Crush It! Why NOW is the time to Cash in on your Passion is a self-help and inspiration book written by author Gary Vaynerchuk. The book revolves around how you can use the power of the internet, and social media in general to expand your business into the online realm. The author of the book has years of experience promoting his business online. Gary Vaynerchuk gained most of his experience from starting, growing and promoting his local wine business, which he has now grown into a national brand. The book focuses on using the latest internet marketing methods which are intertwined with popular social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter to promote your brand, engage your customers, and ultimately earn more money.
Gary Vaynerchuk, the author of Crush It!, is the owner of a wine business which he has been operating for over 20 years. While Gary started his wine business in the 1990s, by the 2000s he realized that the internet was the way forward when it came to marketing his business and products. He began studying the latest ways in which he could promote his business online. After social media became popular around 2005-2006 Gary took his promotion to the next level by tying in his promotional efforts with social media. This allowed him to reach a broader audience and expand his business into different areas of the country,
and eventually globally.
4 Myths Addressed by the Crush It!
The book starts off by addressing four common myths related to internet marketing and how you can use the power of social media for promoting and advertising your business.
1. “I’m interested in the wine business, so this book isn’t for me and won’t help me.” – This isn’t the 1990s anymore – almost anything nowadays can be made into a sensation, especially if your idea happens to go viral on the internet. In today’s world even the most obscure subjects and ideas can become hit sensations in very little time.
2. “Our business already has a Facebook and Twitter page, so we’re good.” – While it’s good that your business is aware of social media and has made a good start by creating accounts on the two most popular social networking platforms, it takes more than simply creating an account to be successful with social media. Gary’s book teaches you how to take it a step further by being active in the social media community.
3. “I’m already happy where I’m at, and I’m fine with my job, so this book doesn’t apply to me.” – Crush It! isn’t about quitting your current job and diving into internet marketing like a chicken with its head cut off. Instead the book gives valuable and relevant tips and information that can be used in almost any field of work. The information learned from the book can be used in your current position and to increase your current work productivity.
4. “If I purchase this book I will be forced to quit my job.” – Absolutely not true. The strategies in this book can be implemented on either a full-time or part-time basis, meaning you can still keep the security of your 9-5 job while exploring additional marketing opportunities in your free time.
The book includes a very large list of tips and tricks directly related to internet marketing. Some of the highest-quality tips are included in the list below:
- Learn why social media has virtually leveled the playing field when it comes to advertising and promotion.
- Learn how you can get over your unemployment hump and take control of your life by creating a person success brand.
- Learn about how to use the power of storytelling and personal story sharing to cash in online.
- Learn how to build an online business in your spare time without having to lose the security of your weekly paycheck.
- Learn why being transparent and honest is more important now than ever before.
- Learn about the various strategies you can use for turning attention into money for your brand and business.
- Learn the strategies you can use to build a community and following that is loyal to your brand and products.
Crush It! Why NOW is the time to Cash in your Passion is an overall great inspirational book that relates to much more than simply internet marketing. If you’re really serious about your business and want to take your passion and turn it into a full time business and brand. You can purchase the book by clicking here.
To your Success,