Thank you for taking the time to check out my Atomy review!
One of the common questions I get asked often is if Atomy a scam or not.
We’re going to take the next few minutes to take a look and get some answers.
The main concern I have for people who are researching this opportunity is that I don’t want them to get burned. In the profession of network marketing, anything could happen.
A company ends up shutting down in a few months due to bad business decisions for being non-compliant, compensation plan change, or the company not paying it’s distributors.
I understand that many of you are new. Sometimes we are not in a position to make a solid business assessment due to inexperience.
Additionally, I am going to offer you a way for you to escape the ‘9 to 5’ if you decide that this company is not for you.
By the time you have read the review, you will be able to decide if Atomy is a fit or not. I do not promote, nor I am affiliated with Atomy.
With that said, let’s dive in!
What is Atomy?
Atomy is an (MLM) company based out of South Korea that markets personal care products. The company has been around since 2009.
It was founded by Han-Gill Park.
Distributors of Atomy claim that the business opportunity they provide allows anyone to earn a life-changing income and develop business skills.
The Atomy Product Line
The categories of their products include:
- Lotions, sunscreens, moisturizers for morning and evening routines.
- Men’s Care:
- Aftershaves, perfumes, innerwear, and more.
- Home Care:
- Hygiene products and other commonly used products at home.
- Personal care:
- Hair and body wash, creams, and other beauty products.
Their best-selling kit is called the Evening Care 4 Set and sells for $44.35 on Amazon. This system provides you with great benefits for your skin.
The set includes:
- A deep cleanser that goes deep into the pores
- A foam cleanser that uses foam to remove any oils or dirt from you face
- A peeling gel that helps to remove thorns
- And lastly a peel of mask that firms and protects your face
Let’s talk about the compensation plan
There are 4 ways to get paid from Atomy:
- General commission (retail- wholesale price commission)
- Masters’ bonus (Reach “Special agent” additional 0.3-10% if you sell 2.5 million group PV in each “leg”)
- Mastership promotion & incentives (Extra products, trips, and cash incentives for “ranking up”, see table below)
- Education commission (6% extra commission if you open an education company approved by the company)
As with most mlm companies there are going to be different levels and ranks.
The ranks are called dealerships and there are 5 different ones:
- Member with 300,000 PV
- Agent with 300,000 PV
- Special Agent with 700,000 PV
- Dealer with 1,500,000 PV
- Excellent Dealer with 2,400,00 PV
To reach any of these levels you will need to accumulate the points shown.
What your dealership level is will determine how much you make in commissions.
Another set of ranks can also be achieved and include:
- Sales Master
- Diamond Master
- Sharon Rose Master
- Star Master
- Royal Master
- Crown Master
- Imperial Master
How to join Atomy
The membership is free and there is no purchase requirement, but a membership is required for anyone to purchase Atomy products.
What are the pros and cons of Atomy?
Here are the pros:
- Has actual products
- Is focused on health and skincare
Here are the cons:
- Products are pricey
- Products aren’t FDA certified
- 95% of Atomy members do not make money
My Final Thoughts
Before you decide to join Atomy. I would recommend that you try out the products first. See if it’s a fit for what you’re looking for.
If you don’t believe in the products that you are selling, chances are others wouldn’t. Makes sense, right?
If you’ve decided that you want to join Atomy, you must have the following if you want to succeed:
- A support team and system that will help build your business.
- A mentor that will take you by the hand and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- A constant flow of new leads and prospects that want to join your business.
It is not easy to be successful in the Atomy business and which is why more than 95% fail.
If you feel the person you are going to sign up with is not going to be able to give you the necessary tools to help you succeed…
You might want to check this out by clicking here! 😊
Atomy Is Not A Fit For You?
Now, if you feel that Atomy isn’t for you. But determined to find a home-based business so that you can create a legacy for you and your family.
I would suggest that you check out my number #1 recommended program.
This program is the reason why so many people are having success with a ‘work from home business’.
Last but not least (drum roll please)…
I would love to hear from you if you are looking to join Atomy or if you were an affiliate.
Please share your experiences by leaving your feedback below.
The feedback will help out those who are doing research on the company.