benefit or the benefit of anyone else, and not to use the Information for the purpose of entering into a direct relationship with any of the Discloser’s business contacts or circumventing the relationship between the Discloser and the Discloser’s contacts. If Recipient desires to disclose the Information to any other persons, Recipient shall so notify Discloser in writing and Discloser shall determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether Recipient may disclose the Information to such additional person(s) and, if so, such additional person(s) shall sign a copy of this Agreement before any disclosure may be made to such person(s).
3. Upon thirty (30) days are written notice to the other party, either party may terminate this Agreement; provided, however, that all obligations of confidentiality and non-use, as well as those set forth in paragraph 2 above, shall survive the termination of this Agreement. On termination, Recipient shall return to Discloser all of the Confidential Information and all reproductions, copies, and embodiments thereof, and provide proof of such.
4. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada. In the event any legal action becomes necessary to enforce or interpret the terms of this Agreement, the parties agree that such action will be brought in a court of appropriate jurisdiction in Clark County, the State of Nevada.
5. In the event that any legal action becomes necessary to enforce or interpret the terms of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled, in addition to its court costs, to such reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert witness fees, and legal expenses as may be fixed by a court of competent jurisdiction.
6. This Agreement is binding on Recipient, its officers, agents, employees, affiliated companies, and successors, and the individual(s) signatory hereto. This Agreement is not assignable or transferable by Recipient.
7. If any provision of this Agreement should be held to be void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provision or part thereof shall be treated as severable, leaving valid the remainder of this Agreement.
8. For the purposes of interpretation, the language of this Agreement shall be deemed to be the language of both parties and neither party shall be deemed to be the drafting party.
9. The Parties expressly agree that the breach of this Agreement will cause the non-breaching party irreparable harm and that the non-breaching party shall be entitled to injunctive relief against the breaching party.
10. This Agreement contains the parties’ entire understanding and may not be modified except in written form signed by both.
11. Each signatory to this Agreement represents and warrants that he or she has full authority as an agent to enter into this Agreement on behalf of any entity which he represents.
Audio/Video Release Form for Media Recording
I, the undersigned, do hereby grant permission to Nate Leung, to use my image for use in display, distribution, publication, transmission, or otherwise use of photographs, images, and/or video taken for use in materials that include, but may not be limited to, printed materials such as brochures and newsletters, videos, and digital images such as those on any of Nate Leung owned website or online properties.
Making money online and all other online businesses involves risk. Past performance is no guarantee of future results, and we make no representation that anyone will or is likely to achieve similar results.
This is FOR EDUCATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! We are not responsible for your use of the information we share in the training.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Recipient hereto has executed this Agreement, and its effectiveness shall date from date executed.