Let’s admit it! iWowWe is a bizarre name for a company. How many of us come across such unusual titles every day? Disregarding the weirdness of the name, this company has really amazed me with its unique selection of services.
Founded in 2007 by Bill Starkey, a successful, multi-millionaire businessperson, WowWe has made its mark in the current network-marketing industry. My primary objective is to write a detailed review for those who are interested in the products/services offered by iWowWe.
Whether you are planning to be a future customer or considering joining the company as an affiliate, I believe this overview will help you get your facts straight.
Bill Starkey had a vision to change the way communication world works. He took communication to another level by providing his customers a user-friendly environment.
The company is based out of Texas, and it enables people to conduct online meetings and send video emails through the Internet using their computers or mobile devices. In recent times, the Internet world is developing like crazy, and implementing modern marketing techniques is the only way to keep up with the pace.
Quality videos are proven weapons in the marketing world. Isn’t it satisfying to know that you can send videos to your list via email regardless of their length and size?
You are offered four main iWoWwe products: Video conferencing, video email, business solutions, and video meeting.
1. iWoWwe Video Communication Suite
- Price is the most attractive feature. You get everything for just $20 per month.
- Approximately 100 participants can be included in a meeting, out of which, twelve can have one-on-one video sharing through web cams.
- The free teleconferencing option enables 150 additional people to listen to the audio part of the meeting via phone.
- Creating custom templates has never been this easy. Just upload a gif, jpg, bmp, or png file for creating a template of your choice.
- Hundreds of free templates are available.
- You can create groups and save contact using the WowWe contact manager.
- Infinite video email usage
2. Video E-mail
- Video email is absolutely free of charge
- You do not have to download any software
- No credit card needed
- Live customer support
- Hundreds of templates
- Facebook/YouTube integration
3. Business Solutions:
- iWoWwe offers multiple private custom graphic packages for large companies as well as small businesses.
- $495 for onetime payment
- $100 per month for monthly installments
- You can have unlimited employees for just $10 per user.
iWoWwe compensation Plan
For enrollment options, this company offers one low price premium package.
You can get premium upgrade for $195 plus $20 per month. It includes:
- 1000 video sends at the same time
- 10,000 sends per day
- 100 participants in a video meeting
- Automatic redirect to webpage of your choice
- Video email auto-responder
- Custom video template
Other facilities, such as GoTo Meeting provides 15 attendees at a reasonable price of $39 per month. Moreover, GoTo Webinars offer 100 attendees for $99 a month.
This program is flexible and cannot fail to increase your profit and benefit your developing business.
It's your turn!
Most importantly, this program is flexible and cannot fail to increase your profit. Using the innovative services will save you time and help you generate considerable revenue at the same time. To be very honest, if you are talented enough to build up an online business and create at least 20 leads a day. Click here to learn some more detailed information on how you can learn how to do so.
To your Success,